Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Docha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Occasionally, I participate in Renaissance Fairs. The first guild I was in was a mix of people portraying Scott and Irish. While I was never really able to connect very well with the people at fairs, I really connected with the time period. Then a few years later, I started getting this strange feeling like I knew who I was from around that time period. It took me over 10 years to finally believe that I really had been this person, even though I once had my palm read by a lady who told me that I've have a whole bunch of past lives who were historically known persons.

Then last year, I met up with one of my old guild members who happens to be a shaman. And I finally told him that I was once William Wallace. I thought he'd be kind of shocked considering our history together as playing in this Scott/Irish guild. But he looked me dead in the eye and said, "I know." Taken aback, I instantly asked him how he knew. He said that he didn't really know exactly who I was, but he knew that I was someone of that caliber.

I may have been your side kick! Lol jk I don't know honestly.

But think you said in another thread you felt like you were without a soul family...I laughed as a few posts back I mentioned being an orphan...perhaps we are kin, ya never know.

I recognize souls, but often still feel a dissconnect anyway. It might just be the way the information gets processed?

Believe for a minute you're not alone, it changes everything!
Old 26-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
I may have been your side kick! Lol jk I don't know honestly.

But think you said in another thread you felt like you were without a soul family...I laughed as a few posts back I mentioned being an orphan...perhaps we are kin, ya never know.

I recognize souls, but often still feel a dissconnect anyway. It might just be the way the information gets processed?

Believe for a minute you're not alone, it changes everything!

Who know's, you may well be right about us being kin. But then again, aren't we all connected to each other in the end

Deep down inside, I know that I am a part of something bigger. I just don't really feel connected to it all that much in this lifetime. I've actually had both Mother and Father God come to talk to me about it, trying to get me to remember who I am. And even Mother Mary showed up one night, but I just couldn't hear what she was trying to tell me at all. I know this is going to sound extremely far fetched and probably delusional, but last year, Archangel Michael told me I was once Eve. And then a couple months later, after going under a light hypnosis, Jesus showed up and was trying to tell me I was once Mary Magdalene. It gets even crazier when I actually have flash memories of our life together, accompanied by him zapping me with bursts of his energy. I know that I keep coming back here to help out the best way that I can, but it has been taking its toll on me as well. About a week after Jesus told me who I was, he came back to spend the day with me, and before he left, he looked straight at me and said he didn't know what was going to happen to me. There's just something a little bit disturbing about hearing something like that coming from Jesus. Oh well, guess we'll both just have to wait and see.
Old 26-08-2011, 10:44 PM
Docha

That is very interesting. The uniqueness of it makes it believable.

Yes we are all connected.

I get the disconnect feeling too. Never felt like I was here for me. The archangels have answered me a time or. Two. Uriel being more dominant for me...

Its very interesting indeed.

Always a little off...but to truly be connected you have to disconnect. I think you will get that.

Old 27-08-2011, 02:39 AM
Trieah

Well thanks for not calling me a delusional old fool

I was at a group reading session one time, where everyone was getting all these nice, positive sounding intuited messages. But when it came to my turn to get a reading, the message that stood out the most was that I'm like the maid who has to come and clean up every one elses mess, LOL. Yeah, that sounds about right

Don't ya just love Uriel! He's such an intense flame of energy. I still remember the first time I met him, he just blew me away with his presence. I have so many guides around me, that they sometimes draw straws to see who's gonna get to do what. And Uriel won the position of being my reiki guide
Old 28-08-2011, 06:01 AM
Trieah

Well I finally got a chance to read through all these pages. WOW!!! There sure are some incredible stories here. All these amazing stories have gotten me to actually want to open up a little more about my stories instead of just hinting at things here and there. It's kind of nice to be able to talk about this kind of stuff more openly.

With all this talk about creating character aspects of yourself, or getting tidbits of past lives coming through in creative writing, y'all got me kind of excited about working on my novel again I swear this book writes itself. BUT only when the story is ready to reveal another piece of itself. While I don't think it's a full blown past life memory, I do see a LOT of myself in this thing. Grrrr, I've been so close to finally finishing it for almost a year now, but I just haven't been motivated enough to let the muse flow.

