Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Administrator
We are all spirit and we all go back to spirit doesnt matter what your belief system is, i just aspire to be myself.

Namaste
Old 16-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Winston

Thanks for all your responses guys! Its interesting to read them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiChan
p.s. I like your website Winston

Thanks Bodhi :)
Old 16-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account
I started off just wanting to know 'the truth.' I'm a female Mulder in many ways. As my spirituality has developed I'm more focussed on self development.
Old 16-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

For me simply to understand "ME". Coming in so very different in not having to struggle to know how things like Astral and Spirit communications are done.

Lynn
Old 16-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Charliemcsnarly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston
I'm just curious, what attracts you most to this? Is it finding a sense of peace? Is it finding higher purpose or meaning? Is it attaining supernatural powers? Is it understanding the nature of the universe? Something else?

Would love to hear your answers.

For me it was discovering that nothing in this life brings any lasting satisfaction, literally to the point of considering suicide just about every day. Then when you think you're done with the world suddenly you get given something remarkable and life has a new dimension you feel you have no choice but to explore. The only true reason for being alive in the first place..
Old 16-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Eudaimonist

Quote:
I'm just curious, what attracts you most to this?

Excellent question. For me, it's finding the sacred in life.

eudaimonia,

Mark
Old 16-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Enya

I dreamed, hoped, believed and then discovered that there is something more. I can't stop now, I've only just begun.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:37 PM
I think it is the natural progression of the soul...even a murderer will one day
start on the Path of understanding Reality -what all this ''is''...what we are a part of - what is inside of us - where we are destined to go and become, like a worm into a butterfly - it is the natural course for us.

My course changed dramatically after reading these words - ''...know and understand me, so saith the Lord.'' Jer 9:23

So, ok, I will...I take direction well.
Everything pales once you have experienced the Grace of God
...one speck and
your life is changed forever...nothing satisfies like the Divine Presence.

To quote Hafiz:

Why just keep making love
with God's child - Form
When the Friend Himself is
standing before us so open-armed?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Juanita

Quote:
I'm just curious, what attracts you most to this? Is it finding a sense of peace? Is it finding higher purpose or meaning? Is it attaining supernatural powers? Is it understanding the nature of the universe? Something else?

IMHO, there is only one answer to this question -- at least for me......Spirit.......
Old 17-05-2012, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:

That depends on how you define "spirituality".