Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-05-2013, 05:13 AM
handysmurf76

Ok my dad passed about 5 yrs ago now

I use to be more connected and clairvoyant but more clouded then anything now but I still feel him pushing me into things of like urgency??? or trying to point some type of direction but being so clouded I don't know anymore!!! can anyone help?
Old 23-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Master
Time to Awaken?
Old 23-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Master
Hi

Remember That you , your self is also spirit ..some times things become clouded to maybe give our human minds a rest .
My dad has been hanging around on and off for 19 years ..his certainly helped me be prepared etc for things in life..I have learn;t not to worry if he is about if I am clouded ..it is re-assuring his there and that in itself is a blessing.

Hope that helps in some way.
I wish you well
:) xo

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 23-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Shazzysun

I read a book entitled "Dying To Be Me"by Anita Moorjan and how she connected to her dad in her near death experience. You might find this helpful.
Old 23-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Allie

Hi,

When I am particularly open, I too am clouded. So much so that the easiest tasks do not compute and decision making, even on something as mundane as what to eat requires herculean effort. I do not fully understand this because I always thought "open" was the prelude to clarity.

Frequently I had the same feeling like my Guide was trying to tell me something was urgent. Through channeling, and Ouija sessions through the years, I have since learned that they will never communicate to me in a way that is urgent or fearful. As human I may experience those feelings regularly however; urgency has never been expressed from my HS, Guides or any family member who has passed on. Divorce, job layoff, serious health challenges - events that put me in a tailspin do not seem to register in the red zone for them at all.

It could arrive that way for some, just not for me. Anyway, I'm new around here and just wanted to chime in on your thread.

Best to you.
Old 25-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Adrian Jackson

Sorry to hear that :/
Old 25-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Vie Belle

Hi handysmurf,

I was pulled to the Death and the Afterlife section after seeing your post. My mom has been gone almost 5 years at this point. I, too, have been very clouded for quite some time. Her death was "one" catalyst for my awakening, so it was a pivotal point in my life. I felt her strongly for quite some time after her death, but that has faded a bit. You say you feel your dad specifically pushing you into things? It's funny because my mom did that in life, but I haven't felt it so much in death, but maybe I just don't recognize some things as her. Do you feel the things that he is trying to get you to do are in your best interests? I would just spend a little time with that because I honestly feel we (our higher self) usually know what is right for us even if we are clouded. If a direction feels good and is calming, I think that is usually the one to follow. That's just my take on it.
Old 26-07-2013, 01:15 PM
SMacGregor

death in the family or of a close friend, whether it be caused naturally (including disease), by accident or by violence, we can experience many negative emotions which are all part of the grief process. Yes, regard it as a process, something that we can experience, move through and learn from.