Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-09-2011, 03:09 AM
curious student

Talking first time feeling vibrations?!

so I may have fallen asleep meditating today, but I'm pretty darn sure I remember feeling like my body was rocking and vibrating when I wasn't even moving

When I meditate again later, hopefully it'll happen again
If not, at least it's happened once, and that's encouragement enough for me to know it'll happen again someday (and that I'm making progress!)

Just really exciting, so I wanted to share :3
Old 03-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Master

That is great. Good work. You have done it once so you know you can feel the vibrations again. Try not to be too dependent on thinking you have to get the vibrations to ap. You may not get the vibration. You have to be aware. One moment you are lying down trying to ap and the next moment you could be out somewhere.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:53 AM
curious student

Thanks :) As of lately I haven't particularly been trying to "feel" anything. I just try to visualize a room or light flowing through myself and relaxing (as well as not letting my mind chatter)
I would love to someday AP, and while it probably won't be soon (or it could be, who knows), I'm just trying to go with the flow of what comes, I'll AP when I'm truly ready (I've come to).

Thanks for the support and input :)
Old 08-09-2011, 02:24 AM
mamahuhu

vibrations

My first o b e that I actually recognized as being one, I had a very strong vibration. The second time I actually could control strength of the vibrations. The vibration was a direct relation to the push or the amount of separation gained. Forget my brevity I'm trying to do this on my smartphone. My best explanation for feeling, would be a feeling of being shocked buy low voltage, but a good feeling. By mentally turning up the voltage which was an incredible good feeling, the father I could leave my physical body. I'm know I left my body and there is a direct link to that separation from the vibration or electrical shock that happened. In all truthfulness this usually happens after I had gone without sleep or in the state of sleep deprevation. All I can say is this is been a profound experience for me, but I really don't understand it yet. I am now starting to follow the teachings of Eckhart Tolle
Old 08-09-2011, 02:30 AM
mamahuhu

vibrations

My first o b e that I actually recognized as being one, I had a very strong vibration. The second time I actually could control strength of the vibrations. The vibration was a direct relation to the push or the amount of separation gained. Forget my brevity I'm trying to do this on my smartphone. My best explanation for feeling, would be a feeling of being shocked buy low voltage, but a good feeling. By mentally turning up the voltage which was an incredible good feeling, the father I could leave my physical body. I'm know I left my body and there is a direct link to that separation from the vibration or electrical shock that happened. In all truthfulness this usually happens after I had gone without sleep or in the state of sleep deprevation. All I can say is this is been a profound experience for me, but I really don't understand it yet. I am now starting to follow the teachings of Eckhart Tolle
Old 08-09-2011, 02:30 AM
mamahuhu

Sorry about the duplicity.
Old 13-09-2011, 06:23 AM
Twinflamefound

Can you vibrate without trying to AP? I woke this morning remembering that I felt that while asleep, but also with the knowledge that I AP'd with my twin flame, yet I blocked it out. (bummer!)
Old 13-09-2011, 09:58 AM
mattie

That's Great

It may have been very useful to have fallen asleep as we easily access the theta state when we fall asleep. Theta is like an advanced meditation state.
Old 14-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Guide
Well, first, you don't need to ever experience Vibrations to project. Please remember that so you don't get frustrated if you never experience them again. :)

Second, don't go into your meditations with the goal of experiencing them. Don't have any goal actually... just experience whatever happens.
Old 16-09-2011, 03:03 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Well, first, you don't need to ever experience Vibrations to project. Please remember that so you don't get frustrated if you never experience them again. :)

Yes totally agree :) I have only felt vibrations occassionally.
Most of the time I ap i havent any vibrations at all :) so dont let it become a focus on your efforts, good luck for next time too xx