Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-05-2013, 02:34 PM
BennGunn

Color A golden face.

Hello.

Before meditating i close my eyes and begin seeing beautiful colours almost immediately. However recently I've been passing through that same scenario and now begin seeing a beautiful world of colour it appears very quickly and is similar to our own world only the colours are far more intense, it's so realistic like im walking through a movie.

When i finish meditating i have absolutely no memory of these beautiful dream like scenarios that have such clarity and vision. I often get very quick flash back images just like a still photograph. I'm certain they're images id experienced during those meditations.

Anyone any advice on how or why i cannot recall these images in the way i experienced them?

Thanks.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Vie Belle

Hi Benn,

I've had the vivid images with beautiful swirling colors and geometric shapes, however, it wasn't during meditation-just during quiet times. They've kind of slowed down for me, but when they were happening they were often accompanied by vibrations in the sacral chakra (and others, but mostly sacral). I came to think of them as Divine Downloads as they seemed to contain instructions of some sort. I would try to write down what I saw as soon as possible, but found it was just better to let them happen as opposed to interrupt ing the flow. Many changes have happened to me since these started over a year ago. They have been very good changes. Maybe don't worry about trying to remember? I think you're getting what you need to know. You might not need the recall. Just a thought.