Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Fujiwara Kaito

Can abductions methods be aborted?

Not long ago I had agreed to go with some of the aliens known as "Greys". - They needed something I had ~ or so they said.

Last night I awoke, they where there and going to use their usual method of abducting people. I was ready, so I did not open my eyes ~ this seemed to stop the protocol.

Now I feel like I had done something wrong. Also I feel like I owe them some answers.

Any ideas?
Old 05-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Mind's Eye

Leave them a nice note and some cookies and milk on your night stand???

Actually... I have no clue.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Experiencer
Hi Fujiwara Kaito,

For starters, I have never understood very well how abductions are allowed. As far as I understand it, a being from whatever dimension are not allowed to interfere with our free will and I cannot image anyone really wanting to be abducted. Perhaps the Greys are not following the universal protocol? Can you actually communicate with the Greys? I have never been in contact with them myself so I have no idea.

Boson
Old 06-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Fujiwara Kaito

The abductees (on a higher level) agreed to assist the Greys in their reconstruction project.

I have found that these being rely on the use of their eyes (physical and spiritual) to use many of their machines, so I am assuming they cannot abduct people when they are not "at one" with them.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Experiencer
Fujiwara Kaito,

I have heard that too about some sort of agreement on a higher level. A higher level of self? It's still a mystery to me how that agreement came about. I can understand if that was an agreement to service humankind for the sake of love but this is a much different kind of agreement.
Old 13-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiwara Kaito
Not long ago I had agreed to go with some of the aliens known as "Greys". - They needed something I had ~ or so they said.

Last night I awoke, they where there and going to use their usual method of abducting people. I was ready, so I did not open my eyes ~ this seemed to stop the protocol.

Now I feel like I had done something wrong. Also I feel like I owe them some answers.

Any ideas?

These things are demonic. Don't agree to go with them. Their agenda goes against the higher law. Many people have reported that praying to their deities, "Jesus, Buddha, ect.." prevents and stops abductions. I practice a Buddha school called Falun Dafa. www.falundafa.org there is some stuff on this website that explains a little bit about this. You may want to check it out.