Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Administrator
All Things Whoo Whoo LOL

Hello

My middle Son while very gifted himself chooses to see things spiritual or paranormal more as Whoo Whoo. So when I come up with things for work, he goes OK Mom how are you going to play this one.....

Lets see what have I done over the months.

Crystal necklaces - easy one crystals have a meaning.

Easter Eggs with a rubber animal in them.....OK Spirit / Totem Animals with the meaning of them.

National Teddy Bear Day - well mini teddy bears....Son was OK now what Mom they are all bear's so same meaning - yes but Son LOL they have a color to them and colour have spiritual meanings.

He though he had me with the bears....

I did National UFO Day seems there are Oracle cards for everything out there found Martian Alien Cards. So I put a card and meaning in each envelope and handed them out at work.

National Indigenous Day I did Totem animals little stuffies.

Mother's Day I separated the day into Earth Mother and Birth Mother giving out crystal hearts. One for each Mother.

Father's Day presented a bit of a challenge....as its normally gaggy gifts for Dad....do I thought "Man in the Moon" and I gave out Moon crystals.

St Patrick's Day was crystal bracelets with the meanings.

Halloween is crystal coffins....with the meanings. They are a huge hit I hear from work.

What is next LOL National Princess Day ! One of my managers joked one morning meeting that there should be a "day for her" as she i a Princess....know what there is. I have a Tiera for her. We are going to have an English Tea Party that day.

I have so much fun doing different things....and YES Son its all Whoo Whoo if I can put a spin on it !

Lynn
Old 04-11-2023, 06:41 PM
Newbie ;)

I enjoyed your creativity & the "all things woo woo," really attracted me and made me smile. As I continue to re-calibrate from a 3-4-5 dimensional reality to a multi-dimensional reality I've begun to "see" everything differently. It can be overwhelming and disorienting, but on another level it feels right and good. It's hard to explain in our language. Thank you for your post.