Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 17-11-2017, 05:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Hi Iamit,

I don't believe it is a contest either

Yes I understand your pov I just very much disagree.

You can't get beyond thoughts with another thought.

Thinking everything is oneness is not a realization nor will it move you farther along the path.

For me the progression has been along these lines.

If the manifestation if infinate all those levels (and anything else that might be imagined) must arise otherwise the manifestation would not be infinate.

From a non dual perspective Onenss is the only reality so there are no levels of Oneness, just Oneness without distinction or discrimination. so all that arises is an appearance of difference where is no difference whatsoever. And yet all those levels are a manifestion of that Oneness as well as all religions, their gods, prophets and saviours....and of course the concept of non duality itself:)

Whatever level one is on will not connect you with Oneness more than any other because you are already Onenesss exactly as you already are. Even if you dont feel that you are still not disconnected because it is already Oneness not feeling it!!!

:)
Old 17-11-2017, 06:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Here he is sharing his experience.

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/42858-my-experience/

Here is a Q&A about our practices from members of the forum.

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/41978-q-a-for-jeff/

"Sorry, but you don't have permission to view content".

I also think Sky may be confusing "Internal Fire Pranayama" with "Breath of Fire Pranayama"....maybe....maybe.

I also wait on the charnel grounds for purification by fire and holy absolution through the sacred ashes of mortality...what is my lineage? It is Aghori Tantra (Kaula Vāmācāra Sampradaya).

It is also usually the case that when I speak, others will remain in stunned silence, only murmuring among themselves. I cannot seem to get a decent conversation out of anybody, because nobody dares question me. =/

I partake in all the ancient Hindu esoteric rituals and follow the 'left-hand path' of Sanatana Dharma.

I rise through all that which makes me fall. I shun segregation according to caste and gender and the notions of 'purity' and 'impurity' were created by man, because the Divine sees and creates both...we can hide nothing.

It is better to be open, honest and 'unholy', than to hide one's faults and shortcomings behind a belief or a creed. I also worship Kala Bhairava (both in form and as the formless aspect of Brahman). I help dispel evil and ignorance through the one who destroys all...I am Aghori.

http://vividlife.me/ultimate/19761/u...ntra-lineages/
Old 17-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote SD...'I also think Sky may be confusing "Internal Fire Pranayama" with "Breath of Fire Pranayama"....maybe....maybe.'

No SD your the expert on Hinduism, I wouldn't even try

What I am trying to explain to JB is that what he posted from his friend Jeff ( Internal/inner fire ) practise has been around for thousands of years and not invented by him. It comes under many labels but the ingredients are the same.

By posting a disclaimer and adding that is should be done for the first time from someone with ' Lineage ' is misleading and could prevent some from trying this practise and seeing if it works for them...

I always think ' the proof is in the pudding '
Old 17-11-2017, 11:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Can't you see just by reality of what is going on in your life and all around you that your theory is wrong?

Of course it matters if it is realized or not. If you haven't realized it, all it is, is a day dream.

You are trying to talk like someone on top of the mountain, who has realized it all and says the path is just being, non doing. That is true but the depth to get to that point, that realization is beyond the concept of you as a person.

Everything has the same essence but are you aware of that essence? Can you look within and be the person next to you? The plant, or become one with Jesus and share that grace with another?

That is the realization of, it is not an everything is perfect we are all oneness so just stop doing anything because you are already oneness.

It is the realization that all traditions help one achieve.

Your path is do nothing and because you do nothing, nothing will ever change.

Which is really sad because amazing, life changing things do happen along the path to that realization and you are missing all of it.

Its worse than that Jonesboy. If all that stuff offends you try this:-

The abuser is the abused, each the other and the One Love in action dreaming difference where there is none.

Don't make the mistake of blaming the messenger for the message. It ends discussion. All is One is not my idea. It is an ancient philosophy long before things were written down. You may disagree with it in principal because it conflicts with your something to be done, but surely you can see that it is all inclusive, nothing excluded?
Old 17-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Thanks, I'm not asking for your marketing brochure or a diversion.

I am asking who is your Tibetan teacher, what lineage they are in and who authorized you to give transmissions?

If you don't have an authentic lineage, you could just say it - i.e. I'm self taught and a few internet buddies and I agree about each other's authenticity so we decided we can go about teaching others using key words

It's fine - it seems that the internet is ripe for such people (look at all the leanings of Iamit/Iamthat) - but at least please don't claim that you are representing or actually teaching Tibetan Buddhism.

As to the quote, it sounds like material ripe for a cult. It's such a pity that so many good traditions have come to all this.

BT

Hi BT,

I never claimed to be a Buddhist. As a matter of fact I have said I am not many times in many threads. I am a big fan of Dzogchen and Kashmir Shaivism. I tend to use those defined terms form the traditions so that we can have a conversation with defined meaning.

The thread is about a guru, a realized guru not a teacher who just tells you stuff.

I have been saying over and over again that the realization of oneness is one that can be shared. You can demonstrate such a thing beyond just talking.

It is that sharing, that presence that can help move someone along.

Merging - This is probably one of the most misunderstood terms of people that use it. Ultimately, a merge is a full overlap of consciousness with another being/person. Kind of like two concentric circles fully overlapping. But, being able to do a full overlap is very rare as the merger's own issues and fear limit the level of merge. Hence, what most people call a merge often becomes more of a hybrid of a merge and a hug.

A merge would be a more advanced form of Yidam practice in Buddhism.

Everything i posted was to show what can be done to help another person, some methods beyond local mind techniques to share that presence, that space to help another.

As always I am more than willing to demonstrate everything that has been posted so that one can see if it is a cult and just a bunch of ** or if it is something more.

As someone calling out anthers character and practice I would like to invite you for a demonstration. One that you could just observe or participate in to judge for yourself.
Old 17-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Thank you for the list you shared jonesboy.

The point that was ‘looking at me’ from your list was this:

That to me spells out the time, prior to awakening & initiation.

Open Crown – yes, check.

Divine Being or Guru - well sort of yes.
If at this stage it is “Kundalini” (whatever Kundalini is) that rises to meet up & merge with the descending Spirit ........
well, if this so called “Kundalini” can be equated with “Windhorse”, then I semi-understand what Kundalini is, except I know “Windhorse” a bit better from the Shamanic version as Tulpar or as Hiimori.

It is more like a Divine function rather than an entity, yet the image of it stood clear.
Tulpar ready and waiting on the Charnel Ground for a rider, indicating a safe crossing:

Are raising Kundalini and raising Windhorse similar?
Are they comparable?

Kundalini is a charged word for many.

In truth kundalini is the initial awakening to energy. For many they get trapped in the idea that it is just a bunch of energy at the base waiting to awaken one to enlightenment.

Kundalini in the beginning is again the initial awakening to energy but in truth it is Universal Consciousness.

It just depends on what depth one is looking at it from :)
Old 17-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Quote SD...'I also think Sky may be confusing "Internal Fire Pranayama" with "Breath of Fire Pranayama"....maybe....maybe.'

No SD your the expert on Hinduism, I wouldn't even try

What I am trying to explain to JB is that what he posted from his friend Jeff ( Internal/inner fire ) practise has been around for thousands of years and not invented by him. It comes under many labels but the ingredients are the same.

I always think ' the proof is in the pudding '

Actually it hasn't been practiced for thousands of years or else you would provide a link to it as your proof.

Instead as always your first instinct is to disparage a thing.

Internal fire has been posted at the Tao Bums for a long time. That is a very serious site with very serous teachers and practitioners from many traditions.

None of them has ever said it is a rip off. They have said it is similar to some practices but never that it is a rip off.

Quote:
By posting a disclaimer and adding that is should be done for the first time from someone with ' Lineage ' is misleading and could prevent some from trying this practise and seeing if it works for them...

If someone had bothered to read slowly.

Disclaimer - the below practice is usually done for the first time with the energetic support of a lineage teacher.

I thank you for your concern that the wording may discourage someone from trying out this very good energy practice.

If anyone has any questions about it please let me know and please don't be discouraged by the word Usually.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Its worse than that Jonesboy. If all that stuff offends you try this:-

The abuser is the abused, each the other and the One Love in action dreaming difference where there is none.

Don't make the mistake of blaming the messenger for the message. It ends discussion. All is One is not my idea. It is an ancient philosophy long before things were written down. You may disagree with it in principal because it conflicts with your something to be done, but surely you can see that it is all inclusive, nothing excluded?

Hi Iamit,

I don't disagree with non duality at all.

I disagree with your view on all is oneness so sit on your butt and just know all is oneness so everything is good.. go back to watching tv now because all is perfect oneness.

It doesn't work that way.

Would you like for me to provide you some ancient texts from both Buddhism and Kashmir Shaivism that help you with non duality and the progression one makes?
Old 17-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Master
I would also like to share the differences in what i have been posting.

I posted internal fire because you have a lot of people on this forum that don't really have a practice.

If you would like a basic practice meditation and an energy technique that is well grounded can take one a long ways. Hence why Jeff has posted Neutral Witness and Internal Fire.

Everyone is mostly familiar with needing to do some sort of spiritual practice that improves ones life.

Beyond doing meditation and pranayama techniques is the sharing of Oneness or presence with another being. I posted some methods that we use for that sharing when working with others.

As an example.

Rigpa is the state of mind where thoughts are energy and if one can reside in that energy, in that clarity issues and fears are naturally let go of. (Buddhist term)

A Dive as i posted is a method that was borrowed and modified from Kashmir Shaivism.

You have a group of people and the leader with intent takes everyone's mind deeper than what they can on there own. It is like a deep waking meditation. Along with that silence one feels energy/light flowing though them or on them depending on the person and their depth.

A dive is like introducing someone to Rigpa. One is taken deeper into silence, the energy flows through ones entire being, hitting and removing obstructions. The silence plus the energy allows for someone to naturally progress in a much faster and gentler means that just going it alone.

We have a lot of people that come around and really enjoy our dives, our group energy practice.

Now I am sure you will have some say that is all a bunch of junk, all just people being deluded but the fact is I can show you threads at the TaoBums where members talk about our practices from such a demonstration.

As always I am more than willing to demonstrate any such sharing either in PM or one can come to our chat where we hang out and work with others.

It is either fake and one will quickly figure that out or it's not. If it's not and such things are possible.. What do you have to lose?
Old 17-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Please show me a reference to internal fire anywhere that is not from Jeff. Internal fire is only a few years old :)

A transmission is used in Buddhism for instance to help one with the practice. While not needed it can help a lot!

Also, pranayama is much more than visualization. That is only part of it.

These seem similar, there must be many more but this was a very quick search:

Quote:
Kriya Yoga Dawn Exercises

Here is a variation on meditations taught by Shri Yukteswar and Drunvalo Melchizedek [my condensed version]

...Notice the breath going in and out of your nostrils.
Place your tongue at the top of your palate, behind your teeth. Breathe in through the nostrils...
While you inhale, imagine the Sun is right above your head.
See the golden liquid light of the Sun pour down over your head and into your prana tube.
The prana tube is approximately two inches in diameter and extends from a point about a foot above your head through the center of your body, exiting at the perineum and extending down into the earth about a foot.
The liquid light of the sun pours down that tube into your heart.
As you exhale, see the silvery liquid light of the Earth rise up from far beneath your feet into your prana tube, all the way into your heart.
As you continue to breathe, see the golden and silvery liquid light continue to pour into your prana tube from above and below.
Do this breath ten times.

https://www.satyacenter.com/back-to-...ise-meditation
Quote:
Grounding Meditation

There are many different types of meditations that use visualisation to help ground us back into the earth. This is a good way to go about achieving a quick grounding, especially if exercise or other forms of grounding are out of the picture. One of my favourite meditations involves visualising the pillar of white light coming down from the sun and through the center of the body, down through all the cha
kras individually. Then it leaves the body from the root chakra and travels down deep into the earth, reaching the heart of mother earth. I imagine it winding around the earth's core three times before it rises back up through the crust and re-enters the body. Then it travels through all the chakras again before leaving via the crown chakra and travels upwards through the sun. This meditation works wonders.

http://askingangels.com/psychic/spiritual-grounding.php