Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Ludovico

Spiders in my room

I've come to see them often after I have my "dizzy" dreams. Sometimes I see them during the sleep when I think I'm watching my room with my 3rd eye but rarely the spiders linguer a few moments after my body wakes up. One of these times I got to try and touch one just to feel my fingers touch the wall Very strange though..

I don't fear spiders, nor insects in general.
Though I kept this memory from childhood where (in the news) I saw a lady who got one for a time in her hear.
Another thought might be the metaphorical meaning of webs in my life, since I'm stuck right now.

What would that really mean, though.. I can not say.

Old 15-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Guide
I see them all the time... all my life.
Spiders... upon waking...
You get used to it. LoL
Old 15-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Tindra

Same here. Like Xanth wrote, you get used to it. :)
Old 15-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Gracey

i have seen them too. wonder why we do,,,,maybe back from the caveman days, i dont know.
Old 15-09-2011, 07:17 PM
tooqute2nv

I've never "AP-ed" consciously, but I sometimes open my eyes after falling asleep and think I see a spider run across my pillow or such near me. Which, since I AM scared of them, lol, this is followed by me jumping out of bed. lol But spiders tend to come out of no-where towards me while waking too, especially if considering spiritual matters...
Old 15-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Ludovico

Ha... good to know I'm not the only one. It's very strange indeed... Apart from the spiders wich I'm geting more used to (but still doubt - is it real or no this time??), conquering it in the past has led me to be more at ease towards other insects in my daily life. Why though, a month ago, I got stung for the first time by a wasp in the neck out of nowhere (really, the bug was intent on biting me) escapes my comprehension..

I looked it up on G-man and apart from the obvious reasons wich somewhat resonate with my current lifestyle, I came upon an interesting take on them from a spiritual diary. Looks folklory though.. See below,

-> www . scienceofcorrespondences . com/spiders.htm (just close the gaps between points - not 15 posts yet)

One other thing. Besides the spiders, I also see some shadowplay after these dizzy dreams (wich don't necesseraly mean a.p. I guess). Sometimes.

edit: thanks for sharing your thoughts
Old 18-09-2011, 04:32 AM
Guide
Wow, that's crazy. I used to see spiders in my crib when I was an infant, I thought they were crawling all over.

Somewhat recently I was trying to get out APing and I looked at the wall and there was this large "bannana" spider with wings on the wall. Have you ever seen any with wings before?
Old 18-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Tindra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Wow, that's crazy. I used to see spiders in my crib when I was an infant, I thought they were crawling all over.

Somewhat recently I was trying to get out APing and I looked at the wall and there was this large "bannana" spider with wings on the wall. Have you ever seen any with wings before?

@Aapakhana: Yes I have. Not sure what their true form might be though, if they have one.
Old 18-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Domintheos

I used to have vivid recurring dreams of "a" spider. I believe this wasn't actually a spider, but a consciousness acting as a spider, watching my every "astral" move. I actually think it was my father... But who knows.