Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 01-02-2024, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thou art That
Hello peoples. ...
I love to reflect...
... — Meister Eckhart
I also assume he's talking about awareness.
As not even our soul needs eyes to see. Let alone God Source.

How do you think he developed his awareness to experience this?

We have many senses or vibrational translators. But one of the most important sense, or vibrational translator, is that of emotion. It indicates the energy motional relativity between physical extension of consciousness and its greater non-physical source consciousness.

As the two align and become one, the emotion indicates the humanly best possible or most good feeling/sensation of emotion.

When there is consistent Joy, our perspective is in alignment with Source's perspective. That is ultimate knowing. Or you might say, the indicator of ultimate knowing. For ourselves.

And everyone has their own unique perspective and relationship with their greater non-physical Source Consciousness, which always knows exactly all that you trueky want, where you are in relationship to it, and the path of least resistance to your full blown manifestational realisation of all that you truely do want.
Old 02-02-2024, 03:07 AM
Master
@ Ewwerrin~ without space and time, duality cannot exist, can it? So, we here, when we search for truth employing mind, we are using dualistic thought to ascertain what lies beyond duality, beyond space and time. It’s like sitting on a chair and trying to lift it off the ground.

In singularity there is neither time nor space. Yet it is not inert, far from it. The self-existent light of Self renews itself within itself but has no attribute, in correspondence with what the Ashtavakra Gita says among other scriptures.

The one in Hiranyagarbha * (*wiki has a description) becomes two, polarised in duality. So, the union of polarities in spiritual heart makes two one again, as brought out in the kundalini energisation process.
Old 02-02-2024, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
That's wonderful. But I always feel I want to make a distinction between the "me" and the "I Am", so, if I change what you wrote a little — "... the entire universe being That which I Am ..." — would that be a fair rewording?
Yes, there is no identity, so no separate me, you are correct. Yet, back here again with the experience, we say I, me etc. as the entity to whom or within who the wisdom offering arose.
Old 02-02-2024, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ Ewwerrin~ without space...
... energisation process.
Yeah, that is a good way to put it.

Many people, if not most people, often create their reality undeliberately. But it is very easy to create your own reality deliberately.

Whenever we have an experience that feels bad, we shoot a vibrational request for our preference, which our grrater non-physical Source Consciousness becomes the evermoreness of. This often happens unconsciously for most people. So they dont realise the gift that the bad feeling experience has brought them.

And while our soul keeps growing and expanding and becoming more of all that we want to be do or have. We focus most of our attention on the conditional life circumstances that caused our expansion, over which we have no control.

As a deliberate creator, we can simply write our unwanted experiences down as simply as possible. The more general, the better. Eventually it becomes emotional, like "I don't feel good in this experience."

Then we can write the opposite reality down. Like "I feel very good in my experience."
And not just assume it is a done deal, because it is, but understand, as weird those thoughts may seem, or untrue, just focusing on it consistently enough, makes it familiar, because the thought grows and begins to eventually support itself. Indicated by emotions first and manifestations second.

The only thing that seperates us from all that we want, is just a tiny vibrational difference.

So the more often we pivot from negative to positive thought, and keep our attention there, through freedom and focus. The more we come into alignment with God Source Consciousness, as indicated by consistent good feeling positive emotions.

We can create any reality we want. But understand, that most of the work is done by our own greater non-physical Source Consciousness. Which is pure positive energy. The energy which creates Worlds. We just have to open ourselves up, vibrationally, to all that we may want to be do or have, as unconditional love/joy, which is already always never endingly beamed to us by our God Source.

That is why it feels so good when we realise what we want. And give thought to that. Because it causes us to open up vibrationally, to receive, Source Consciousness and Its Greater Knowing.

It's like tuning to a radio channel. But instead, we are tuning emotionally, to God Source FM or AM. Pure positive energy. Unconditional love/joy/freedom/empowerment/knowledge.

The way to do it, is to apply consistent focus, on the positive of what you do want, as life helps you realise it in every single experience. What you don't want, causing you to shoot a vibrational request for what is wanted/preferred, which then is instantly and emmediately answered by God Source. And held in vibrational escrow. So that we can feel our vibrational proximity to synchronising with it, via our emotions.

And it is often very easy to know what you do want when you are in the middle of an experience of something you do not want. But the mind cannot do it all by itself. It has to follow the guidance of the emotions, so that you know, you are truely focusing on what you do want.

Unconditional Love and Joy. That is primarily the thing to focus on. Regardless of conditions and under any and all conditions. If we do that, then we secure alignment with Source easily and effortlessly. Gradually. Consistent focus by consistent focus on unconditional joy / love. Simply the energy motional emotional feeling of love/joy. And as it grows by virtue of holding our awareness on it. It is firstly indicated, primarily, by good feeling emotions. And secondarily, by physical time space reality manifestations.

From there on out, it's mostly smooth sailing. We no longer ask why, or any question. As life becomes answer after answer after answer.

