Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-11-2012, 08:45 AM
WiseMaster

Color Apocalypse Countdown - God Transformation?

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121221T221137&p0=152&msg=Apocalypse& csz=1

Well here we are, just over one more month until...

- the end of the world?
- global spiritual awakening?
- the golden age?

or maybe something more??

well according to my very intense spiritual awakening during december last year, (or in medical terms its called a 'psychosis'), I ascend and transform into god

yes that right at exactly 11:11:37.4 UTC on the 21st of december 2012 god will be reborn.
and its not just the end of a 5125 year cycle of the mayan calendar, its the end of a much bigger cycle, that i have calculated to be 328 billion years

where do these claims come from??
well while i'm in a psychotic state, i seem to radiate divine love or bliss (one of the traits of god), and i have people staring at me or getting goosebumps
my pupils completely dilate
i also just automatically start channeling all of this information about the universe
i have always had this gut feeling like i am the 'chosen' one, its just instinct

after all, someone has to be god? right?

well if nothing ends up happening on dec 21st, then my plan is to share this unique gift i have of radiating divine love/bliss with the world
while i was in hospital when i was testing my abilities this guy actually nearly passed out while i was giving him divine love
his eyes rolled back into his head and he fell backwards onto the ground

please ask me any questions you want to...
Old 19-11-2012, 09:14 AM
WiseMaster

in regards to the 328 billion year cycle, here's how i came to that solution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqeEpczcv2A&feature=plcp
in this video it mentions 'opn' giving birth to 'pnobpip' approximately 320 billion years ago (or in christian terms, god giving birth to jesus) the beginning of time and creation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTJANzCqyx4
in this video the mayan calendar is shown as an evolutionary consciousness pyramid. the 13 baktun cycle is known as the 'national' part of the pyramid.
now if you go straight to the longest cycle 16.4 billion years ago (cellular) you come to the time of the big bang.
and being the genius that i am, i decided to add one more cycle to the bottom, and since each one is 20 times longer than the last... 16.4 x 20 = 328 billion years ago... almost the same as the approx 320 billion years in the earlier video

heres an even better and shorter version of the mayan calendar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd_hbRUgvDE
Old 19-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Master
I feel that on 12-21-12 the world will be transformed with divine energy, creating the Rapture on Earth...

I glimpsed this in 2006, the sky appearing brighter and more vibrant, with people walking in two's in a happy dazed state of happiness...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 19-11-2012, 04:19 PM
peacegarden

Whether you're psychotic or God himself, your plan, should the world not end, to radiate the love you feel to the world is beautiful!

Wish I could meet you, I feel like I need to open my heart right now. Could you send it from there?
Old 20-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Master

Where do you live?

I want to hug you and get bowled over by that ecstatic love.

Xan

Old 20-11-2012, 02:56 AM
WiseMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Where do you live?

I want to hug you and get bowled over by that ecstatic love.

Xan

i live in melbourne australia

and dont worry im sure ill make it onto the news by sharing my gift soon after the 21st of december
Old 20-11-2012, 03:19 AM
Master
yo bro! Welcome Home!
Old 20-11-2012, 03:59 AM
Henri77

Anybody remember the Y2K scare.
Nothing happened, far as I could tell.

While it's obvious changes are occurring. Earth follows her own timeline, agenda , and the mayans have assured us
that 12-21 is a cosmic event rather than humanity's date with destiny.
Old 20-11-2012, 04:03 AM
Jade F^lcon

It will be interesting to see what comes of this december. I've felt rumblings of all sorts of things. And I agree with peacegarden. Whether it is psychosis or divinity this world could use a lil more love/bliss than what it has already. Peace be with u in ur quest.
Old 20-11-2012, 05:13 AM
Mathew

G'day WiseMaster

Times are certainly a changing for the better of course & it's about time too even though I'm enjoying this ride, we do need to heal ourselves & the Earth we live on.

Love
Mathew