Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-08-2011, 06:18 PM
moonlight1216

Smile Is it related to a pastlife!?

Hello! :)
I have this Q and I have posted it on another forum about numerology and etc. Too but I thought may be it would be related to a past life..
I saw lots of threads about marks on the body and its relation to a past life do u thing is it related too? ...
Since I was a kid I have this bump kind of think on my palm at the level of the root of my thumb but under my little finger! It has fingerprint kind of thing on it, just like those we have on the tips of our fingers..! They are like these round circles.. I kinda like it .. Its sooo cute, just like another finger but its just a fleshy feeling small bump..
I checked out some palmistry websites but there wasnt anything like that there..
Do you know whats the interpretation?! If u think it may be related to a past life what could it be?!
Love
Old 23-08-2011, 12:57 AM
moonlight1216

ok I guess Ive find the answer! ;)
"Loops and /or whorls found on the Mount of Moon represent the person who has a vivid, inspirational imagination. These marks mean quite strong psychic and artistic gifts. Such people feel the rhythms of nature and life strongly."
I guess no pst life connection here..
Old 23-08-2011, 02:54 AM
SunnyHaze

If there was you would have been able to ask your guides to show you
Old 23-08-2011, 06:10 AM
moonlight1216

sunny Im new to this whole guides, past life, etc.. sooo I scared to ask my guide show me anything.. seriously!
Old 23-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Tammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight1216
sunny Im new to this whole guides, past life, etc.. sooo I scared to ask my guide show me anything.. seriously!

i was at first aswell!
Old 23-08-2011, 06:40 AM
moonlight1216

tammy I should confess that Im so scared I cant sleep at night because during the day I ask for signs and vision and etc. at when the night comes Im scared that sombody would talks to me in the silence or even comes to my dream!!
Tammy how did you face ur fear?
Old 23-08-2011, 08:26 AM
SunnyHaze

How do you fear it are you sure this is the path you take, Move from that fear then try sorry if i shound harh but im lil over the limit :L
Old 23-08-2011, 08:44 AM
moonlight1216

srry Sunny I didnt understand the thing u said.. My path is living in the moment fully and be happy .. and I avoid anything that take my happiness and calmness away, maybe Im not ready to have this kinds of experiences.. I never said im a psychic or anything.. :) im just seeking truth!