I've always had such a strong fascination with swords, sword fighting and even battles. Probably a carry over from being Wallace, as well as some other warriors, I'm sure. But a funny thing happened about 7 months ago when I was reading a book were someone had interviewed several Archangels and had gotten inside their mansions up in heaven, via meditation sessions. When the lady was describing what Archangel Michael's mansion looked like, she said there was a certain room that was off limits to her and had even gotten a strong warning not to go in that room when she tried doing it. And it was like instantly, I had this recognician, thinking "Oh, that's the war ready room." where the 'General of the Angel armies', Michael, plans out all the strategies. And for weeks afterwards, I started getting all these flash images of being in there when battle plans were being made.

But I'm not exactly sure if those where past life memories or glimpses into the future. Because a few months later, the Archangels, one of my friends and his guide, and myself, actually wound up going off to battle in the lower vibrational levels. Since I had been diligently working at getting so may lost soul lower entities, to cross over, a lot of the other more malicious entities didn't like it, and started to fight back. The battle lasted about a good month, and I kept getting little snippets, while my friend was also getting snippets and actually confirming some of the stuff I was seeing.

Odd thing though, about 10 months before any of this broke out, I kept getting this strange feeling that I was going to wind up going down to the lower levels for some kind of massive "something". But none of my higher guides would talk to me about it, because they said they didn't know what was going to happen to me during that "something" and it made them feel kind of sad to even think about it, so they didn't want me asking about any of the intuitive messages I kept picking up on. But this is the kind of stuff that just feels so "old hat" to me, like I've always been some kind of warrior for God all along. This kind of stuff, amongst other things, just seems to make so much sense as to why I feel to completely impassioned for all of humanity, especially for the ones who need compassion the most.

Gosh, that actually feels kind of good being able to say all this in a public setting. I'd been rather worried about how all this kind of stuff makes me sound like some kind of loon. But every since last year, after having my awakening, all the pieces of my life just seem to be falling into place now.
Old 28-08-2011, 07:42 AM
truther

70s kid

I had a dream in which felt like a past life from the late 60s or early 70s. I was a mod kid and had a leather jacket on like the fashion these days as well as skinny jeans. And there were four of us, two guys and two girls. Me, a girl who I knew and know in this life and a man were on our way to the car. And I asked him something spiritual and he was like "Nah I don't think about that stuff" And I felt like something bad was going to happen to us in that car. There was a girl waiting for us in the car possibly the driver? It was vague. We looked like we lived in a upscale suburban area with trees hovering the roadway to our car. It was so surreal. I had an intense mad crush on this woman I know now but she rejected me because she loves men.
Old 28-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Who know's, you may well be right about us being kin. But then again, aren't we all connected to each other in the end
Yes we are, and if that's the case then it might make a little more sense of something you've said later in your post.

Quote:
Deep down inside, I know that I am a part of something bigger. I just don't really feel connected to it all that much in this lifetime. I've actually had both Mother and Father God come to talk to me about it, trying to get me to remember who I am. And even Mother Mary showed up one night, but I just couldn't hear what she was trying to tell me at all. I know this is going to sound extremely far fetched and probably delusional, but last year, Archangel Michael told me I was once Eve. And then a couple months later, after going under a light hypnosis, Jesus showed up and was trying to tell me I was once Mary Magdalene.
If there's one thing that Past Lives has taught me, and that is there is always a reason behind it. The mask is the vision/memory, so what's behind the mask? What are the reasons you have whatever it is in your head about this? For me, Past Lives have always been about the connections. You say you know you are a part of something bigger but you don't feel connected to it in this Lifetime. Perhaps there's a reason for that, the reason being that in order to understand the connections it helps if you understand how it feels when you're not connected?

Something tells me that Jesus and Archangel Michael wouldn't lie to you, so what's behind that? I believe we have an Overself - http://www.lobsangrampa.org/overself.html I believe we have aspects, each of which is a Past Life and while the Overself isn't designed for two-way communication between Soul/Overself, I believe we get short-circuits where we get glimpses or another aspect's Life/Reality, and we see them as a Past Life. I also believe that when an Overself decides to follow a new Path, a Soul is 'created' much like taking a cutting from a plant - which is where the concepts of 'Old Soul' and New Soul' comes from. Spirit wouldn't see that 'cutting' as a separate entity as such, probably more like a branch of the original - the original being Eve and another branch being Mary Magdalene.

