Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 09-06-2022, 11:28 PM
Pathfinder

How to handle parent's nosy "friend"?

They ask too many questions like "where did you go...what time did you leave...who did you go with" every time they miss their call and it gets on my nerves!!!

Last edited by SpirituallyEnlightene​d : 10-06-2022 at 11:10 AM.
Old 11-06-2022, 11:25 PM
jaminhealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirituallyEnlightene​d
They ask too many questions like "where did you go...what time did you leave...who did you go with" every time they miss their call and it gets on my nerves!!!

It's your parent's friend, not yours. Step out of the way.
Old 11-06-2022, 11:47 PM
Bambo

Yea try not to be a bother...... Today people get set off VERY EASILY!! (Its scary)

Good luck!
Old 12-06-2022, 09:01 AM
Pathfinder

sorry but their friend is just really annoying, I live in the same household as my parents and when their annoying friend calls asking intrusive questions while were in the middle of something (like dinner) it really gets on my nerves since they're invading our privacy and peace.

I think their friend heard me shout angrily in the background saying "why are they so f()king nosy"

Question is what can I do spiritually to get them to stop interrogating my parent so much and respecting our privacy more?

Even my own relatives don't ask such questions and this person is not really a friend more of an acquaintance.

Honestly I just feel really strange negative vibes from this person. I just don't trust them but I can't figure out why.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:34 PM
Master

Does this person bug your parents? Seems like your parents have to decide if they want or need a relationship with this person. But at dinner time, have the phone in some kind of quiet mode where calls go to voicemail or an answering machine with the speaker turned off!

I would probably be protective of my family members too if I sensed something off with one of their friends or someone they are forced to interact with.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:32 PM
Master
Yes I get this I've had a few family friends are not my friends my parents friends and some of them could be complete *******s they could be I don't like saying this but there was
One friend if what is God's gift to every woman on the planet and he was not it was a nasty piece of work I thought turn in a controlling but I do not like him friends of my own dad their daughter told him what you thought of him she did and she was really honest what you said about him but I have to keep the pace
And another friend she could be domineering as well claymore that I would not do nursing or should I break my neck if I was not a nurse but nursing is nothing me the thing I wanted to do was Funeral Home Care but behind the scenes but at the time because they put put down and bullying how's the body nerves my mouth shut
Plus or a friend's my mum and dad had eventually be going out deliberately or pretending we were out not to answer the door to certain friends they had I'm not a thing to do do I know it's not a nice thing to do but can you do it x when you got friends and the family I can't keep their nose at your business
I hope I am saying the right things are you I apologise I'm not

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