Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 15-02-2007, 11:55 PM
kundalini

Hi Enlightener,

Those are some great questions and I would like to give you my take on them and then see what Chadley says about them too when he sees these posts:

IMO, the energy field which penetrates and surrounds the human body is already protective and yet when certain Chakras weaken or malfunction, this in turn can have an effect on the strength of these fields.

For example, there are many people who state that 'mental strength' is connected to the state of one's Root Chakra and yet IMO, this is not entirely true. I believe for optimum mental strenth, one must have all of their chakras balanced.

I do not know about Chadley but I equate processing outside energies mainly with the Solar Plexus Chakra which is oft said to be the home of our intuition and therefore our primary intuitive centre.

The Ear Chakras are generally considered to be related to the state of the Throat Chakra and apparently also have a certain relation to left-brain and right-brain thinking or the balancing of these two states. They also linked to our ability to receive 'higher' guidance.

At the moment, my primary method of balancing the Chakras is by using a Clear Quartz crystal at these centres.

K.
Old 16-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Guide

The first one is about this "outside" energy. How come you need a protective "coating" to sustain your energy centers. I thought that the world and the natural environment would help sustain these energies...or is it that we have polluted the environment so much that we need to shield ourselves from all the unhealthy energies that the world is dealing with?

Just as your body needs skin as an outer layer of protection, so does your energy field and your chakras. The chakra, based on my observation, when healthy actually has a thin protective layer around it. Even then mini chakras do, as well. The universe and world you live in if filled with a sea of energy of many different vibrations and qualities. Part of the function of chakras and the human energy field is to regulate what exact energies/vibrations to allow in and how much. Not only do the chakras regulate the intake of energies, but they can also be impacted by the outside energy, as well. A weakened chakra may eventually loose part or all of its protective layer and becomes susceptible to further damage by energy that vibrates at a level that is not meant for that chakra.

Also, I haven't heard anyone mention the ear chakras.

There are many of what I have called, for lack of a better word, min-chakras. I haven
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 16-02-2007, 07:06 PM
kundalini

Hi Chadley, that was a great post and I'm going to get into this a bit more real soon.

K.
Old 16-02-2007, 08:21 PM
kundalini

Hi Chadley, I have some responses to your answers:

Just as your body needs skin as an outer layer of protection, so does your energy field and your chakras. The chakra, based on my observation, when healthy actually has a thin protective layer around it. Even then mini chakras do, as well. The universe and world you live in if filled with a sea of energy of many different vibrations and qualities. Part of the function of chakras and the human energy field is to regulate what exact energies/vibrations to allow in and how much. Not only do the chakras regulate the intake of energies, but they can also be impacted by the outside energy, as well. A weakened chakra may eventually loose part or all of its protective layer and becomes susceptible to further damage by energy that vibrates at a level that is not meant for that chakra.

Chadley, I have to admit I do not know of these protective layers. However, if one is damaged, firstly, how would one know or discern that this is so and two, if one is damaged how can one 'mend' it again?

Earlier on this thread I did mention some things one can do to heal the chakras. If one is comfortable with healing techniques or is attuned to reiki they can use the hands to project energy into each chakra. Try to use intention to forward the energy into both the front and rear of the chakra and place your hands over the chakra, about four inches away from the body as a very basic guideline. In addition, use the basic colors of the rainbow when visualizing the energy flow into the chakra. Try to feel the color as I mentioned several posts ago. Go back and read that post, it gives a little more detail with this.

Chadley, I have to ask why is it that you say one should heal with their hand(s) four inches away from their body? What kind of affect does the healing have depending on how far or close your hands or palm chakras are to the area that you are healing?

Chadley, I thoroughly enjoyed your description of some of the attributes you give to each Chakra and if I can at some other time, I would like to also add to your list.

You are right on about the solar plexus being a big intuitive center. However, all chakras have there own way of processing outside energies but the most protective layer exists in golden light that shapes a protective egg like layer around us. This layer is first and most powerful line of defense against outside energy and is about 3 feet out from the body.

Is this the layer that is commonly referred to as the 'Celestial Body'?

Lastly, do you know of any other attributes apart from the ones I and yourself have mentioned that could be attributed to the Ear Chakras?

Look forward to your reply, Kundalini.
Old 16-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Guide

The 12 Chakras

Lets talk a little bit about the magic number 12 when it comes to chakras. I have looked at many sites and noticed many different interpretations. Of course, if you count up the front and rear of chakras 2-6 you come up with 12 as well, but in most cases, the chakras that are in addition to the major 7 are either the minor chakras, the elements of the hara, the inclusion of the core star or the seals in each dimensional auric layers above the head including the
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 16-02-2007, 09:13 PM
kundalini

Hi Chadley,

I would just like to add that I have reason to believe that there is one Chakra each residing over our 'nipple' area, called the 'Breast Chakras'. The apparently have some relation to nutrition/nurturing and responsibility in one form or another.

I have not seen these Chakras but have felt releases of energy in those places which tells me there is some kind of chakra there, although probably minor chakra(s).

Kundalini.
Old 16-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Guide

k's latest inquiry

Chadley, I have to admit I do not know of these protective layers. However, if one is damaged, firstly, how would one know or discern that this is so and two, if one is damaged how can one 'mend' it again?

Each layer of the aura has a protective skin that regulates what energy passes through it in accordance with what is appropriate for the individual. These aspects of the energy field will constantly have a regenerative nature to them in that they will slowly heal themselves if the original cause or the distortion has been corrected or eliminated. A great example is drug usage. This causes tears in the aura which will eventually transmute into disease if not addressed. If a drug user stops taking drugs, then their damaged field will slowly repair itself depending on the vitality of that person
Old 16-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi Chadley,

I would just like to add that I have reason to believe that there is one Chakra each residing over our 'nipple' area, called the 'Breast Chakras'. The apparently have some relation to nutrition/nurturing and responsibility in one form or another.

I have not seen these Chakras but have felt releases of energy in those places which tells me there is some kind of chakra there, although probably minor chakra(s).

Kundalini.

Yeah, I know about those. the chest is fully of minor chakras including the ones you mentioned. Im refering about the specific male and female chakras. Look at Vajra's picture on page 3 of this thread. They are indicated right next to the crown.

Last edited by chadley : 16-02-2007 at 09:42 PM.
Old 16-02-2007, 09:59 PM
kundalini

Hi Chadley,

Yes, I have taken a look at Vajra's diagram. I have to admit my knowledge of these male and female chakras is very basic. In fact, I have no knowledge of them existing at all.

Thanks for answering the questions that you did. I also knew about the root layer being connected to the etheric aura and so on. This leads me to another question and I could guess the answer but I'll say it anyway:

Does the state of the root, sacral and so on chakra affect it's related field and as all these fields have a protective layer, how can one work with a particular chakra to strengthen(not necessarily heal) the protective aspects of a certain field?

Kundalini.
Old 16-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Guide

k, yes. Each chakra directly influences its layer. And, with intention you can single out any aspect, chakra or layer of the aura. For example, if you wanted to work on the sixth layer of your field, you could place your hands about 2 feet or so out and say in your mind, "I call upon the intended energy to flow through and charge my celestial layer of my body" or something like that. The same thing pertains to viewing the different layers. For example, once you have the perceptive ability to see the whole system, you can view the whole field, or you can, with intention, focus on only one aspect so that all that you see is that layer. This can come in handy since all of the layers interpenetrate one another.
Closed Thread