Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-02-2011, 11:32 AM
PsychicMediumJake

Haha i am a developing medium..
I saw my first spirit not so long ago actually! about 2 weeks ago.
I always thought i was clairscentient but obviously its now proving otherwise, as i am enhancing i believe i no have a clairvoyant ability, the ability to see them too.

Like you i ALWAYS said if i ever see a ghost (this is the word i used use, hate it now) i will scream like a little girl!
well the time did come. other things where happening i started seeing spirits aura's just colours - i dont see this as actually seeing a spirit so i dismissed it. but still acknowledged it.
I was getting into bed and i laid there looking at the stars then as i looked round there was 6ft tall mist and it was so wide! took up alot of my room

you could see the detail it taking from and moving around freely.
Then my focus was brought into something inside the mist, it was a head. A head of an old lady who just smiled at me. the head was moving and after careful thought i realised that the movement she followed spelt out a J. I dont no if this is coincedence or just a case. But it was comforting not scary so if you ever see a good spirit you will not be scared :)

diaryofapsychicmedium.blogspot.com
Old 21-02-2011, 05:04 AM
Master
i see thank you! floating heads! oh dear lol i think i saw one on the floor once.. lol i'm not looking forward to seeing them but what can i do, guess if it's going to happen nothing i can do about it
Old 21-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Pathfinder

I believe my childhood home was also home to a few that have passed but we never knew who it could've been. My first apartment was also shared with 3 souls from the late 1800's, 1900. They were quite playful and I grew to enjoy them. But the most memorable one was from several years ago who I helped to move on.
To be honest, I like to think of every experience as my first because they are all so special in their own way.