Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 30-09-2019, 12:31 AM
Deactivated Account
My experiences with girls and how I came to distrust them...

Not sure where you ladies and gentlemen are from and how it works over there, but at the place where I live circumstances are rather brutal and unforgiving for the typical man with social anxiety. I, as a man, have to literally almost climb over dead bodies in other to hook up with a woman because the women are in charge of picking someone ''worthy'' who lives up to their strict set of demands that are nearly impossible to follow or simply too much to ask in my case. There were some girls who initially approached me for a flirt, only to gave me false hope and coldly push me away when I try my very best. However, I did learn some unpleasant facts from them. For one, it's not worth a shot anymore if I literally have to prove my worth, and the girl/woman only gets to say yes or no without proving herself as well. Another thing I fundamentally believe in: tell a humble, sweet, unsecure girl that she is pretty a little too many times and her personality will become downright nasty and she'll join the rest of the female crew. I really want to believe that there is someone out there for me, but experiences led me to believe that most girls my age have this nasty, negative side built within them, no matter how sweet or kind they appear. Another thing, they have a ''funny'' habit of picking the outmost narcissistic, egoistic hubby that has no issues with cheating on them, instead of that humble laid-back guy with social anxiety that remains loyal till the end. Sure, exceptions happen and I don't tar every girl with the same brush, but because of my negative experiences I find it incredibly difficult to connect with girls and trust them. I've already given up on relationships and try to cope with it, but if you must know: yes of course it f#ing sucks, what the hell do you think? Because obviously I have my desires as well as a human and just like pretty much anyone else, I'm not really looking forward to dying a lonely miserable death in a hospital as an old man with no one at my side. With that being said, this is not an advice-seeking threat so do me a favor and don't spew out that law of attraction and minifestation nonsense, because no, I CANNOT magically manifest my dream-bride out of thin air, and neither can you. Thank you very much in advance for hearing out my brutally honest opinion and have a nice day.