Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Experiencer

I want to fight, the good Fight

I'm getting strong urges to fight, with the Corporations in my city. I see so much wrong in my city, it's actually scary. I want to be me, always fighting, the good fight. I'm excited, I'm pumped, I'm going to take my city by the horns and stir them the right way, with help of course.

I have no special talents, like some of you, all is I have is my heart. I need no label to my name, as I am myself. Love is strong, in the air, and will only get stronger. We gotta be strong! One small step at time, and it will progress. Do the unthinkable, then sit back and watch the rewards, come your way. :)
Old 26-07-2011, 09:40 PM
midnightstar

You will have talents, you just haven't discovered them yet :)
Old 26-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Topology

By what means will you fight?
Old 26-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
By what means will you fight?

A cause! I will fight them through writing, using the media, advocating, I also have a loud voice. After an awakening, everything comes clear to you, and you see all the suffering, but they don't. The sky is the limit! actions are louder than thought. We gotta get our voice heard, or people will going to miss out on something special. :)
Old 27-07-2011, 10:32 AM
midnightstar

Good luck, let us know how things go ;)
Old 27-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
Good luck, let us know how things go ;)

I surely will, as I have a strong urge to get heard and meet people! I plan on writing a letter to child services in my city. What better way of starting than the heeling of our children. The families need spiritual healing, the workers have no passion, for their work. My silent voice must be heard!
Old 27-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
I have no special talents, like some of you, all is I have is my heart. I need no label to my name, as I am myself. Love is strong, in the air, and will only get stronger. We gotta be strong! One small step at time, and it will progress. Do the unthinkable, then sit back and watch the rewards, come your way. :)
Sounds like you've got all you need.
Old 27-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Master
that's a big job...hope you break it down to an individual case for starters.
putting a human face to an issue also helps to get people to take notice.
good luck.
Old 27-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Time

Grow your own food, create yoru own power.

Non compliance is the way to go
Old 27-07-2011, 03:26 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
I'm getting strong urges to fight, with the Corporations in my city. I see so much wrong in my city, it's actually scary. I want to be me, always fighting, the good fight. I'm excited, I'm pumped, I'm going to take my city by the horns and stir them the right way, with help of course.

I don't know what country you are in. If it is the United States then good for you man. It's about time people stand up for what's right. I'm sick of the politics and corporations, wall street making it's way into congress. I'm sick of paying taxes to a war where the money is possibly going to the bad guys, because the money isn't controlled. I'm sick of the da** insurance companies and the power they have. I say good for you man. It's about time someone stands up for what's right. I'm also sick of George Sorros bankrupting economies. I'm sick of politicians acting like children. I say it's only a matter of time that the American citizens won't put up with it anymore. The American people is what keeps the economy going. I'm not Gunnar put up with anymore bull****. Our countries values have turn to ****. I wish I grew up in the 60's and 70's.