Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-05-2011, 09:07 AM
Hez0405

Not afraid of death, just the physical pain.

I know it sounds bad, but a lot of you may know what I mean.
Death to me is intruiging, not the actual act but the prospect of what lies after.

The only thing that scares me a LOT about it is the fact will it be severely painful

I know it depends on how it happens but yeah.

As with the afterlife, I dont know how some people say there is absoultely nothing after you die.
My mind actually starts to ache because I literally cannot comprehend it..
Hmm.

Feel free to comment :)

BlessedBe!
Old 28-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Coming2

Hi Hez...

I understand what you mean about the pain. It always has interested me when people who have had NDE talk about the pain of loneliness and isolation they feel right after they die. My hope is also that when I die that I will go lightly into the night. I have also heard people describe the tunnel and life review as being painful.

I once dated a man for a long time who didnt believe that we go on after death. His beliefs were so finite and unchanging. There are so many pessimists(and I think that is what they are) out there who dont have faith that life goes on. I guess my biggest fear in all of the death process is being stuck in some type of limbo, Purgatory, or even a hellish existence after death. I have made a lot of bad choices in my life and my only hope is that my life today will redeem the negative energy I once put out into the universe.

Light and Love!!
Old 28-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Hez0405

:)
Yeah, I think the only things about the afterlife I would get scared of are getting stuck on the earth plane and my life review :/
Old 29-05-2011, 07:59 AM
paulrosk

Well I'll tell you all what I tell everybody:

"I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens ..."
Old 29-05-2011, 08:01 AM
MoonDancer

I know what you mean. I feel the same. I don't feel afraid of dying, but how I may die :\
Old 29-05-2011, 08:03 AM
paulrosk

Ever think we may be "dead" already? Just too stupid to lay down?
Old 29-05-2011, 08:14 AM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrosk
Ever think we may be "dead" already? Just too stupid to lay down?
But I get back up.
Old 29-05-2011, 08:16 AM
paulrosk

So do I, every time! Too dumb to know when to quit I guess. So you're from Uranus huh? How's the weather out there?
Old 29-05-2011, 08:16 AM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrosk
So do I, every time! Too dumb to know when to quit I guess. So you're from Uranus huh? How's the weather out there?
Its quite stormy this time of year.
Old 29-05-2011, 08:18 AM
paulrosk

Yeah here on this planet too. I hope they get here soon and take me back home, I don't like it here!