Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-09-2011, 09:28 PM
shs247

Question Feeling my head spinning around

Hello.

When i get to the part where my body is relaxed almost num, it starts to tingle in my forehead and i feel my head is spinning or rotating around and around like when you are dizzy. In my mind i can sort of see and feel like i'm going further and further away or up into some other dimension or somthing, it also looks like everything is purple almost in color. It almost feels like i am going to faint, its scary and i always open my eyes and can't continue. When i open them everything is fine and my head is not spinning or rotating, but it feels so real. So it sounds like it is my Astral body doing the movement.

Have any of you experienced this? Or is this what people call the vibration feeling?
Old 10-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Master
Yes, this is a sign that your astral body is separating from the physical. If you want to go ahead through the uncomfortable part and out to explore someplace you could just get into belly breathing and ease on through pretty easily.

It would be good to learn more about what's happening to you, how to handle it best, and what you can do with ap ability. Here are some learning resources:

Astral Projection Resources - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=32529#post32529

240 AP Questions Answered - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15702

Xan

Old 11-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Master

This may be obvious but if you want to ap you have to get rid of your fear.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:19 AM
MYFIGO

It seems to me that emotion and physical feelings are so much more intensified in the astral plane. I would say sight, color and sound as well. Try to use that as affirmation that you are experiencing AP and relax with it.

The fear that you feel is very intense. But facing it and overcoming it will not only allow you to become successful with AP but you will feel the confidence in your daily life. The next time you feel fear, try to practice feeling love instead. You may need to affirm this to yourself before you begin to practice AP.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Master

Good advice MYFIGO. Xan gives good advice as well.