Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 26-04-2011, 09:26 AM
KandG

I have a lot of different kinds of input. First I have Gary living in my head more or less. I was born with a strong psychic link to him. I remember as a child I could see flashes of whatever he was seeing, and I could hear his thoughts in words, or visualize everything he told me. He died when I was 13, and he was 23. He's been with me even more powerfully since his passing. Gary has a lot of intuition but he doesn't know everything. He does know about our past lives together, and sometimes he has insight into other people. He writes novels and short stories and even helps me write other things. If I want Gary to type all I have to do is go blank and let him have my fingers. I never know what he's going to write about or how the story ends, and I try not to pay attention till he is finished so I don't interfere. He helps me channel other spirits and I would not want to do that, if he were not there. I feel he protects me.

I also have an angel I speak to sometimes, named Gheb. He tells me what to do if it's important. Most of the time he makes me figure out things for myself though. I meet other spirits and entities as well who speak to me.

Other than that I just see things. I used to think these things were just hallucinations, but I learned that these things are related to actual events. Unfortunately it's usually hard to see exactly what most of them mean until after it happens. These visions are very vivid though. I do not have very much control over them at all. Sometimes they start to happen at very inopportune times, and well they will usually wait till I can pull the car over, leave a crowded room, or put down a hot pot, but that's about it, and then it just happens. Usually these are astral events or meetings with astral entities, but occasionally they are symbolic images which don't make any sense at all at first.

Then there are just gut feelings. If something isn't right I just get this miserable feeling either in my heart or stomach, as if I were riding a roller coaster down a steep slope dropping really fast. I got that feeling on the 9th of March and it would not stop. I just kept feeling that way, and it got worse and worse. I felt afraid to go out. I was just sick with worry, but I had no idea why. I was about to go nuts, and then... well the earthquake hit in Japan. I was even more upset about it than most people, and am just now getting over that feeling.

I still sense something else related to that, but my general feeling about the world situation is hopeful, but nervous.
Old 29-05-2011, 04:19 AM
Ascender

Kand, what do you mean Gary lives in your head?
Quote:
Do you use tarot cards? Do you contact guides? Do you just "know" things? Do you sense things? Does intuition just happen or do you do it consciously? What little "rituals" do you do to consciously tap into intuition? etc.....I'm interested in practical ideas to access intuition - from the most mundane to the most sublime. So this is a thread for sharing tips and strategies.
I'm an empath and have really been so around March. I started using tarot cards about a week later and have found them interesting to use. However I feel like I just know things, I just know the answer. I guess I sense things as well. I've been told that the reason I'm so empathetic is because I have a pure heart
Old 08-06-2011, 09:53 PM
faith83

I've come to learn that I am very psychic (my mother is as well) but I haven't gotton control over it. Sometimes I "just know" but it doesn't happen too often. I get majority of premonitions randomly in dreams...even still they aren't always very clear. Sometimes they are left up to be interpreted which I'm not great at lol. I think I'm blocked for some reason. I would love to learn how to master it tho
Old 09-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KandG

Then there are just gut feelings. If something isn't right I just get this miserable feeling either in my heart or stomach, as if I were riding a roller coaster down a steep slope dropping really fast. I got that feeling on the 9th of March and it would not stop. I just kept feeling that way, and it got worse and worse. I felt afraid to go out. I was just sick with worry, but I had no idea why. I was about to go nuts, and then... well the earthquake hit in Japan. I was even more upset about it than most people, and am just now getting over that feeling.

I still sense something else related to that, but my general feeling about the world situation is hopeful, but nervous.

We are All involved in a consciousness energy shift, literally millions of years in the making. The central energy for that shift is "compassion" which is why that event in Japan made such a strong impression with you.

If you wish to be more than a sensitive you need to state that intention clearly. Once you do that you will be guided more effectively for that role you will play with humanity, your self, and all that is.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Master
Gut feelings just come over me. Sometimes a 'knowing' feeling. Many times I 'hear' or 'see' things, early morning hours especially or anytime when I seem to go to another place/plane/realm, if you will (I have no idea what to call it). It's spontaneous, I don't know how to just 'go there'. It seems to do it when I need to know something or give a message to someone. Sometimes I have vivid dreams about something.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:02 AM
jacket250

Intuition kicks In when an Individual Is In essence knowing the self (subject to definition) lol.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Medium_Laura

I did use Tarot as a tool when I would read for others. I've grown and use them very little now unless requested.

Intuition is something we're all born with. Knowing. It's a sense that keeps us safe and prepares us. Knowing the phone will ring and who's calling.

I've known my guides since I was able to walk. They constantly spoke to me and I to them.

I do believe in a "6th sense" because when I have a cold and my other senses are lessened, my intuition or knowing is much much stronger.

Tips to advance the knowing? Meditation. Mental relaxation. Trust. Belief. Patience.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:20 PM
mattie

Many Things Work Best At Different Times In Our Journey

At different stages of one’s growth different abilities will be accessed. We may find that we move past a technique that we used early on.

Allow for change w/ this honing of our abilities & fine tuning them as this is the constant in the Universe. The I AM of establishing our energetic sovereignty naturally moves onto BEing & KNOWng, then becoming active creators w/ the Hmmm?!? I Could ... shifting to the I Shall as we gain confidence. How we perceive information shifts as we move through these stages. Use what works for you right now & have productive flexibility in trying out different things & using what works best next week, month, or year.

Even at a given stage what works for one person might not be what works for another.
Old 22-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I'm creating this thread to survey the many ways we can access intuition.

Do you use tarot cards? Do you contact guides? Do you just "know" things? Do you sense things? Does intuition just happen or do you do it consciously? What little "rituals" do you do to consciously tap into intuition? etc.....I'm interested in practical ideas to access intuition - from the most mundane to the most sublime. So this is a thread for sharing tips and strategies.

...and anyone who gets judgmental or critical is going to get a from me! This is a very individual process - there's no right or wrong way to go about it.

Hello,

I use on rare on rare occations the physical Tarot Cards. For me if I be asked to do a reading of Tarot it flows in without the cards being done and its as accurate as the deck used. I see the cards as a bonus tool.

I run so on itnution, if I be working on a dream for someone I never read the full dream no do I read what another has said. I GO line by line, with the dream and I surrender to ONLY me on the level of not conscious thoughts.

I can at times do trance if the information is needed by one on a Spirit level or on a really DEEP inner level for them I will connect ( WITH FULL PERMISSIONS ) to that person or Sprit and read them that way. This is drainning and demanding and truly has to be done with a huge amount of trust as it is a connection on the Soul level I feel. Why we put up walls of protections around us or use protections.

On the deepest level of using intuition is Remote Viewing where one goes to someone and LOOKS around their home or even inner self being. Again DONE only with the hugests of trusts and respects. Done to find hidden issues that one might not be seeing.

Lynn
Old 07-07-2011, 05:01 AM
Master
Wow.. Awesome thread, Uma!

Just happened upon this thread & what a blessing!

I have only read the 1st page, but had to post something so I could subscribe and not forget to read the rest! And, when the craziness in my life has settled down some, I hope to post my experience as well..

Blessings to all..