Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-10-2023, 05:09 AM
Administrator
Life Changes

Hello

Getting older is not fun....but I have found something that is fun.

Canada has legalized Pot, and we have stores everywhere now.

I never thought that I would be one that was interested in such a thing but having had Covid 19 three times now and having Long Covid its been a game changer.

I am not yet back to work, just got Medical Employment Insurance approved so no rush to go back.

I have oil and oil gels that I use when I am in so much pain I can not function. Its been a blessing in life.

I have a long road ahead getting back to being active me again....and at 61 never did I think that I would use such products. Honestly the world needs to change its outlook on alternative medicine.

I was on Gabapentin that gave me suicidal thoughts and actions. I do not recall much of what I was up to but "I was going out to pasture" like old horses do. My Son would stop me leaving the house and hubby would get texts saying I am done....going to pasture and he would rush home.

We do not need to be on medications that do nothing for us. We need more natural treatments.

I am so blessed to deal with a store that understand the needs and what does what for illness. I am finally healing.

Lynn
Old 20-10-2023, 09:05 AM
Master
Body ages but heart’s vibrancy remains in tact. In fact, slowing down is good, we walk slower, talk slower, our eye becomes gentle and mindful, heart tranquil.

We get up at night perhaps but is it not a blessing to feel the silent bliss hum?

As for the outer world, we accept all as they are with neither expectation nor grudge or regret ~ only love gushing forth!

With guard of subterfuge lowered, ego recedes and we are centred, connected with the universe.

Yes, old age has its blessings!
Old 28-10-2023, 04:12 AM
Guide

Hi Lynn! Were I to explain to you that it’s Astrological (Planetary) Influences that is causing your pain, that idea might sound a little crazy, but In the last few days, I’ve come to understand that it’s Planetary Influences that have been effecting mine.

So now I’ll explain how I figured this out. Normally, my health is fine, but about 3 weeks ago, I started experimenting with all of these different understandings on the path. A lot of them, I could tell we’re working, but then a few days later, an old health problem from the past started resurfacing.

My body started to produce an excess of Acid, and there was a lot of pain, so I had to take Antacid Medication. The pain lasted about 2 weeks, but then I got an idea. They say that certain metals such as copper, Silver, and gold can help to counteract the influences of the planets.

So I wore a Bronze (Copper and Tin) Ring on my Right hand, And I wore a Silver Ring, which is faceted with an Agate, on my Left hand. Not only did the pain go way, and I no longer had to take Medication for it, but I was able to continue on experimenting with the very understandings which I originally believed had caused the problem in the first place … with no pain whatsoever!

Anyways … just tossing the idea out there in case your interested in looking into it. I’m not trying to say that I like the energy of the rings. They kind of act like a shock absorber, protecting the body from the harmful energy, but I wouldn’t say that the effect that they have on the aura is impressive. lol