Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-07-2011, 02:37 AM
Toolite

I believe we have more than one

i dont know if this has been discussed but I am confident that you can have more than one soul mate.. i feel like Ive came in contact with at least two which were both confirmed spiritually.

has anyone experienced this?

all The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 23-07-2011, 03:41 AM
earthprowler

i've had 4 past life regressions done. i'd love to know how many other lives are out there that i've lived.

personally on the "i'm a little morbid" side, i'd like to find a current one and see if i could find out who i was and try to track down where i'm buried. that would be something to make you go hhhhhmmmmmmmm....
Old 23-07-2011, 04:25 AM
Council Of Nine

Smile

Well Earth natives have had 75,000 years of 3rd density and if your not from here you may have already lived a thousand lives so I feel it is entirely possible
Old 23-07-2011, 11:45 AM
glpoisson

You are experiencing 'soul groups'. Think of it like a group of friends that usually hangs out together. These souls generally incarnate together as siblings, family members or partners. These will be spirit guides for each other through hundreds of earth lives. They are the people you know better upon meeting them for the first time than you will know some people you will have close contact with for a whole lifetime. Soul groups vibrate at a similar frequency so, sometimes, one has to step outside of ones soul group to have an experience which is 'foreign' to ones soul group. Soul groups are usually 20 to 30 members but larger or smaller groups exist. There are no rules as to 'joining' a group or leaving a group. It all depends on how comfortable one feels around the other souls in the group. It comes down to smoothing out some of the bumps in human incarnation on Earth. It is easier if something or someone familiar is there to share with that you do not have to spend time and energy getting to know.
Old 23-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by glpoisson
You are experiencing 'soul groups'. Think of it like a group of friends that usually hangs out together. These souls generally incarnate together as siblings, family members or partners. These will be spirit guides for each other through hundreds of earth lives. They are the people you know better upon meeting them for the first time than you will know some people you will have close contact with for a whole lifetime. Soul groups vibrate at a similar frequency so, sometimes, one has to step outside of ones soul group to have an experience which is 'foreign' to ones soul group. Soul groups are usually 20 to 30 members but larger or smaller groups exist. There are no rules as to 'joining' a group or leaving a group. It all depends on how comfortable one feels around the other souls in the group. It comes down to smoothing out some of the bumps in human incarnation on Earth. It is easier if something or someone familiar is there to share with that you do not have to spend time and energy getting to know.

yeah, i imagine i'm a member of a soul group and though my immediate contacts are but a few Our member ship is made up of thousands of Ids. We're working on a fancy psy project. and though other gestalts may have no rules concerning the joining and leaving of the family grouping Ours does. to be privy to and participate in the minutia involved in the construction of Our member ship self aware and telepathicly active Ids must be conscious of the commitment they've made to The Self, to love, honor, endeavor to advance and work for Our conscious collective survival.
Old 23-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Enlightener

There are no such things as soul groups, we are free to do as we wish, traversing the galaxy with whomever we want. It kind of goes against the tenet of evolution to have soul groups whom we incarnate with over and over again.

Toolite, to answer your question, we only have one Soulmate. when we have achieved the state of evolution in which it is our last lifetime on Earth, we will unite with our Soulmate and return to heaven to become One Soul. We then go on to higher things :)

I'm not sure what higher things involve, but I can't wait to find out ;)
Old 23-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
There are no such things as soul groups, we are free to do as we wish, traversing the galaxy with whomever we want. It kind of goes against the tenet of evolution to have soul groups whom we incarnate with over and over again.

