Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 02-03-2024, 12:15 AM
Guide

The Disambiguation Of the Primal Matrix.

Disambiguation basically means "to make clear" "narrow down meaning". that
is what I am attempting to do here in respect of mankind, from his primal
matrix , that of SPIRIT, to its emergence upon the fact few of us will ever
venture far into our inner being. Unless we are confronted by crisis , often
more than one!

Clarity can be seen as crystal clear, obvious, self explaining. However with
mankind its expression is filtered through a prism and broken down into
seven basic rays, which makes understanding ourselves fully difficult due
to the shading effect and lensing refraction .

At birth only a third part of the divine nature of man temporarily dissociates
itself from its immortality and takes upon itself the "dream " of physical birth
and existence, animating with its own celestial enthusiasm a vehicle composed
of material elements part of and bound to the material sphere.

At death the incarnated part awakens from the dream of physical existence
and reunities itself once more with its eternal condition. "MAN" is a little
world, a microcosm , inside the great universe, like a feotus he is suspended
by his Spirit.

TBC blessings michael
Old 03-03-2024, 12:02 AM
Guide

DISAMBIGUATION OF THE PRIMAL MATRIX.

In the matrix of the macrocosm and while his Terrestrial body is in constant
sympathy with its parent earth, his astral soul lives in unison with the
sidereal anima mundi. He is in it, as it in him for the world prevailing element
fills all space, and is space itself, only shoreless and infinite.

Man is triune, he has his objective physical body, his vitalizing astral body
(or soul) the real man and these two are brooded over and illuminated by
the third, the sovereign, the immortal Spirit. When the real man succeeds in
merging himself with the latter, he becomes an immortal entity.

Man is composed of three men-man of dust, of thoughts, of light. He is a
body, soul and spirit. With or without a crisis intervening, we need to look
within ourselves, to embark upon a journey that will lead us from the
darkness and decay of ignorance into the light and joyful experience of
conscious contact with our higher self, and the opening of the door that
leads us towards knowledge and inclusive wisdom.

Blessings and regards michael.
Old 04-03-2024, 11:40 PM
Guide

The Disambiguation of the primal matrix.

All of humanity indeed all of emerged life and existence are all the Primal
matrix presented in a KOSHIC clad formation.

The clarity unfolds when we realize that the outer form in the phenomenal
image is an inner invisible NOUMENON, which is that of Pure Spirit Being.

All expressed life universally is the motional atomic vibratory expression
of an inner motionlessness Divine Spirit.

blessings michael.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:02 PM
Oh...I never thought of The Divine Spirit as motionless!
I see, the expressed life, the vibratory expression is, tho.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2024, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh...I never thought of The Divine Spirit as motionless!
I see, the expressed life, the vibratory expression is, tho.

True. Let’s examine the void experience. I read somewhere that there are three voids that need penetrating. I can only speak of two.

In the first, there is inky blackness. But it is not motionless because we are totally alive and conscious within it and can communicate with God or let us say, the guardian of the void. So, on a tangential note, it is not true oneness either since there are two; we are there as formless awareness and a higher being is there. Moreover, our questions are answered, even visuals shown to us, as of our curiosity!

The second void is upon identity disappearing, wherein we are one with the bardo, a boundaryless realm where there is neither light nor darkness, where ineffable peace pervades all that is, in absolute stillness so appearing motionless yes but here too we recognise light flickering occasionally through its membrane or pores, just as we may see space flicker in our waking state.

Neither of these is to be confused with light of Self, renewing itself within itself, that represents our true being.
Old 06-03-2024, 02:55 PM
Guide

Disambiguation of the Primal Matrix.

Blessings Miss Hepburn, and thank you for your presence on this thread, yes
the Absolute SELF is forever motionlessness because any motion would be
absurd when you are omnipresent and ubiquitous. where could you possibly
go to that you were not already present there?

regards michael
Old 06-03-2024, 03:03 PM
Guide

Disambiguation of the Primal Matrix.

Blessings Unseeking Seeker thank you for your wise noting's on this thread
three voids you mentioned, the first two have an awareness of presence. in
the "last" void there is zero awareness of anything whatsoever. There just
"IS" as the ancient occult wisdom said,"the ONE about which naught can be
said".

regards michael.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
There just
"IS" as the ancient occult wisdom said,"the ONE about which naught can be
said".
Here are all the things I don't understand or am attempting to understand. And almost everyone says with certainty that it cannot be understood. But how are they so certain of this, if they themselves also don't understand?

I try to understand and approach it from many different angles. So sorry for the long post if its too long. I just have way more questions than answers. But sometimes my questions are just assumed answers with an invisible question mark, of incomplete knowing.

