Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Master

@vespa68 please stop what you are doing. Leading a person from one addiction to another that is less harmful is yes helpful, but not really helping. The fact that you think that anyone needs healing is an indication that you should stop! Because no one, and I mean no one needs healing, and it is first when you understand that that you can truly help them! If you truly are interested in being a help to others we can talk, if not please continue what you are doing.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
@vespa68 please stop what you are doing. Leading a person from one addiction to another that is less harmful is yes helpful, but not really helping. The fact that you think that anyone needs healing is an indication that you should stop! Because no one, and I mean no one needs healing, and it is first when you understand that that you can truly help them! If you truly are interested in being a help to others we can talk, if not please continue what you are doing.

You keep contradicting yourself by saying you know how to help people but don't believe in healing. Why are you part of this thread on healing anyway? How do you help people in emotional pain really? Because you certainly don't understand it. Do you actually have any experience with anything long term because you certainly have not talked about it. You just are stuck in your own narrow minded views on how things work without any experience or knowledge. You keep criticizing who I am and my healings which takes a lot of nerve and a huge ego. What do you care how I help people anyway? I know what works and how to make people happier. If you are so sure of yourself then please continue on your journey of blind faith.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:46 PM
Master

@vespa68?? I get it. I have been where you are. If you truly want to help others, and you want to, then stop bullying others by imposing a belief on them that they need to struggle through inner work to be happy. You are doing inner work in search of the happiness you inherently know you should feel, and it is my promise that if you would only focus on what makes you happy, then in no time you will discover the depth of your heart. I could give you an incarnation 101 that in details explains why joy is the essence of what you came to experience; but it would be far easier if you just dared try for awhile to focus on your own happiness, because it is the path of least resistance to what you desire out of this life.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
@vespa68?? I get it. I have been where you are. If you truly want to help others, and you want to, then stop bullying others by imposing a belief on them that they need to struggle through inner work to be happy. You are doing inner work in search of the happiness you inherently know you should feel, and it is my promise that if you would only focus on what makes you happy, then in no time you will discover the depth of your heart. I could give you an incarnation 101 that in details explains why joy is the essence of what you came to experience; but it would be far easier if you just dared try for awhile to focus on your own happiness, because it is the path of least resistance to what you desire out of this life.

Oh now you turn things around on me and say I am the bully and I impose my belief of others. I think we both know the truth about that one. You also know very well that I have no issue with the goal of happiness and making people happier but it isn't as you think it works. I will no longer waste my time explaining my depth of knowledge or experience to you because you don't read it. Why? because you are closed minded about what you believe to be true. You still have not come up with any experiences or knowledge of what views you are imposing. It is surprising that you don't see your own faulty logic.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:54 AM
Master

@vespa68 you cant waste time because you cant ever get it wrong.

Life works like this, what you focus on becomes more, even quantum physics says anything you do with awarenesw has greater potential. This is why the ideology of healing with a focus that you are broken cant make you whole. It is also flawed because as eternal beings we cant break, we can only be either connected or disconnected to our absolute well-being, you know happy or the lack of it. Inner work has a focus on lack, thus it cant bring you abundance the way a simple profound focus on happiness can.

It is simple why reiki works, and it is not a question of how deep the healer has worked on themselves. It is a question of the person doing reiki letting themselves out of the equation, and just lets source energy flow. If the person doing reiki does that they are not healing someone, but holding a space where the other person connects to their own absolute well-being. It is in that space the magic unfolds all on its own
Old 04-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
You still have not come up with any experiences

My experience of your approach is that it made me insane, and my experience of the happiness approach is that it gently but surely is bringing me back to sanity, and in a way that is far more rich in every conceivable way than any other approach I have ever explored. So when I say that your approach has the possibility of ruining lives even if it on the surface seems the opposite, there might be a very good and solid reason behind. So maybe it is time you are open to the fact that you are not helping the way you believe you are, and neither are you close to being as happy as you desire to be in life. And @vespa68 this is the time where you get quiet and listen if you are a descent being that truly desire to help others find happiness.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:31 AM
Master

Yes agree the happiness approach works however only in the short term that's why people ask for more help. People try to be positive all the time and don't get why it does not work especially when they are facing issues that cannot be solved in a simplistic way. However, I don't think these interactions on your part are truly about helping people because you are not open and openess in a person shows a willingness to help. I think this is more about a power game because for no apparent reason you keep attacking who I am and my confidence in what is do. Fortunately I have no issue with that part but I do have e an issue with wasting my energy. For this reason I will no longer continue. You can believe whatever you want to believe in.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:15 AM
Master

Sure you are right that I am not open to an approach I find very harmful, and I am simply being honest with you about it, and asking you to stop imposing it on others, or at least entertain the idea that you do not know what you are doing. The happiness approach works eternally if you understand how this univerwe is put together. Of course it takes time to create a strong positive momentum of happiness if you have a negative one build up, and it takes longer if you deliberately keeps tapping into it by trying to understand why it is there. Simply because what you focus on becomes more. What I am open to is finding new and richer ways of creating happiness in peoples lives. That is where I try to focuse and spend my energy