Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Experiencer

Did I just clear a Chakra?

I been meditating straight for almost 2 months now. When I meditate this energy always puts me in some awkward position. The energy starts at my feet then works its way to the lower spine but it's painfully uncomfortable, feeling the burn. So I usually lasted about a half hour before I give up.

Well, last night I started my meditation with the energy putting me in the same position that it usually does, but this time there was no uncomfortableness. After a while this energy put me into another position then another, next thing I know I felt as though I was a snake slithering on my bed. I then seen a snake with a new tail like the skin had feel off.

Did I just have a session of yoga with this energy?

Does this happen all the time when we clear a chakra?

Sorry for all the questions, but this is all new to me and am pretty pumped about how magical we are.

Oh yeah! one more question.

I had a spiritual Awakening in May 2011, energy popped out of my heart then body. Is the Holy Ghost the same energy I feel feel during meditation? Is meditation the purpose of a spiritual awakening?

Thanks for reading and love to all.
Old 13-10-2012, 10:48 PM
Master
Bro, if it works it works. I have no idea but what does that matter?

If the same thing happens to lots of us we can give it a name but what if it only happens to us because what is uniquely us makes it happen that way? Does it still need a name or can it just simply be what it is... or was, and might even be again?

A meditation I had about a week ago turned into me being another persons body. Was I though? I don't know and it doesn't really matter. I felt it and it felt good. A wwek later after occasional attempts at analysing what it means... it doesn't matter. I felt it and it was good!
Old 13-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Master

Look up kundalini on the web.

It is often symbolically depicted as a serpent and also called serpent energy. It's energy will also move parts of the body, sometimes into yoga poses, to help it move and to release blocks that inhibit its movement.

People often dream of snakes too before a kundalini awakening.

Oops, to answer the main question, yes, I'm betting you've accomplished some clearing of the root chakra.
Old 14-10-2012, 04:39 AM
Master
This sounds like kundalini to me too, Wm.

Here's a thread on the subject:
Kundalini Rising - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8082

Xan

Old 14-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Experiencer

Thank for the replies. I kinda knew that I cleared a chakra, but wasn't sure. This Kundalini thing is amazing and last nights meditation still put me in the same pose as before. This time the energy was focusing on my torso instead of my feet & lower back.

This Kundalini energy is also affecting my eating habits. I think, It wants me not to eat meat. I think it wants me to be the best person, that I can possibly be. Find the resistance both physically & mentally, and defeat it. Deep down, I think we're powerful beings, and most of the world doesn't even know it. Truly sad :(

Thank again, gotta do some homework on this Kundalini thing, but first I gotta go to work.