Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 20-12-2023, 12:27 AM
Guide

WE ARE KOSHIC EMBODIED SHEATHS. W A K E S .

This post entitled WAKES is about us WAKING UP to the truth nature of our
BEING. All of humanity is presented within five KOSHIC SHEATHS which in
simple terms are1 physical body-2 life force sheath-3-mental sheath-4 wisdom
sheath-5 bliss body sheath.

These five layers are like dimensional zones that permit the SELF which is
omnipresent and ubiquitous to become localized into what we call the SPACE
time Continuum.

All five layers of Koshic sheaths are obtained from the intelligent Elemental
forces of Earth-Air-Fire-Water- and the Ethereal element. who surrender
their energy forces so that "WE" can visit this Earth plane and experience
physical relative life.

We human beings are only elemental biological physical machines. Who were
given a name by our parents and grew up identifying with this name label
and created an ego called personality, then believed that this is what you
really are.

In the fullness of reality humanity means nothing, just a labelled biological
machine attached to themselves. ONLL SELF is actually EVER PRESENT
NO-THING ELSE.
Blessings michael.
Old 20-12-2023, 02:47 AM
Master
Indeed, Michael and therefore spiritual teachings come in handy to investigate these layers of consciousness, to unshackle ourselves from their confines.

From a simplified viewpoint, do we not each feel there are two of us in here? One is the narrow ego identity, associated with organic mind-body and the other is a witness, an ethereal substance, if you will. This substance, being the all-that-is, the Self is recognised when ego recedes or rather drops away altogether.

There are of course many paths, with silence being the best teacher. I do like the Kashmir Shaivism four-fold path entwining Krama (energisation), Spanda (vibration), Kaula (celebration) & Pratyabhijna (recognition) with the flavour of the Buddhist concept of emptiness acting as the catalyst. However, each to their own.
Old 20-12-2023, 07:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Indeed, Michael and therefore spiritual teachings come in handy to investigate these layers of consciousness, to unshackle ourselves from their confines.

From a simplified viewpoint, do we not each feel there are two of us in here? One is the narrow ego identity, associated with organic mind-body and the other is a witness, an ethereal substance, if you will. This substance, being the all-that-is, the Self is recognised when ego recedes or rather drops away altogether.

There are of course many paths, with silence being the best teacher. I do like the Kashmir Shaivism four-fold path entwining Krama (energisation), Spanda (vibration), Kaula (celebration) & Pratyabhijna (recognition) with the flavour of the Buddhist concept of emptiness acting as the catalyst. However, each to their own.

Blessings Unseeking seeker Indeed I agree we need to unshakle oursslves
I rely on the inner voice of silence to guide me.

regards michael
Old 21-12-2023, 12:42 AM
Guide

WAKES.

As you so wisely pointed out Unseeking seeker that there are many paths to
look into and silence being most important. For me over the years silence
and tuning in or rather listening into the silence, for that still small voice of
the intuition, my motto for a few years was to let my intuition be my guide.

There does "seem" to be two conscious aspects within each one of us, being
the ego personality mind, and that of a background radiance, like that of an
invisible presence.

I pay rapt attention to the radiant presence, and ignore as best I can of the
ego mind. We are basically elemental KOSHAS embracing a Spirit atom which
is that of a singularity point.

blessings michael.
Old 22-12-2023, 12:48 AM
Guide

WE ARE KOSHIC EMBODIED SHEATHS W A K E S

This thread here entitled WAKES explains that in order for SELF to become
present within a relative physical body and thereby become motioned into
life within an atomic vibration electromagnetic field, it has to become
clothed within five vibrational awareness layers which gives each Kosha a
dimensional window to present its awareness within.

What I have been moved to share here is about the nature of these KOSHAS
and who and what are the intelligences that supply these KOSHIC sheaths
that we all need to be presented into this third dimensional spectrum.

These KOSHAS are supplied to the SELF by an ACT of service by our
Elemental brothers who are called Earth-Air-Fire- Water- and the Ethereal
element, which enfolds the Bliss body.

The Elemental forces voluntary surrender a portion of their essence so that
we can have a physical body vehicle.

I have been moved to say that all of us who are conscious aware beings
To think of the sacrifice the elements make billions of times over
countless centuries, and hopefully become grateful for their love and
unselfish service to us all, I bow my head in gratitude to all the elements
and bless you all for your unselfish service to humanity and all life.

Blessings michael
Old 22-12-2023, 01:28 AM
Master

I think, 5 sheaths - the 5 fundamental things that together make up physical reality of our body. In more general terms there seem to be five components to physical reality at large.

You alluded to that with the air-earth-fire-water-ethereal thing... the tao te ching calls them 'flavors'. (to me the chakras have a role in reality too but I don't *think* they directly effect on physical reality. More our attitudes toward it...)

