Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Augadelume

Congratulations!!!! I am glad to hear that it went so well!!!
Old 22-01-2015, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I was told looking into the flame of a candle one will become aware of spirits in the area as the flame will behave a little irrationality.

Have never tried it myself so I can't comment further.

In hoodoo, when you're casting a candle spell, you can pay attention to what the flame is doing and see the signs. If a candle flickers, it means something. If a candle goes out, it means something. Each sign is related to what the spirits are doing in manifesting your intention.
Old 26-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
I was told looking into the flame of a candle one will become aware of spirits in the area as the flame will behave a little irrationality.

Have never tried it myself so I can't comment further.

I'm not sure this is what that is, but I tried using a candle to help me meditate before,and it started taking on the appearance of one of those halloween ghost cutouts. It jagged back and forth rapidly, and seemed be pointing at times, or jumping up in alarm. I'm not aware of any draft, though maybe one came from my A/C.

I don't really pay attention to candles when I light them up anymore, my mind and sensibilities are too delicate, and when the above was happening it had gotten ridiculous out of control and I had let the energies around me get too much of a grasp on my sanity. (Thank god for the healer who told me what was actually happening, my apartment walls were literally vibrating when I tried to sleep, I was going mad! I guess I started trying to meditate and open up to higher influences around or during mercury retrograde, in October, and when there had been a full/blood moon, I'm not really sure of the intricacies of all that, just that it was bad timing, and I naively trusted whatever influenced me, ha.)
Old 07-10-2015, 09:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
I have finally realised after all this time why this 'blockage' in my solar plexus is so tough to crack. Because it's not a blockage but an entity that is attached to it and leeching off of my energy there. Once I had an idea that it *could* be an entity I was recommended to a healer who took a look at my solar plexus and confirmed it was definitely an entity. A large one which feeds off self-doubt and fear. Although I don't consider myself very fearful or doubtful about a great many things and am surprised it's actually there.. it's probably attached to an issue too deeply repressed for me to see.

I've booked some sessions with the healer who said she could remove the entity for me, my first session being the 21st of January. She said she can remove the entity the first session. The other follow up sessions over the next half year will be to raise my vibration there and heal the auric damage so that entity or others like it don't return. I'm genuinely excited about this development as hopefully I can soon be rid of the problem that's caused me so much grief in the past.

I know the back of my solar plexus is fully open with no blockages and once the entity is removed from the front I'm expecting that the energy between both sides will begin to flow properly again and there won't be the congestion I've had to live with for so long.

I thought I would share this development here with the community and update this thread as my sessions are carried out. I want to write down the changes I feel and experience personally as a result of the removal and healing.

And also I hope it's a message to anyone else who's reading this.. if you have a blockage that doesn't seem to be released no matter what you do.. maybe it's an entity!

hello,

did you at any point become aware of that as you were sensing an entity in your solar plexus, that the entity itself become aware of that you were suspicious of it being there?

I was thinking... if the entity becomes aware of your thoughts on it , perhaps the entity could cause more havoc in you solar plexus as a way to prevent you from getting rid of it from its location?

I was told in my story telling by a healer that I had "knots" in my stomach and she said this... "Don't get confused because it is someone else's gain". Simply meaning... between eating a hamburger or pizza, make a decision and not think and get confused. Pick one.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello, in my case the entity didn't want to be inside me anymore. It was stuck beyond its own measures to extract itself as it was so deeply rooted inside me. But it had wanted out for a while before I came to the realisation that it was inside me. The reason was because my Kundalini had been giving it a hard time as my consciousness was continually rising, though it took a year all together for Kundalini to get deep enough to cause it such discomfort. Kundalini being like purifying fire, anything that is not of that highest vibration cannot stand being around or inside you anymore, because it hurts it. So the entity was feeling those effects and before I realised it was actually an entity I was saying to myself "I don't know what this thing is inside me but it really wants out and I need to get it out".... there's that emotional bond between the host and the parasite.

So in a way you could say it was both Kundalini that made me aware to its presence and the entity itself. So getting rid of it was not hard, it was 'time', you could say. Both parties (me and it) were willing to move on and let go. Remember that when you have an entity you usually invite it in in someway. So seeing it as something evil is not what I would recommend but rather learning to work with it and realise why it's there. Once you realise the reason then you can heal that inside you and then the entity is not compatible with your energy anymore and a detaching starts to happen.

Without that inner inquiry and self-healing then you can get rid of the entity but it may just come back, or others like it will fill the gap. If it's not done when your consciousness is ready, then you can just keep attracting the same problems to yourself. And in that case I understand why the entity would not want to leave, because it is being forcibly ejected rather than going by its own free-will. Of course it's going to put up a struggle if it feels that it wants to stay but cannot. But when you get to that point where it no longer wants to stay then it will leave on its own, or try to alert you so you can get help for it to be willingly extracted.

You have to remember entities (especially like the one I had) are multidimensional beings fragmented from many different souls that already exist or are existing on the earth plane. So you can say that they are human, just in a very bad emotional/mental state. But like any human in that state we can have compassion and empathy for them and work with them to help release them of their own issues as we work through our own which initially attracted them to us. This is basically what is happening on a subconscious level when you have entities, it is like a contract where you are helping them with something and they are helping you with something. This relates to karma of the incarnated human being/s that the entity originates from. So once the karma is dealt with then the entity is released and you are both free of the binding contract.

So in this way I think it's always better to work with these kind of problems rather than against them. Because otherwise you can cause yourself more problems. Remember that the root issue is always inside us first, and entities are attracted to that. Just as if you did hard drugs in real life.... druggies with all sorts of problems are going to be attracted to your door because of that shared interest. So by raising our consciousness we change what we attract to ourselves.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Knower

Have you tried activating the chakra from the back. The back side of the chakras, govern separation and removal of karma - you will feel heat when they are activated. You can possibly burn it out. Note: activation of the back side will result in feelings of anger.
Old 08-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi, I made this thread almost a year ago now. I got it removed the month after posting. It was very successful, with the help of a very experienced shamanic healer.

The entity was a large nasty multidimensional one. Not something to mess around with unless you know what you are doing.

Smaller ones I've been able to deal with fine on my own, they are not a big deal. This one was much different, it was what you could call intentionally malicious. Most are not, they are just lost soul fragments. Lost soul fragments are easy to deal with (in my own experience anyway). Dark entities like the one I had are better left to experienced shamans. They know what they are doing.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:03 PM
Master

They say:
Ignorance is bliss.

Behind the scenes one's incarnation can be involved in a very dirty game played by negative spirits. I think they do this just to spoil your incarnation and to drive you slowly to the dark side.

I believe true liberation includes permanent freedom from entity-possession.

Congrats, Scarlett!

...And thanks...a very inspiring and insight-developing thread this is.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:31 PM
I never saw this thread before...you make me laugh so much Scarlet...
this would happen to you...
sometimes I just want to hug you!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
you make me laugh so much Scarlet...
this would happen to you...

I know! My life is crazy! I'm not surprised anymore at anything hahaha.... It's a great ride though!

Quote:
sometimes I just want to hug you!

Hugsies!