Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Master

Manifesting for people and its dangers

I've learned the hard way that using the power of manifestation for other people it's not a good idea.

I mean, not a good idea at all, all the people I helped, like with money, material things, someone even with a lover, all of those people became cold, selfish and ungrateful and even starting fighting each other for the "gifts" they received.

I used to tell about a story, that a family manifested a car out of nowhere, like free car, a modern one, but they already had a car, so when the new car came, some other relatives wanted the old car for they had none and really needed one but this family did not want to give it, they wanted to have both cars even though they only needed one and so they started to fight each other, became cold and ultimately they stopped speaking. The modern car was red, this story came to me right away I started manifesting, it just popped in my mind and even to this day I remember it.

I played God and learned that it's not a good idea, at least not when it is about people.
Old Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Master

You discovered something to work on maybe? Having tbe wrong mindset? Idk... I guess In more playful, much like lets manifest together. As if its a fun game..
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM
Me? Having the Gift of Healing (by way of the Holy Spirit) or you could say ''manifesting''...I say:
use that power that is realized for healing, That Man.

However, there are other forces even in healing...when the dying woman in ICU, being kept alive with a lung
and heart pump in a coma...was healed by the next morning sitting up talking and smiling after I left,
she ended up dying 2 years later...it was her 'destiny', shall we say.

A friend gives to people that have potential for good things...she never gives to someone (anymore!) that she knows
will wreck the gift anyway, because its ''in their nature to not succeed''.
She gives cottages to live in, they wreck - cars, they don't put oil in and abandon...she is done.
Now, me? She and her husband shower me with things and money.
Cuz I plant the gift in good soil and care for it -so to speak.
Ref the seeds cast on stone.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
Knower

You can't manifest for others because it's an act of co-creation, and will be subject to whatever limitations the other person's desires and beliefs impose.

So, for example, trying to manifest love for a lonely person will run aground on all of the reasons they're lonely in the first place—their beliefs about whichever sex they're attracted to; about their own desirability; about what each partner ought to bring to the relationship; how they view past relationships, and what feelings they keep carrying forward from them; and all of their detailed descriptions of what they don't want.

You could be instrumental in bringing somebody perfect into their life, but if they can't see that perfection through all of those barriers of belief they've got, and keep reinforcing those beliefs, then you're just casting pearls before swine.

A person who is capable of manifesting love, or money, or health, or career advancement, or a purpose in life, or simple happiness for themselves is able to manifest it for themselves without your involvement. A person who can't manifest it for themselves won't be able to receive it no matter how much you try manifesting it for them.

Don't get me wrong; helping others get what they desire is a good thing—I use it to give my own manifestations a huge boost. I think, "Who will benefit from me getting what I want? What might I bring to them that they desire, and intend to manifest? How does everyone involved benefit?" I imagine all the good, all the flow of abundance, branching out in different directions, with all of these happy people sharing in that flow, getting what they want along with me.

But I don't imagine specific people when I do that. I don't know who the people joining me in that flow will be, and I don't have to. I just know that it'll flow to whoever is open to receive it, whether I ever meet them or not. However, if I focus on a specific person, I have to try to co-create around whatever limiting beliefs and inability to receive they may have, and it's far less effective. I can imagine them happy with the result all I want, but if they can't manage that, then I'm stuck.

The best thing you can do for a specific person who is consistently stuck in wanting something is to hold focus on all their best qualities. Write down a list of everything that's good about them, and that you love and appreciate. Then, do a meditation where you visualize them as you tell them all of these great things about themselves, and wrap them in light.

Alternately (and, in my experience, more powerfully), use it as a basis for a prayer, said out loud, in which you thank God/the Universe/the All-That-Is for this person's existence alongside you here on Earth, and all of these good qualities they have, and how much you appreciate them, and how grateful you are they are in your life. Tell God about all of the great things this person deserves to have in their life. Go at it as intensely as you can for as long as you can, and don't be afraid of sounding stupid or repeating yourself or bringing up seemingly trivial things you love about them; just build up that good energy as high as you can and keep the flow going. Eventually, you'll hit a point where you just seem to hit a wall, and all of the intense energy drains out—that's your sign to stop, and release that energy, and go about your day.

You might not see anything happen. The person may seem completely unchanged to you. That's normal, and totally okay. It can take a while for a megadose of big love energy to reach them and start taking effect. But it does give them a boost, even if it's subtle. You don't need to repeat it, but you can if it feels right, maybe weeks or months later.

Don't do it face-to-face, though. When you do that, you're dealing with the personality that has all of these limiting beliefs, and they won't be able to handle it. Work from the soul and energetic level, which bypasses all of those barriers the personality puts up. Little compliments and words of encouragement and appreciation are good, but don't overload them with more than the personality feels comfortable with. And don't get hung up on an outcome—they may never get the result you believe they should get, but that may be part of their journey here as a soul—let them learn whatever it is they need to learn.
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Star
You can't manifest for others because it's an act of co-creation, and will be subject
to whatever limitations the other person's desires and beliefs impose.
In healing - just adding this....you may do what is called an Intercessary Prayer when they can not do
this for themselves...or if asked by loved ones to do.
When someone asks you to help with something.then you can manifest for others...like a co-creation, yes.

You are correct, if their belief, even unconsciously, is that they do not deserve to be healed, for example...that puts a brick wall up.
(Healing is manifesting, so I think I'm still on topic.)

Wandering Star - you seem to know what you're talking about.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old Today, 09:58 AM
Master

@CosmicWonder They have no idea I helped them, it was of my good will, of course, not all things are bad, some people did not change at all and some aspects improved dramatically but overall it was not what I was expecting, I think it's what @MissHepburn and @Wandering_Star say, it is what it is.

@Miss Hepburn I remember your story about that lady, so she ended up dying after 2 years? Some things.. it what it is, even if you step in, some things follow their course if "it's written". Exactly, and I even worked on helping them "ascend/awake", it worked to some degree.

@Wandering_Star You seem to know quite a few things. The thing is that they have no idea, at least not consciously, I do not work on the conscious level for they do not believe in these things. So I was already working on a subconscious level, to some degree. And I do get you, everything you said makes perfect sense.