Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-04-2024, 08:45 AM
Guide

He will incarnate into a hell loop where what he did, will be done to to him as a woman and mother in his next incarnations. I’ve been through alot in this life & the higher consciousness showed me that I wasn’t a very nice man in my past life. And I committed suicide in an earlier life before that. So a lot of that is being balanced in this life. I chose to do it this way. Get it over with. But, yeah he will come back as a woman, and go through what he put you all through. The energy we put out will come back to us… in this life or the next. We own it. It will make a full circle. And he won’t be able to pray, change it, or commit suicide out of it. He will have to go through it, because that energy belongs to him…. It will find its way back to him. He cannot ascend without paying his dues back. His only option is to incarnate again. It’s a blessing when we get our karma fast in the same lifetime, incarnating is a lot harder, because it accumulates more karma.
Old 22-04-2024, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
truly an evil person n life
I'm sorry for your pain, Lynn. Human pain is real.

There is no hell and therefore no hell loops. Creation, The ALL, is entirely benevolent.

There are states of spirit awareness where the departed soul reflects upon its just-completed life before moving on, yes. Every soul undergoes that process upon physical death.

There are no evil people. There are evil deeds, perpetrated by souls in human form who, most often as the result of their upbringing, are taught to create pain in the lives of others. We have all lived lives in which we have created pain and performed evil deeds.

All souls are the same. We are of love and light, and will eventually ascend. Our task as each other's sisters and brothers is to help in every way we can. Through forgiveness, understanding, mercy and love.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:30 AM
Master

I do not believe in hell, but I have definitely experienced what I can call “hell” here on earth. The out of body experiences which I have had were all incredibly beautiful, no judgment, just an awesome overwhelming intoxicating feeling of love.

It takes time but eventually we can come to a place where we forgive those who hurt us. Forgiveness for our sake if for no other reason; else we live in hell here on earth ruminating about the pain and suffering we received from others. If being glad and celebrating the death of a person who hurt you, helps you heal, then so be it.

I do not judge you or how you respond to your pain, and the pain inflicted on your child. We all handle pain differently, but we suffer ourselves from holding on to pain and anger from the past. My prayer for you Lynn is to let go of the past and find peace. I don’t feel anyone knows what happens to another person after their body dies. God bless you sister.
Old 22-04-2024, 01:02 PM
Master

Hell is guilt, hell is suffering, hell is stuckness... Hell is where things do not move, its where no one visits... Hell is also within earthly places.
Old 22-04-2024, 08:11 PM
Administrator
posts 12 and 13 make a lot of sense

Namaste
Old 23-04-2024, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
posts 12 and 13 make a lot of sense
Post 15 is lovely and makes a lot of sense.
Old 23-04-2024, 09:12 AM
Master

Dont believe that there is a hell.

I feel that when we die we gravitate towards others who have similar thoughts and feelings such as “like attracts like”. Much the same as here.

If you have dark, violent thoughts then you will be surrounded with like minded souls but there will always be someone their to try and assist you towards the light but some souls want to stay there and don’t want any assistance for various reasons.

Sometimes higher beings/angels/guides will bring someone along, who knows the dark soul and who can assist in moving him along. There is always help.

These comments are based on all the research I have done in the last 30 years.

I could I be wrong but it kinda makes sense to me.
Old 24-04-2024, 10:57 AM
Master
~

Miserere mei, Deus.
God have mercy on me.

~

We are beings of love and light, who are capable of manifesting any thought-reality -- and some would also say any physical reality -- we wish.

Free thinkers, who can choose of our own accord to follow, embrace, and take hold of any philosophical and/or consciousness stream of belief we care to imagine.

What is the soul impulse and motivation in imagining ourselves as limitless beings of light and love, unbound by any and all self-imposed consciousness and spiritual limitations?

What is the soul impulse and motivation in believing in a dark and suffering reality where we are fettered and bound according to the will of the gods and/or spiritual worlds?

Miserere mei, Deus. Human beings, and western European thinkers and their descendants specifically, have been locked in mental battle with themselves for centuries.

It is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. Lift one foot off the earth and gently place it into the water, into the Eternal Stream of Life. Be kind to yourself. Love yourself.

Have mercy on yourself.

Old 24-04-2024, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I feel that when we die we gravitate towards others who have similar thoughts and feelings such as “like attracts like”.
There is always help.
Yes! This is what has been reported!
'Hellish' loops seem to exist, for sure.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-04-2024, 07:45 PM
Administrator
This is not the first time that I have read or been told we are entering the age of Aquarius

Namaste