Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 24-06-2013, 07:23 AM
Master
weight gain from meds occurs when the body recognises it as a poison, shunts it to the tissues, to protect the bloodstream, heart etc, and surrounds it with water, to minimise damage to the body.

in bush survival to ascertain whether something is poisnous to eat, first you rub it on wet skin, no reaction, then your lips, no reaction then a little in your mouth, no redenning etc then eat a little and wait...no reaction, it might be good to eat.

this can also be applied to meds, and should be imo. if it were probably most meds would show as poison, even if they were to give a desired affect in ONE place. it's why some meds must be imbibed with food due to irritaing without. the mouth, body cannot lie. if it tastes yuck it's detrimental--NEVER ignore your taste sense, it's the body's first line of defense. of course injecting further bypasses the body's natural ability to react adequately. injecting bypasses the mucous membrane and is completely at odds with how stuff should enter the body.

we are so out of touch with our body's in this day an age and don't listen to their warning signs till eventually it's barely a whimper joined with increased general, underlying suffering. the body is nature and infinitely intelligent if we allow to operate unhindered by mental ideas and intellectual reasoning...it will tell you what is right or wrong if it's allowed to...speaking generally now and not just to this thread.

as a means to control blood sugar and weight gian, i'd very highly recommend tai chi, as this works on the spleen/pancreas and meridian and the dantien (which is the point just below your navel/centre of gravity)...when this becomes flatter you naturally become healthier. tai chi returns your body's innate natural intelligence by tapping into spiral energies, which is what nature, the body and eveything natural is made of...a combination of male --- straight line energy and female O circular energy...from that you get tornadoes, ears, galaxies etc etc. a high level tai chi practitioner will tell that when they do tai chi (or rather their body does it) it's like being at the centre of a tornado.

diet...organic, low g.i., "hay combining diet"...and possibly low or no gluten...gluten is a biggy if you cannot process it adequately. drop the "man's food". tai chi may allow you to pay less attention to diet.

drug trials that show this or that are a joke. it might be the tenth trial and the first time they have their desired result. also speed/amphetamine would also show in a drug trial as a cause of weight loss and increased mental acuity but would i take it? also trials are performed mainly on healthy people and the questions asked are designed to give the "bright lights" answer---don't be dazzled. doctors are drug dealers for big pharma and patients are users who allow physical self abuse. very rarely if ever are drugs helpfull for chronic conditions imo. afterall the people are ill and these are concentrated doses of chemicals...no brainer really. better to sort our habits out and lead a chemical free healthy life.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."

Last edited by Arcturus : 24-06-2013 at 08:28 AM.
Old 26-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Master
Following on from my OP. Been a month on new diabetes meds and I have lost 3.5kg in weight ! Next stage is to double-up the dose and cut back on the actual Insulin.
Old 26-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Lanzalady

Well done you!!!! How are you feeling with it? You feeling alright?

LL
Old 26-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzalady
Well done you!!!! How are you feeling with it? You feeling alright?

LL

I cannot take the credit for it Ll. Insulin put the weight on in the first place and now a change in Insulin therapy is taking it off. If it hadn't, I fully intended to dump the new regime and go back to the old. What I do not is to allow diabetes to control my life But thanks for asking, Lady
Old 26-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I cannot take the credit for it Ll. Insulin put the weight on in the first place and now a change in Insulin therapy is taking it off. If it hadn't, I fully intended to dump the new regime and go back to the old. What I do not is to allow diabetes to control my life But thanks for asking, Lady

Hey, you can take credit for anything you want but I am glad it's working and that you control it.

On my way to work this morning I saw this: http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/La...39c3c.mp4.html and thought you might like to see it. Hoe you don't mind me posting it on this thread.

LL
Old 27-06-2013, 07:12 AM
Master
Very nice, lady
Old 08-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Master
Final episode on new treatment. Dropped Exenatide - side effects, too much.. Replaced it with two simple oral tabs daily plus one injection of SR Insulin. Hospital keeps my weight records - I have lost 9kg since January - when I stopped going to the gym - message in that for everyone. Exercise PUTS ON weight. Weird !
Old 08-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Exercise PUTS ON weight. Weird !

exercise makes my pancreas meridian much worse.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 08-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Final episode on new treatment. Dropped Exenatide - side effects, too much.. Replaced it with two simple oral tabs daily plus one injection of SR Insulin. Hospital keeps my weight records - I have lost 9kg since January - when I stopped going to the gym - message in that for everyone. Exercise PUTS ON weight. Weird !

Hi Norseman.

Hope the new tabs and jab continue to do what you need them to. Well done on the weight loss, that's brilliant.

Do you feel/look any different do you think?

LL
Old 09-08-2013, 08:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzalady
Hi Norseman.

Hope the new tabs and jab continue to do what you need them to. Well done on the weight loss, that's brilliant.

Do you feel/look any different do you think?

LL

I had to buy a set of smaller denims !
It has allowed me to put diabetes back where it belongs - an inconvenience rather than a major life issue.