Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-06-2016, 11:31 PM
Experiencer
Official Pendulum Thread

I wanted to create an official pendulum Thread for those of us who can actually post Image. this past weekend we acquired 2 more pendulums which now totals 11.
Please welcome two of our newest members of the pendulum family:

Because this Root Beer Smokey Quartz is so dark, it was hard to capture the true color of the Crystal. Not only was I haven't trouble attempting to create multiple light source around the crystal.. "she" kept moving, even rotating away from the camera. That's right, She just wouldn't sit still long enough until I was able to place her and the Sardoynx friend beside her.

As I said, Share your pendulums here if they are willing to sit still long enough for you.
Old 23-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Experiencer
After several attempts, I finally uploaded this short video on Vimeo.

Don’t think crystals can vibrate?, then you haven’t seen my video. I’ve suspended this Citrine pendulum from a fixed location without any wind, breeze or any other moment in the room. A mirror at the base, with a small light box behind the pendulum. The camera is mounted on a home made Proline Mic stand used as a tripod.. I sat very still in a chair behind the camera and this is what I recorded..

https://vimeo.com/171969741
Old 23-06-2016, 07:32 PM
Seeker

Love your two new pendulums, StoneWhisper, and the video is awesome. The vibration is very similar to what my pendulum does sometimes when I think it is unsure of either my question, or the answer. I've always held my pendulum by a small bead at the top of the chain, but after reading a couple of threads on here, I must try and see what happens when I suspend it somewhere - just got to figure out where! I'll try and take a photo too, as I think that my pendulum is quite unusual, I only have the one, not sure about getting another, although if I see one that calls out to me I may have to buy it?
Old 24-06-2016, 02:42 AM
Newbie ;)

They are beautiful!
Old 24-06-2016, 07:09 PM
Experiencer
@Rainbowmand

Quote:
I think that my pendulum is quite unusual, I only have the one, not sure about getting another, although if I see one that calls out to me I may have to buy it?

It's good to hear others have these same occurrences as I do when it comes to making a note of the crystal's vibrations. Personally I have no control of the purchase of any pendulums within our dwelling. The wife has control of this aspect. Her uncanny ability to locate a deserving pendulum usually means finding a group of pendulums suspended at a show or new age shop. Holding her hand out like "Talk To The Hand" towards the pendulums but not touching them (8'' - 10'' inches away) She slow walks past in an effort to see if there are any with any sort of vibrations towards her.

Now I never would have believed it if I never had seen it with my own eyes. One of the first instances came while at a show in PA where as she held her hand out as states above, walked past a group of pendulums and one swung out to her.. the others did not. Mind you she never had this ability until I taught her of some of the ways. She's also a tarot readers as well as a jewelry crafter.

It's not uncommon to see of fee a crystal calling to you.. as with the video, my wife tells me they are vibrating because they are happy to see me. I feel it's more of the aura I'm emitting. So now you know why I have soo much trouble taking photographs of our collection, they just don't want to sit still for me.. even my shrine.. the camera shuts off when I try to take a photo of it. Some things are better left undisturbed. This is very similar to the Aborigines who believe that if you take their image/photo you've captured their souls. I guess this why I'm so camera shy myself.

@crazydaisylou

The point here is for anyone and everyone to share their pendulums.. If you have some to share please do so.. cause this isn't StoneWhipsers show.. it's your show.
Old 24-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Guide

Cool!!! Thanks for explaining all of that, Stone. I had trouble getting the video to play. I did't know that a pendulum could do that. That's pretty amazing!!!
Old 25-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Experiencer
@Mystic Mark

For those of you that may not be able to use vimeo for one reason or another, you can also find this video on my tumblr page listed/Tagged under "VibrationNumbers"

http://stonewhisper.tumblr.com/tagged/vibrationnumbers
Old 26-06-2016, 01:24 AM
Guide

Color

I saw the video. The crystal is vibrating. Pretty Cool! You even got your own little blog. I thought about joining Tumbir a while back. I probably still will because I like the blog feature.