Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-08-2011, 12:20 PM
moonlight1216

Question Weird thing..!!!

Hi
Do you believe in having more than one body for each soul right now?! How could it happen?!
Old 04-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Helena Troy

Talking

I've heard that quite a few people believe you can have shared reincarnation - either a couple of souls sharing the same body (maybe why so many believe they were Cleopatra in a past life!) or one soul split between a few bodies (which would be major confusing).

Personally speaking, I can't see how either is possible. I believe that when we die, one soul is released from the body. That soul can hang about for a while if it wishes and at a later stage can be reborn into another body to have another go at life, to learn what it missed last time round. This probably sounds too simplified to many out there.

If anyone out there has a better explanation, let us know.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:21 PM
glpoisson

If you accept that time does not exist in a linear fashion it will be easier to accept. Without linear time everything occurs at once. Ones focus determines where ones consciousness resides at a given moment.

One of the best analogies to illustrate this is the radio. All of the stations are on at the same time. They do not overlap or conflict because each has a unique frequency (vibration). As you change physical locations the vibration of a certain station may get weaker or stronger depending on where it originates. The quality (degree of learning) of the receiver influences how many stations are available and how clear they sound. I have found that most beings have a practical limit of five or six lives where lessons or themes interweave and are relevant at a particular moment.

Hope this makes sense and answers your question.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Seperate_Reality

I think it's very doubtful, because most human-beings that I have met and including myself, have trouble operating a single body let alone two.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Seperate_Reality

Also take into account, that human bodies are most sought after over other physical bodies like animal bodies. A spiritual being really has to have it's act together and a high willingness to land a human body in it's next lifetime, because there are far more spiritual beings than there are human bodies and when you introduce wars, disease, accidents, abortions, the human body supply drops even more so...So, realistically a spiritual being is very fortunate to be able to get a single human body.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Master
i guess it would depend on what you believe "soul" is and what attributes you believe Soul has.

one might imagine the entire human race is One Soul manifesting in billions of human bodies simultaneously.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Trieah

In Michael Newton's books on thousands of case studies of people under deep super conscious hypnosis, he discovered that several souls do in fact split their energies up to live in two different bodies at the same time. They do this to gain double the experience to help them progress faster. It's a matter of personal choice of that soul and not a mandatory thing.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Seperate_Reality

So, someone writes a book and it includes case studies, therefore the conclusion is all true? I'm sure happy, that I am spiritually knowledgeable and aware enough, to be able to separate truth from false-information. lol
Old 04-09-2011, 09:44 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by glpoisson
If you accept that time does not exist in a linear fashion it will be easier to accept. Without linear time everything occurs at once. Ones focus determines where ones consciousness resides at a given moment.

One of the best analogies to illustrate this is the radio. All of the stations are on at the same time. They do not overlap or conflict because each has a unique frequency (vibration). As you change physical locations the vibration of a certain station may get weaker or stronger depending on where it originates. The quality (degree of learning) of the receiver influences how many stations are available and how clear they sound. I have found that most beings have a practical limit of five or six lives where lessons or themes interweave and are relevant at a particular moment.

Hope this makes sense and answers your question.

This is something I've been looking into myself lately, if all lives , past , present and future are in fact all happening in this one moment of now, then really yes , i guess you would be one soul experiencing a variety of lives simutaneously... and so one soul many bodies .,.. the more i look into it the more interesting it becomes.. mind boggleling confusing at times but interesting all the same if you can get your head to forget about any aspect of time you are familiar with right now lol
Old 04-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Hi
Do you believe in having more than one body for each soul right now?! How could it happen?!

I've personally seen and experienced things similar to that. As far as I can see it's not exactly a common thing to have happen in comparison to the amount of people with one soul per body, but its not rare either.

From what I've observed, some souls have a survival mechanism where they reside in a number of infants before birth, the soul pretty much separates different aspects of itself and spreads itself across large areas to increase its chance of actually incarnating. There is usually a lot of competition for bodies, so taking more than one chance is wiser than not.

I've watched unborn infants swap bodies before when one soul found the body it wanted and gathered all its peices together into that particular body, whilst the other soul separated and replaced the previous occupant. I call that kind of thing just "settling in" to a chosen body.

I've seen different people merge their souls together to become something like spiritual "twins." I've also seen two halves of a single soul opperating in two different bodies at the same time (no those people were not biological twins, though they were the same physical age.) I think living like that is also a survival mechanism so that one soul/half of the soul can help the other if they need it.

I've interacted with people who have "shards" or peices of multiple different souls within them, some of those people opperate by all their soul shards sharing the body at different times, or those shards of souls blend together to become one functioning organism. I think this technique is a way for many beings to learn the same lessons at once without focusing their entire selves in the physical world, a bit like a dual existence.

I've also seen more experienced souls "piggy backing" younger ones in the same body for a time. I consider that to be something of a student/teacher kind of relationship or perhaps something similar to parenting a child.

There are a lot more variations of existing as souls that I've seen, but those few I've listed are the most obvious and the most common.

I think the way a soul incarnates and exists among other souls depends on a lot of personal and environmental factors. It all changes with the individual, but I do believe that a majority of the ways a soul incarnates and exists can be put down to increasing the chance of survival and growth/development/evolution.

As for experiencing multiple lives in many bodies at different points in time, I haven't personally experienced that and I can't experience it for someone else...so technically I'd need to take their word for it. But everything I know points to it being easily possible because time isnt linear, rather it repeat and overlaps itself in cycles.

It would be even more viable if a person was to exist in multiple states/planes of existence at once, which would make way for a dual physical and non-physical existence...so that would also be living in different forms at different times simultaniously.

Hope that made sense....