Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-01-2024, 09:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please take note of the Quote rule.
As for your Angels or Guides abandoning you, that will never happen
we all have free will.
but they will never abandon you
Abandon, no. But when you have a group of guides, which many do, they may as individuals take a step back or forward to be the front of the group. And they may also become less or more active if they sense you need them less, or more. But yeah, they sign on for the task of guiding you for your entire lifetime, even if the duty should turn unpalateable for some time.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
For most people in this world, we assume they still have guides, but they never consciously connect with the 'guides'. So how does it happen for them? Is it a thought? An idea? Is it based on intuition? A sense, a feeling? Is that it? Sometimes people feel what they should be doing but choose not to. Maybe it is like this. Then there are also the repeated numbers which come as signs, and the synchronicities..

Personally I feel that me guardian Angel/s may be different than my guides..
Old 22-01-2024, 08:29 PM
Administrator
Your guides help you on your spiritual path.
Angels are always around you

Namaste
Old 23-01-2024, 06:27 AM
Experiencer
Thank you. This makes sense to me actually. Every since I was a little kid, grandma teach me a prayer for my little Angel. Even though now I am a grown up adult, I still say that kids prayer. In essence is about asking my God-given Angel/s to always be with me and teach me how to do good, that I am small but help me become big, that I am weak but (you)(help) make me become strong, and protect me in every place and spare me of evils,,, in essence, this is what I realize I have been asking from my Angel/s almost every single night and looking back now at my life so far, I truly believe my Angel hears me. And so I will continue to say it.
Old 26-01-2024, 09:30 AM
Master
Reading your first post lashon20 - some thought there into raising the energy vibrations of 'you' and the property - remove any fear, fill the house with some nice music won't suit everybody, lot of love words in - darkies don't like love and light... Anything troubling you early hours visualise shooting light tiles from your mind in all directions, and say light shield Angels please or you create / command the light shield, or clear my space... They're there your support team of Guides / Higher Self / Angels - learn to connect 'gut feeling' mind calm / just knowing...

The double numbers on our journey are either approval or to do something 'listen with mind calm' in meditation or Single Point Concentration - focus on one image, for 10 seconds, then another, calm the mind / do nothing, and wait to just know what to do... But I think sometimes good spiritual guidance has to be earned IMO - helping others, or a promise to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-03-2024, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Your guides help you on your spiritual path.
Angels are always around you
lashon, Please believe this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru