Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-10-2017, 03:58 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane9
No, it's a different one. There are many with the same story I guess.

eww gross.. but see what i mean though .. false twin flames is an excuse to sleep around.
Old 16-10-2017, 04:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
eww gross.. but see what i mean though .. false twin flames is an excuse to sleep around.

yea, for some. I think some people reach for that label cause they want to minimize it cause it was an experience that they hope to forget. that's why i was reaching for it. i actually didn't believe it when I was using that term. It just felt good to use it and say that. ha. I mean I think it was probably nothing and I mistook it for the wrong thing for moments in time, but I would not call it a false TF.

Last edited by Roxane9 : 16-10-2017 at 05:23 AM.
Old 16-10-2017, 04:25 AM
Master

maybe these peoples aint involved in a shared spiritual awakening with another but are lookin for a bed shakin lover.
Old 16-10-2017, 04:28 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

I wouldn't call it a "false twin flame". I will call it a catalyst. There's so much false information about this subject that is confusing everybody that are on the type of journey. To be honest....I don't really believe in the "false twin flame" concept anymore. It's pointless to me now.
Old 16-10-2017, 05:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
yea im sure theres more then one but.. her name initials are EP.. that is if you dont count the several name changes of her channel after that. i bet it is the very same person we are talking about.

I know who you are talking about now. Yes that is another one. I actually saw someone tell her that in a comment.
Old 16-10-2017, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane9
I hope this doesn't offend anyone. It's just my current opinion. And this is not relevant to my case because it's such a low priority for me now, I don't even have a case. hahaha But one thing I noticed is with virtually everyone talking about a false twin flame experience and how hard it was and awful and false, etc., etc. and then they met their 'true' twin flame and they were ready for it from the false one. I think the false one was the real one. They all say that was their catalyst for change before their real one. I think their 'real' ones I hear them talk about sound like strong soul mates. Of course, nobody can tell anyone else what is true for them. That's just a pattern I noticed of what it sounds like to me.
Totally agree. If i find for example someone else other than TF i bet that person would be a strong/primary soulmate not a "true twin", especially if it's easier and not challenging. In my opinion, if a connection is amazing and special it doesn't mean always it's a TF!! TFs isn't a easy road, most of the time it's hellish and you should work really hard to achieve union, same for the other twin otherwise they cannot be together.
Old 16-10-2017, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
I think people mistake the second person for a twin but is just a soulmate. They dont like being triggered about their yuckiness and second person doesnt trigger them..

99.99999% are women who to seem to get these "false twin Lames" who already know about tf's and put the "label" onto every guy they meet. AND it helps them keep the delusion alive that they are a twin flame in the first place. when they very well could not be at all.

False twin flames is used an excuse to sleep around. I've seen a few runners on this forum make this excuse to justify their behaviors. it also reminds me of a certain well known youtube "psychic" who left her 'false twin flame" and jumped into a new relationship with another guy and immediately had a kid with him. Then went on this huge tirade about false twin flames for months to shift any attention away from her disgusting behaviors. A real "psychic" huh?
This proves how the theoris about "false, near, whatever twin" and "multiple twins" are just meaningless S.t, i noticed many times they go with many partners after they leave their so called false/first/second whatever twin haha. I don't care if they have a new bed partner often, they only need to stop call them twin flames. They are just soulmates!
I get irritated when they try to tell you "oh you have multiple twins, go out and you can find lots of them!", no baby Tfs aren't that easy to find and there aren't many of them for you, just one or none. Sometimes a person don't have a TF in their current lifetime because they aren't destined to met one or they aren't ready.
Old 16-10-2017, 06:32 AM
Knower
This community needs to re-establish itself. There needs to be better definitions for Twin Flame experience, and perhaps some standards.

If something exists, it can be tested over and over to see if it's true.

I notice there is a popular twin flame card reader on Youtube, who 'manifested a new Twin Flame in 2 weeks' and can teach you how. (rolls eyes).

It just completely pollutes and destroys the community everyone is trying to create.

A supportive community to share our stories about very rare (and one) twin flame experience.
Old 16-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Experiencer

The person I call my Twin is my catalyst too. False twin entered my mind as well. However, If I meet someone with whom I share an even deeper connection, I'd be shocked. My current twin is just tearing down everything I know about 3D relationships. If she is preparing me for something even greater, then wow...
Old 16-10-2017, 12:12 PM
Knower

double I think. sorry.