Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-11-2012, 06:03 AM
Master
I wonder what the next time and date is going to be lol.
Old 20-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I wonder what the next time and date is going to be lol.

G'day psychoslice

I reckon if you & I put our heads together I reckon we could come up with a few more dates before we cark it!!!.....On the serious side the Mayan calendars do tell us something is going to happen most likely a conscious change of some sort which has occurred before in human history but it’s not going to happen without our participation & just like that, it’s like manifesting you have to put effort into it to make it happen.

In actual fact no one knows for sure anything is actually going to happen, I think it's just going to be another day for most of us, nothing out of the ordinary.

Love
Mathew
Old 20-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
G'day psychoslice

I reckon if you & I put our heads together I reckon we could come up with a few more dates before we cark it!!!.....On the serious side the Mayan calendars do tell us something is going to happen most likely a conscious change of some sort which has occurred before in human history but it’s not going to happen without our participation & just like that, it’s like manifesting you have to put effort into it to make it happen.

In actual fact no one knows for sure anything is actually going to happen, I think it's just going to be another day for most of us, nothing out of the ordinary.

Love
Mathew
But the descendants of the Mayas are laughing today about how everyone is carrying on about the calendar, its just the end of their calendar, like December is the end of ours.
Old 20-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
But the descendants of the Mayas are laughing today about how everyone is carrying on about the calendar, its just the end of their calendar, like December is the end of ours.

G'day psychoslice

Actually psychoslice the calendars are of cycles of time not time itself which means it's a cycle that is finishing, what that actually means to us I don't think anyone for sure knows, I don't think it's going to be some glorious awakening out of the blue but it means something according to the calendars.

There is only one calendar that ends in December the rest go on for some time I think. I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed!!

Love
Mathew
Old 20-11-2012, 07:55 AM
peacegarden

Well that's literally the other side of the world from me so I don't think I'll get one of those hugs. There seems to be a lot of Australians on this site. Never realized the Aussies were such a spiritual bunch

I hope that everyone becomes enlightened on the spot and then we build a utopia for ourselves.
Old 20-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
G'day psychoslice

Actually psychoslice the calendars are of cycles of time not time itself which means it's a cycle that is finishing, what that actually means to us I don't think anyone for sure knows, I don't think it's going to be some glorious awakening out of the blue but it means something according to the calendars.

There is only one calendar that ends in December the rest go on for some time I think. I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed!!

Love
Mathew
Yea of course they will, its just human nature they just can't help themselves lol.
Old 20-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Anybody remember the Y2K scare.
Nothing happened, far as I could tell.

While it's obvious changes are occurring. Earth follows her own timeline, agenda , and the mayans have assured us
that 12-21 is a cosmic event rather than humanity's date with destiny.

Y2k was nothing to do with it was it? they simply were worried some machines would not be able to show 2000 and they went back to default instead.
Old 20-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Master
**shrug** maybe some of ya miss the meaning. imo, the "psychosis" the OP experienced has nothing to do with "time" since real-izing and Being Godhead is in timelessness. the calender "timing" would be merely co-incidence.
Old 20-11-2012, 01:39 PM
peacegarden

I hope it is the end of the world this time. I've had enough of this place.
Old 20-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseMaster
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121221T221137&p0=152&msg=Apocalypse& csz=1

Well here we are, just over one more month until...

- the end of the world?
- global spiritual awakening?
- the golden age?

or maybe something more??

well according to my very intense spiritual awakening during december last year, (or in medical terms its called a 'psychosis'), I ascend and transform into god

yes that right at exactly 11:11:37.4 UTC on the 21st of december 2012 god will be reborn.
and its not just the end of a 5125 year cycle of the mayan calendar, its the end of a much bigger cycle, that i have calculated to be 328 billion years

where do these claims come from??
well while i'm in a psychotic state, i seem to radiate divine love or bliss (one of the traits of god), and i have people staring at me or getting goosebumps
my pupils completely dilate
i also just automatically start channeling all of this information about the universe
i have always had this gut feeling like i am the 'chosen' one, its just instinct

after all, someone has to be god? right?

well if nothing ends up happening on dec 21st, then my plan is to share this unique gift i have of radiating divine love/bliss with the world
while i was in hospital when i was testing my abilities this guy actually nearly passed out while i was giving him divine love
his eyes rolled back into his head and he fell backwards onto the ground

please ask me any questions you want to...

Are we not all god in our own perspective ? are we all not one? We are all special in our own special way.. we all have love to give, love to build one and love to live with.. we are all connected.. you are just like me.. and like many other who will step forward in the new time to come.. nothing more nothing lees...

With peace and love from me to you.

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching