Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-07-2011, 01:41 AM
Ascender

I'm in with the soul groups idea where we have more than one soul mate. Anyone in our soul group can be our soul mate since we reincarnate together in many lives.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:02 PM
Tipareth

A question for you, maybe one of you can enlighten me with this...

In this life I am alone, meaning I am not having a partner at all, and I am feeling I will never get a love partner in this life. I am ill, my health chronically poor and kinda isolated, with few friends and little family around me. This is all that I have in this life.

What this means? That I am being punished, in a karmic way.... that my potential partners are scattered? I seem to not find one of my kind to get attracted to, not a soul.... I feel so isolated... Am I a distanced soul from my group of souls, if these souls do exist? Or am I too painfully shy, and shyness is the only reason?

I wonder over and over again why me? I am quite beautiful, yet very lonely, males interest in me, equal to zero, also I am spiritual, my preoccupations are artistic. I am an isolated soul, with poor health and poor chances in life. It seems deeply karmic. The more I look at it, the more it seems this way.

Maybe someone can help me with some input, not necessary here, through PM as well.... I feel I need more and more courage to look in the abyss of my subconscious and karma.. Maybe I will find precious answers... And maybe some of the answers I will get with the help of others...
Old 06-08-2011, 03:08 AM
Master
There aren't really fixed rules about this like people tend to think there are.
I have more than one soul mate, but they are not in a soul group.
It's the depth of love connection that has meaning and nothing else.

Xan

Old 06-08-2011, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipareth
In this life I am alone, meaning I am not having a partner at all, and I am feeling I will never get a love partner in this life. I am ill, my health chronically poor and kinda isolated, with few friends and little family around me. This is all that I have in this life.

Maybe someone can help me with some input, not necessary here, through PM as well.... I feel I need more and more courage to look in the abyss of my subconscious and karma.. Maybe I will find precious answers... And maybe

Tipareth... It may be you have a love partner not in this world. Some people do.

It's not less valuable than a life partner but more in some ways... because the heart and soul communion is perfect and pure.

If it were me I would ask my guides if this is possible for me, and how to go about meeting and sharing in this way.

Xan

Old 08-08-2011, 04:14 PM
hiddenwiccan

i believe we find our soul groups but we have no idea what it is at the time we just feel safe and comfortable around these souls