Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 23-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Experiencer
Question What's really going on in our skies??

A couple weeks ago, it was night time & I was sitting outside with my boyfriend & his dad..the sky was pretty clear & we looked up & were observing it...& we see what appears to look like an airplane from the blinking lights, you pretty much assume it is, but it is so far up there you can't see the actual figure of it, usually when I see an airplane in the sky, it's just 1 at a time....but that night we counted about 8-10 of those flashing "airplane" lights in the sky all at once?!!! Is that even normal? Or safe for that many airplanes to be flying in such close proximity to one another? There was no other explanation I could come up with at the time, so I ruled out that they were UFO's..but really, what else could it be? Anyone know?
Old 26-10-2013, 03:15 AM
Experiencer
You may want to submit your sighting to MUFON. They also have a searchable database of sighting and you may find other people who saw the same you did.

Boson
Old 26-10-2013, 03:44 AM
Experiencer
thanks Boson, I'll check into it!
Old 26-10-2013, 04:48 AM
IndigoRachel

The other night i was freaking out myself. I was at a family get together and we were all hanging out outside. It was a mostly clear night and I could see some stars. Well, I saw what i thought was a star, but then it kept crossing the sky at a pretty quick rate. I then thought it was a plane, until i realized no lights were blinking and it wasnt moving in the typical way a plane would move. I strongly believe that we are visit by other beings. just think about it...there are countless galaxies with countless planets and stars and so forth. it would be conceited of us to believe that only our planet has life. even in other galaxies there could be another earth out there, with species of creatures beyond what any one of us can fathom. But that is just my opinion :)
Old 26-10-2013, 04:59 AM
Experiencer
what an amazing experience IndigoRachel! I agree. I know we aren't the only ones here, it would be a depressing way of life to believe we are alone. I honestly think that we are descendants from extraterrestrials, it even shows it in our DNA some say. The way we are able to go out of body & visit other dimensions & planes of existence also explains a lot. ET's do the same, but are more advanced I've learned. Where do you think the "fantasy" & ideas of UFO's & Aliens originated from? I don't think "make-believe" is mythical...it all derives from somewhere...where do you think imagination comes from?
Old 26-10-2013, 03:57 PM
africh

I never see a UFO, but i want to travel in UFO. :p
Old 26-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Ladybugskiss

I believe in UFO's but what you experienced may have been a military base practicing for whenever there might be bombings and such. It happens every year around this time. We had 3 or 4 planes fly by just the other night and you described it basically how it looked to us. I'm not saying what you saw wasn't UFO's and i'm not saying they were, i'm just saying it possibly could have been something else.

Ladybugskiss
Old 26-10-2013, 10:37 PM
Farallon

Just a word about MUFON they are notorious for not answering you. I have several "ufo" friends who have filed reports with them and they never get back to them. I too filed a report years ago and never heard back. From what I hear in the UFO community, this is unfortunately quite common with them.

With regards to what we would call aliens, I think it's ignorant to think of all of the billions, if not trillions of worlds, planets, stars and galaxies in the universe, that we are the only life form out there. Considering what our world has become, however, Earth is most likely the trailer park/face palm of the universe. I'm sure there are far more advanced life forms out there, millions of years ahead of us in technology and intellect.
Old 27-10-2013, 12:55 AM
Experiencer
Hello Farallon,

I am not saying your are wrong, but it saddens me to read that about MUFON. I have volunteered for MUFON for many years. The state investigators are all very passionate and work hard on a volunteer basis. However, there are a very few states that are not as well organized and responsive as most other states because of lack of volunteers in those states. Perhaps you live in one of those states? I personally know the MUFON Director very well and I will make sure your sighting report will be reviewed. I can also find any old submitted UFO report (I built the MUFON database), and have it reopened if it's been neglected.

Boson
Old 27-10-2013, 04:32 AM
Farallon

Boson, I sent my report to the main office, but I can't remember for sure, because it was so long ago. One ufo friend I have lives in Idaho and was never respnded to either.