Quote:
It gets even crazier when I actually have flash memories of our life together, accompanied by him zapping me with bursts of his energy. I know that I keep coming back here to help out the best way that I can, but it has been taking its toll on me as well. About a week after Jesus told me who I was, he came back to spend the day with me, and before he left, he looked straight at me and said he didn't know what was going to happen to me. There's just something a little bit disturbing about hearing something like that coming from Jesus. Oh well, guess we'll both just have to wait and see.

Why is it disturbing unless you're about ready for the looney bin?:-) If you believe these things are happening to you then there must be some kind of logic or reason behind them. Perhaps what's disturbing you isn't so much that these things are happening but more around your thinking hasn't latched onto them enough for you to make sense of them. As I see it, you have two choices; you can dismiss it all as illusion or craziness, or you can get your head wrapped around it in a way that it does make sense. One thing is for sure and definite, there is a reason for it. Just because you don't know what it is it doesn't make you a basket-case. Some Soul had to be Eve, some Soul had to be Mary Magdalene. Given these things are true, what does make sense? How does that quote from Sherlock Holmes go? Something about discounting all other possible avenues until you're left with one, and no matter how improbable it sounds it must be the truth?

What if you see yourself as a small leaf on the tip of a huge branch? What if Jesus and Archangel Michael sees the whole tree?
Old 28-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Trieah

Well Greenslade, you do present a very persuasive argument I'm rather glad that I went ahead and took a chance to come right out and say certain things now, as its given me a fresh perspective to think about.

I suppose what makes some of it seem rather disturbing in a way, is because I've always heard so much about how everything is already written about our lives, and that the higher up spirit entities already know everything that is ever going to happen to us. So if that's true, then how is it that Jesus doesn't know this stuff already, and has to tell me he doesn't know? To what degree does he not know? Does that mean he doesn't know my heart well enough to know I really am strong enough to pull myself out of the darkness? Does that mean he knows my heart too well, to know that sometimes it takes me a little longer to pull myself up out of the darkness? Does it mean that he doesn't know what's going to happen when I start pulling up as much of the worst kinds of darkness into the Light with me? Does it mean he doesn't know if my essence will be "destroyed" in the process of doing that?

And then there's the flip side of all that. What do you mean "You don't know?" Don't you have enough faith in me to know I'll make it work out somehow in the end? Don't you know my heart well enough to know how much I love all the lost souls to do something about bringing them home to you? Don't you know how much I really can be engulfed inside of darkness and still stay true to my own heart?

And then that's right about that time when I'll initiate a playful snowball fight with him, or some other kind of harmless childish "fight". Don't know. . . HA!!! It's like, take a look at what I've done and have survived through so far, Sweetheart, in this life time and in my past.

Molly Brown was quoted with saying this, as she helped calm people on the life boats after the Titanic sank. "I was born in the middle of a hurricane. That was my start, but this sure as Hell ain't gonna be my finish". Now that resonates with me completely.

Just this morning, Father God was speaking to me about how to find him inside of even the most negative aspects of darkness, since he is in everyone and in everything. And just love that spark of him with the full amount of my compassion for him, and bring him back home to himself.

Don't know just how many lifetimes it's gonna take for me to do that, but I do know that, that's a huge part of my mission.
Old 28-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Docha

Guides aren't allowed to give you information you already know. That's the point of living, figuring it all out.

Your free will changes each step, every choice you make shapes the story, perhaps not the ending, but for a guide to influence, well what is the point of choices then?

My guides laugh at me...lol that's how they answer.

Guides are exactly that...guides...
Old 28-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Trieah

Oh, he's definitely gotten mad at me a few times because I'd done something that he thought I couldn't handle, or wasn't supposed to do. So we'd had a bit of a heated discussion about it. But then when I'd brought up some information that he didn't know, he backed down. I figured he knew about it already. Archangel Michael knew. God knew. But somehow he didn't. Michael said it was kept a secret from him. He now refers to the argument as just a love quarrel and wishes it never happened. I kind of wish it never happened either, cause that wasn't pleasant. But at least I'm over it now.

So you're lucky that your guides laugh at you

BTW, he and I haven't had anymore arguments since then. Yippy!!!