There are people (who claim that they don't exist) who talk about it. And who is telling these things? Well, no one. Literally no one is speaking. Or the speaking is nothing speaking. According to Mr. No one.

In a way that is somewhat confusing to me. As they also say that it cannot be known.

Like in my thread "Radical Nonduality Message". Where I shared the transciptions of "no one" speaking about it.

And the result is weird. When I read it. It's confusing.

Some say, only in spirit we can know the one without awareness.
And religion claims the same.
Talking about "God can/will only be known in the afterlife. But in this life we can only believe."

Then there is the question what they are referring to. The absolute that becomes known? Then how can it be absolute if it can be known?
If it is not the absolute, but rather, the primal awareness. Then they don't really refer to God in any way that is indicative of consciousness or awareness, in religion. It might be a consciousness and it might also be an absolute being with no freewill, but rather an archetype of the absolute. As can be known by awareness.

As soon as there is self and other than self, then there is awareness. This implies duality.

But how has this duality/awareness come about? No one can say. There seems to be a missing link between the unaware absolute and the relative duality awareness/consciousness. How does absolute lead to relative duality and consciousness?

And not talking about human awareness. Because we can say our spirit awareness of duality, created human awareness. But it has definitely not done this in order to know the absolute in the absolute sense of knowing, as that cannot be possible.

Yet how is it possible that the absolute, which can never be known, somehow gave rise to duality consciousness and awareness and relativity.

How does "no self, no other than self", lead to... "Self and other than self"?

Well, the craziest answer I've heard, might be the most probable one. In the thread "Radical Nonduality Message".

And that answer is very simple. "We do not exist. There is no awareness. There is only the absolute and duality does not exist."

That is the only possible explanation I've found that doesn't create the bridge/missing link, but it removes the need for a bridge altogether. Claiming only nonduality and absolute exists, and the rest does not actually exists. As duality and awareness are both not real and don't exist.

But they may only be talking about human awareness. In which case... They might consider the spirit to be absolute. And then we are left again with yet another absolute that turns out to actually also be a duality.

That's about as far as I have come in my understanding. All I understand are just more questions.

The radical nonduality message feels comfortable, as it sounds like someone speaking about it who truely knows what they are talking about. Untill they say that that is unfair and an appearance/illusion, and they truely don't understand. Or say "This (pointing at self) does not understand it."

One thing is sure. Whenever I think I understand it, the message turns that on its head and then I'm back at zero.

And then there are people who say that I will never understand it (the absolute). That even the quest to understand it, is wrong. It is simply nothing being everything. Or atleast they make it sound as if it is wrong to attempt to understand it. That it is backwards and negative.

And I can agree with that, atleast for the physical human being that we are.

But they do say that our spirit is as close as we can come to the absolute. As if it is an angel with no freewill, so intertwined with the absolute. And that it only has one quality: To simply be aware of the unity of all life as one. As an observer with no desire or free will, nor purpose.

And this again sounds allot like the message from "Mr No One". Which also claims there is no purpose or meaning to anything. It is "Just what is appearantly happening. Neither real nor unreal."

And this is the perspective I have at the moment. Not sure how I can move forward from here. As nonduality has no forward or backward. I can only assume the absolute is an unchanging newness. Or just my emotionless observer soul. That has no thought/emotion. Knows no time. No death. No desire. And yet brings about the human consciousness in much the same unknowable mysterious way that the absolute brought about that meaningless thoughtless purposeless desireless observer spirit/soul of us.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 07-03-2024 at 01:06 AM.
Old 07-03-2024, 02:37 AM
Master
@ Ewwerrin ~ we cannot use mind to go beyond mind. Many are afraid of thought cessation. That’s natural. When thoughts cease, who or what are we? Hence thoughts are nurtured, pursuing us in sleep, in the dream state. In the daytime, the ego wishes to be in control and so thinks, which is useful of course to navigate life but not much else.

Metaphorically we may liken ourselves to a caterpillar in a chrysalis. We’re told we will be a butterfly but don’t believe it. Or let’s say, we choose to believe. Either way, we have to wait because it is a transformation, a transmutation actually, a becoming. We become and then we know. So, analysis is paralysis.

Practice resting in silence. Only then, in that emptiness does magnetism energise us in fullness. Once embraced, it is ours, in as embodied but we cannot delineate it. Why? Because language is dualistic in objective awareness and the truth is singular, in subjective awareness.
Old 08-03-2024, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ Ewwerrin ~ we cannot use...
... the truth is singular, in subjective awareness.
I feel most alive when I have no thoughts. And also when I experience nothing. A deep peace of silence. Emptiness.