Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-09-2011, 07:21 PM
Ludovico

Pressure/Bad Timing

Hello everyone. I'm just sending this out there since I don't have anyone else to say this to among my friends, family.

Lately I've been waking up feeling a strange pressure in my ear drums. Sometimes it changes from day to day and it usually only lasts the couple hours after waking, rarer times it sticks with me all day. The feeling resembles the heavy sound you hear from your room when a big truck passes down your road, you only hear the low pitch of it passing by...

These are nice sounds after all. They don't bother me and they keep me entertained the first moments out of bed when I recollect my dreams and moments from sleep. It's only a pitty that I stop feeling them sometime again, not knowing why.

On another note, I'd also like to say that it is somewhat funny how my body choses to give me shots at projecting out. Almost all the times are when I'm most vulnerable at night - after a troublesome dream wich puts me in an uncomfortable and unconfident state - rather than right now or when I lay down to medidate, ready to go out, prepared and sure of myself. Perhaps it's giving me a fair chance of a test or it would be too easy... It makes some sense. I wish I could just go out with a snap of a finger.

This is all. Thanks for reading.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Master
Ludovico... It takes time, learning and practice to develop astral projection skill. Reading more can help, particularly anything by William Buhlman, who is my favorite ap writer.

As for what's happening in your ears, you might get them checked by a doctor first. Then if everything's okay consider this may be non-physical/spiritual sound vibrations which can be used as a meditation focus for subtly expanding our awareness and transforming our energies.

There's a thread on this subject at:
The Inner Sound Current - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

Xan

Old 02-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Ludovico

Thanks Xan, as always very helpful. I shall explore the thread and look up the author. I do not, though, plan on geting my ears checked by a doctor. I hear rather well and these things come and go so I don't think it's an issue of the ear drum or anything around the area.

Until next time...
Old 03-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Twinflamefound

Sorry ludovico.....this is so random but I had to comment after seeing your name.
I have just discovered ludovico einaudi the composer, and find his music so soul healing.
Thanks for the smile.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Ludovico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinflamefound
Sorry ludovico.....this is so random but I had to comment after seeing your name.
I have just discovered ludovico einaudi the composer, and find his music so soul healing.
Thanks for the smile.
It's me who thanks you I didn't know the composer until now. Thanks..

As a gift for showing him to me, try searching up Joanna Newsom and see if you like her songs.. Y's
Old 13-09-2011, 06:18 AM
Twinflamefound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludovico
It's me who thanks you I didn't know the composer until now. Thanks..

As a gift for showing him to me, try searching up Joanna Newsom and see if you like her songs.. Y's

Thanks! I will go check her out.