I suppose if I had control over the configuration of the sheaths I might be able to usher in various physical attributes. Ones that I've heard of that may have actually happened within the context of this reality are things like levitation, teleportation, bodily warmth, shape-shifting, catching arrows out of the air, etc...

there are other abilities that are at a distance from the body but it would be more of the same in my view.

I think that after the 'fall' the sheaths were set up in certain configurations, specifically to constrain us in the way we find ourselves constrained.

Ironically, I think my very desire to believe that what we see already is all there can be keeps me from breaking out of that shell... but this for example is why I think various phrases like 'ye are gods', and 'you can do/be anything you want if you just believe', e.g. the LOA, etc... really do work if I want to go to the effort to make them work. Sometimes even when I don't.

The problem of course being that there are a LOT of desires like the one I've spoken of that we all agree to, in the name of 'good'... and those desires, those attachments, continue to configure the sheaths in the same old way they are already configured, thus I maintain them in the current configuration, thus I am constrained in the way I have always been constrained (in terms of physicality). My very desire, to remain attached to how I am now, or to how I want to respond to life, or to how I want things to be at some point down the road, keeps me trapped.

People seem thick with those kinds of desires. Well, at least I am. I suppose if I'm being real that is all I can really know for sure.

A lot of those attachments are formed not because I would want them if I were actually sane... they are formed because in my perception, other people already agreed to them, usually in the name of 'good'. And so I think I have to too.

This is one of the reasons christ might have told the rich man to give away his stuff... an awful lot of attachment comes from the guarantee to be able to have things or social status in perpetuity.

There is something to be said about dealing with each moment as it comes... as opposed to buying various guarantees about what comes next... but that is not what we tend to learn about from society.

Another aspect I found early on is that the configuration isn't stable; it changes from day to day, month to month. For me this has always made for example a meditation that is easy one day, very difficult the next.

This is possible based on cycles of the moon and some other stuff if I had to guess.

I *think* I might be able to describe the cycles with something like biorthyms... but I never really got into measurements I just want to relate to what is in front of me as best I can. But one thing I think I remember vaguely about that, is the biorithmic sequences start out differently for each person based probably on things like planetary positions at time of birth, so, what works for one person, here, now, might not work for another here, now. But another might have better traction at some other point in time?

It is kinda like each of us have a lock with a differnt key... So in the realm of 'abilities' I cannot control the progress of others the way managers control subordinates in 'work life'. At least not without buying a life configuration for myself that would allow the spirit world to help me do so. Because it just isn't true that all people are fundamentally the same the way we want to believe so much. So that I can model myself off others, or them off me, and actually get the same exact results.

Another aspect for me is the configuration takes motion/vibration into account as well as it takes physical positioning in the 3D world... building blocks are a component but not the only component.

Another aspect for me is the 'sheaths' are associated with feelings, and within society there are all sorts of requirements and taboos about what to feel and what not to feel and how and when. It can get very scary to put oneself out there even when noone else knows, and just do what one must when it flies in the face of everything one has been taught to believe.

All this means it is very difficult for me to get out of the constraints that are imposed on us... and like I say I envision that if I did try to break out of it and succeed it would become very difficult to figure out how to effectively proselytize and get others to follow.

Any more I can see the writing on the wall and just don't want to run the show...

What it boils down to for me is, if others don't want to follow or can't figure out for themselves how to follow, they won't be following. Unless they just want to say they are following without actually being following, for the usual vain reasons that people do that kind of thing...

Any more for that reason and others I find it unreasonable to make promises to others, that if they only do this one wonderful thing they will find untold riches....

All this makes sense to me, because for me all this isn't about 'abilities', it is about becoming awake, aware at least part of the time. Finding the 'more plentiful' LIFE that christ spoke of. And I find that if I am going to go to effort to get to any kind of abilities for myself I AM going to become awake, aware for at least a little while.

I don't think much is possible, if I try to make like an airplane on autopilot. All I can get is what the computer turns out and while computers can be interesting, they pale in comparison to other things. At least for me...

At the same time, I also know, it is quite possible to eke out a 'more plentiful' life without going to the hassle of dealing with abilities. Many do just that and find plenty to value for their efforts lol...

I guess for me it comes down to this snippet out of the tao te ching 'it is absurd, this desire that one should have to revere what others decide to revere. This way is not yet centered'.

lol.
Old 23-12-2023, 12:28 AM
Guide

WAKES

Blessings Falling leaves for your post here, I can indeed identify with your
thoughts and ideas you shared.

We all have I believe to remain true to our inner most intuitions and deep
feelings. To thine own self be true, is the motto I try and stick to. I look
and listen to other ideas ant thoughts, if they resonate within me, then I
will look deeper into this, if not I will just ignore it.

I have written over ten thousand blogs on my experiences and insights, If it
feels right to my inner core of being I share that with my readers.

I liked what you shared here, we each seek out further inner knowing.

blessings michael.