But if we do these things for a better physical experience, then we will never achieve unconditional love. It has to be a choice, purely for the desire to purely and just and only wanting to feel emotionally good. Period. Nothing else and nothing more or less. Then the rest will take care of itself.

All things come into synchronisity. We become a living witness of the union of life as one. Everything is made out of unconditional love.

Having said all that. I wish you and all, all the joy you can possibly want.
Old 02-02-2024, 08:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me;
my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”

— Meister Eckhart
What are we to make of that "one love" part of the quote, d'you think? Does it mean that once we fully realise "my eye and God's eye are one eye",
we then become more genuinely loving towards all our fellow humans?
Old 02-02-2024, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
What are we to make of that "one love" part we then become more genuinely loving towards all our fellow humans?
Non duality - not two. Do our 'fellow humans' only exist through our sense of 'self' ?
Old 02-02-2024, 12:13 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Many people, if not most people, often create their reality undeliberately.
But it is very easy to create your own reality deliberately.
May I say, your entire Post 14 was excellent.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-02-2024, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
What are we to make...
..loving towards all our fellow humans?
First and foremost you become not just loving to yourself, but you choose to focus consistently on unconditional love/joy, simply for how it makes you feel emotionally good, which indicates then that you are vibrationally in alignment with your greater non-physical Source Consciousness.Which beams unconditional love to you 24/7. And once you align to that vibrationally, you become a clear receiver and transmitter of Source Consciousness. You view the world through the eyes of God Source, and that is the greatest humanly possible benefit you can possibly be in this human life, towards others.

To be inspired by the Energy Which Creates Worlds. To be able to flow that energy through you, for the joy that it feels. Means you are unconditionally in alignment with Source Consciousness and its greater knowing allows.

And the benefit of this is immense. But if you do it for the others or for any manifestation, which will never be able to replace your connection to Source, then you deviate and feel negative emotion. And you lose the power of the leverage God Source Consciousness' Perspective and its greater knowing.

Gotta prioritize your alignment with God Source first. And the rest is all secondary. Primary is emotional indicators of alignment or not alignment.
And the way to achieve alignment is through consistent focus held on and attention held on unconditional love/joy. To allow it to grow as a habbitually practiced energetic thought pattern, which then becomes primarily indicated by the energy motional emotional relativity between your physically extended consciousness and your greater non-physical source consciousness, as feeling emotionally good/positive. Meaning, in alignment. Meaning, receiving and transmitting clearly, Source Consciousness, which is unconditional love/joy.

There is nothing in the universe that is more beneficial than this. First and foremost for your self and you connection with your Source. And secondarily, all the inspiration you receive from God Source to be of benefit of any kind to the utmost possible degree that a human can possibly be of benefit to their fellow humankind.

Feeling joy indicates you are blended with your own greater non-physical Source Consciousness. You become one with Source Perspective, or you become one with Gods eye, if you will. If we cannot feel joy, then we cannot clearly receive inspiration from Source. Because the vibrations dont match. And Source will never lower the vibration or make it less for you. But you can have degrees of alignment/misalignment. If you simply focus on unconditional joy itself, for the sake of how good it feels to continue to focus on it and focus on it thus you do. Then all the rest will take care of itself. And really prioritise your connection with your source, unconditionally. Not because of this or that manifestation. But simply because you want to feel good emotionally. The rest really does take care of itself.

And yes, manifestations will reflect back to you, your chosen vibration. of greater allowance and less resistance. of more clarity. But that is just a bonus. An extra. Its cherry on the pie. And the pie is joyful emotion indicating your clear reception of your own greater non-physical Source Consciousness of pure positive energy and it knows everything you can possibly want to be do or have, where you are in relationship to it and your path of least resistance to your evermore full blown ever greater expanded realisation of any and all that you can possibly want to be do or have. Imagine clearly flowing that knowledge through yourself. It feels like unconditional joy.
Old 02-02-2024, 12:49 PM
Quote:
What are we to make of that "one love" part of the quote, d'you think? Does it mean that once we fully realise
"my eye and God's eye are one eye", we then become more genuinely loving towards all our fellow humans?
Yes. I would say as we grow in realizations, knowledge, wisdom of what is really going on in this Creation...nature takes it's course.
That being, we understand things better for what is really going on ..
Understanding brings about compassion, forgiveness, patience, often a welcome detachment (not taking offenses, indignations personally);
and all of those are forms of love! :) As I see it, anyway.

Ha! I have told a friend 2 xs -"Don't step on this."* I watched as she left this 3rd time and she again stepped smack right on it.
I stood at the window amazed! I had a choice right in that moment - get irritated OR become the wisdom I have experienced and
feel compassion for her screwy mind and thoughts and let it go.
The Consciousness in me is the same Consciousness in her witnessing the entire thing all around...it is fascinating stuff!
And can be quite comical, reminding me of Zen Koans.

But, I will tell her again next week before she leaves.
''We become more genuinely loving..." in many ways, Yes.

* Imagine when you are growing a patch of grass, just seeded...it's similar to that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru