Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-07-2011, 03:31 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
A cause! I will fight them through writing, using the media, advocating, I also have a loud voice. After an awakening, everything comes clear to you, and you see all the suffering, but they don't. The sky is the limit! actions are louder than thought. We gotta get our voice heard, or people will going to miss out on something special. :)
Buy your own media station. The most likely to show your broadcasts would be fox. It's nit politically ran. All the rest are owned by George sorrows. His old *** is a mastermind on bankrupting economies. President Obama had ties with him and then broke those ties. Now the media has been criticizing him. I think he's the best president since Clinton. He just inherited a mess. He speaks truth and is very smart.
Old 27-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
A cause! I will fight them through writing, using the media, advocating, I also have a loud voice. After an awakening, everything comes clear to you, and you see all the suffering, but they don't. The sky is the limit! actions are louder than thought. We gotta get our voice heard, or people will going to miss out on something special. :)

i'm not in any way seeking to discourage you but you should know that those big corporation do indeed see the suffering they create ... but they just do not care. do not bother trying to reach the conscience of that which is has no conscience.

instead take your vision to the people who are being hurt and empower them with it.
Old 27-07-2011, 04:52 PM
moke64916

Big corporations have money, and you can do a lot of things with money. A lot of bad things. Anyone that try's to stand up to them will most likely lose that is unless it was all the nations people against the corporations. Then the people would win. If you do this you better outsmart them. In martial arts they taught me to know my enemy, you have to feel them, know their every move in advzn e for a defensive, offensive position. You need to gain leverage on your enemy. Find something to use against them like setting cheese for a mouse trap. If you were the corporations how would you think? They might be clever, but not intelligent. Find something they want. Go in there like the italian mafia. I know how the mafia works. Don't ask how I know publically. But if you want to gain power this is how the mafia would do it in a new town. Find the most bad a** people in that town, the ones that run the town. Beat the bad ***. Reputation will be heard. Now you are in control. Your Gunnar need people in the inside. You can occupy a career in the corporation, and be the intel. Before you strike, you need the evidence, and when you strike. Strike hard.

Ps: not violence but his tactics using media, etc. Plus he's gunnar need some man power. It couldn't be won with a one, ten, 100 people man job. Start your own business and buy them of bankrupt them with your business. With money you have leverage. It's amazing what people would do for money.
Old 27-07-2011, 04:56 PM
moke64916

Your Gunna have to fight fire with fire, but intelligence. Find a weakness in them, and use it to your advantage.
Old 27-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Time

All corperations require compliance. ITs that simple
Old 27-07-2011, 07:34 PM
moke64916

Exactly, but it's compliance with whatever the corporation chooses. Not the people. Depending on which corporation we are talking about. It's a form of control and may be what keeps economies running. Depending on what corporation it is, they may push the boundaries. Have you ever seen the movie "Braveheart?" he fought for freedom and died for freedom. His actions led to iriland to be an independant country. Freedom. This guy feels like he needs to stand up for what's right. Good for him.
Old 27-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Experiencer

Ok! I plan on attacking Childrens Aid, The families need spiritual healing. My girlfriend has 2 children in their care. I hear threats, manipulation, broken promises, etc.

How is the children suppose to heal when they are taken away from their parents. They will grow up feeling abandonment and will resort to drinking, drugs, to escape reality. I want to stop the cycle of carrying around our parents bad Karma. End the bad karma, the negative energy has no place to go except away.

The Children Aid workers, seem to have no passion, some just came out of school. How can they help bring families back together, when they don't even relate to anything a broken family has to say. I would hire life experiences over education any day.

I need to find more people like me, that shares the same goals. I live in Canada, right on top of Lake Superior, where the Sleeping Giant lies.

Thanks for the replies, and I like the way you guys think! :) Happy times ahead.
Old 27-07-2011, 09:03 PM
gentledove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i'm not in any way seeking to discourage you but you should know that those big corporation do indeed see the suffering they create ... but they just do not care. do not bother trying to reach the conscience of that which is has no conscience.

instead take your vision to the people who are being hurt and empower them with it.

Good advice.
Old 27-07-2011, 09:09 PM
mattie

Activism

There are countless things that one can do to be an effective community activist. Social networking sites make this really easy. A combination of old fashioned efforts such as flyers & petitions combined w/ a (free) website posting where one can give much more information can be very effective. Many cities have sites for that city. Not the official city site, but other related sites.

Often individual activists can make a really big difference, particularly when they are focused to make real changes. Some of these real changes can involve some boring stuff like attending municipality meetings & organized citizens, but many cities are very sensitive to citizen input, particularly before elections!!!
Old 27-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
There are countless things that one can do to be an effective community activist. Social networking sites make this really easy. A combination of old fashioned efforts such as flyers & petitions combined w/ a (free) website posting where one can give much more information can be very effective. Many cities have sites for that city. Not the official city site, but other related sites.

Often individual activists can make a really big difference, particularly when they are focused to make real changes. Some of these real changes can involve some boring stuff like attending municipality meetings & organized citizens, but many cities are very sensitive to citizen input, particularly before elections!!!

That's awesome!

I hate boring stuff, that's when i come in, and liven it up a bit, in a humble way. I'm a small funny guy, no takes me seriously, I'm pretty much a misfit compared to other people living. I'm goofy, and can open up peoples minds, by using enthusiasm and encouragement, while I speaking. The won't admit though, but I planted seeds in them. Hee Hee :)