Toolite, to answer your question, we only have one Soulmate. when we have achieved the state of evolution in which it is our last lifetime on Earth, we will unite with our Soulmate and return to heaven to become One Soul. We then go on to higher things :)

you may not be within a soul group but that doesn't necessarily mean that such gestalten groups don't exist. yes. we are free to do as we wish. we can traverse the galaxies with whomever we want. we can even recognize and identify with a specific harmonic grouping, Love the souls those vibrations manifest and traverse galaxies and timelines with those souls. One can evolve with these soul Who, as a collective, retains the accumated remembrances of all Our lives. all the experiences gained from all scenarios in which We live adding to Our Self awareness and distilled into a "knowing". We don't have to forget because We re-member each other.

it's okay if you and your Soulmate feel that one life and heaven is what you want. as you said, we are free to do as we wish. my soul group are adventurers. We can only endure "heaven" for just so long an eternity and then We get bored. "Let Us go learn something new about Our Selves. Whose up for it?"
Old 24-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener

with all respect to you.. i am confident about that the second soul mate.. once we cross we stand before God and all of our achievements and disappointments are reviwed and if we are not at a certain level which most of us will not be at a masters level then i believe we return back to earth to learn lessons needed to bring us to that level. It also would make sense too that we can have more than one look at how many times we live.. I know when ive connected with my soul mate because I am able to enter the atomatically without a hesitation and i feel them and the feel and sense me..its really incredible the connection, attraction and bond.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 29-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Lex

I've been reading a lot about the work of Michael Newton, lately, and I find myself thinking (that inner voice that I believe to be my soul) that some of what I'm reading makes sense (is believable to me) and some of it makes no sense at all or is contradictory to other sources whose work is based upon Newton's cutting edge experiments. My spirit tells my ego that there are soul groups, but that they are not quite as "cut and dried" as Newton makes them out to be; there are souls who never join a group. These "individuals" do however, with only very rare exception, have a soul mate.

My ego has become so cynical. I started out in a religious environment and fell for it all until, one day, I woke up. The accumulation of things I'd learn and witnessed simply did not support an omniscient, supreme being that fit the description of any religion's god. I toyed briefly with atheism, but like Einstein (not n comparative intelligence...lol), I couldn't fathom a perfectly consructed and tuned universe just - happening.

Enter spirituality. The common thread, and the one that I carry with me, now - always - is that we are all one, the spirit is immortal, reincarnation is a learning process on the road to...something higher. What that higher is?...I haven't decided for myself. Whether there's a god or an alien race that made our world?...the jury is still out on that one, too. My ego and spirit make peace by settling on the fact that...I'll find out when I die. I'm in no hurry to get there; I've still much that I want to accomplish in this life, but I won't be sad, remorseful or hanging around on life support - digging in my heels and screaming, "no, no, no, no", when that time comes.

I don't know if I've contributed much to this discussion, but I hope so...;o)

http://www.lexauthor.doodlekit.com

http://www.thesecondadvent.com

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Old 29-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex
I've been reading a lot about the work of Michael Newton, lately, and I find myself thinking (that inner voice that I believe to be my soul) that some of what I'm reading makes sense (is believable to me) and some of it makes no sense at all or is contradictory to other sources whose work is based upon Newton's cutting edge experiments. My spirit tells my ego that there are soul groups, but that they are not quite as "cut and dried" as Newton makes them out to be; there are souls who never join a group. These "individuals" do however, with only very rare exception, have a soul mate.

My ego has become so cynical. I started out in a religious environment and fell for it all until, one day, I woke up. The accumulation of things I'd learn and witnessed simply did not support an omniscient, supreme being that fit the description of any religion's god. I toyed briefly with atheism, but like Einstein (not n comparative intelligence...lol), I couldn't fathom a perfectly consructed and tuned universe just - happening.

Enter spirituality. The common thread, and the one that I carry with me, now - always - is that we are all one, the spirit is immortal, reincarnation is a learning process on the road to...something higher. What that higher is?...I haven't decided for myself. Whether there's a god or an alien race that made our world?...the jury is still out on that one, too. My ego and spirit make peace by settling on the fact that...I'll find out when I die. I'm in no hurry to get there; I've still much that I want to accomplish in this life, but I won't be sad, remorseful or hanging around on life support - digging in my heels and screaming, "no, no, no, no", when that time comes.

I don't know if I've contributed much to this discussion, but I hope so...;o)

http://www.lexauthor.doodlekit.com

http://www.thesecondadvent.com

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

yours seems to me to be a reasonable place to stand.