Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Mart

A message about the end of the 7th age.

Everything that I have written below happened. It may sound implausible, but I assure you it is the truth.

5 years ago I went to Mexico.

When I was in Mexico I was given the following message by a man who I had never met before, in the dark at 2a.m. on a deserted beach where I had fallen asleep after going for a walk.

He spoke to me in English with an accent I couldn
Old 28-02-2006, 02:12 PM
silver swan

wow, are you sure this has not come from your spirit guide? have you ever written anything like this before?
Old 28-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Mart

Hi Silver Swan

I have written similar things before, things that have been no effort to write, when i've been full of love or full of sorrow. Other times things have popped into my head and i've written them down, i've got a head full of ideas but i don't know if it's me or a guide or God or what? It doesn't feel like it's me writing it, sometimes i look back at things i have written and can't believe how nice or profound they are. Sometimes I read something that i have written a while ago and it has a totally different meaning that comes from a higher level of awareness than i was at when i wrote it.

I often wonder whether the truth is so definitive that anyone journeying towards it will have the same thoughts and ideas as everyone else on the same journey like scenery along a bus route, everyone can see it but only some people take the time to really look.

What did you think of the story?
Old 28-02-2006, 03:14 PM
silver swan

a message about the end of.....

Well Mart................your story struck a real chord with me as I have received automatic writing that is on a very similar vein. The content of the story is similar to messages that have been received from seers such as saint germaine. Are you familiar with any of his predictions ?

see thread on 2012 as well.

The writing I myself have been given , is in no way as detailed or well written. It is a series of rather dis-torted sentences, but the subject is the same. I have also been given bible references that help to explain it. I believe that it has come from my spirit guide. The way that you describe your writing as seeming to have come from a different level of conciousness, and when you re-read it , it does not seem to have come from you, (sorry forgot your exact words ), is the way that I feel when I get messages. It does sound to me as if it could have been given to you by spirit. I hope you do not mind me giving my opinion in this way. I think it is an amazing piece of writing and is very insightful. you should be very proud. Thankyou for sharing it with us.

x
Old 28-02-2006, 04:58 PM
Mart

Thanks, that's a really nice compliment. Send it on to people you know if you want, i feel compelled to get this message out to as many people as possible.
Old 28-02-2006, 05:06 PM
silver swan

i have already told starlight to read it.

by the way, if you have not done so already , you should read about saint germain , as I believe you may identify with what he said.
Old 01-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Mart

Silver swan,

was it you who was asking for a quantum physics person to read some writings channeled from Einstein? I have someone who might be able to help, he's into quantum wave collapse theory. If it wasn't you, sorry. I read something a couple of days ago and can't find it again now.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:17 PM
silver swan

It wasnt me but I am interested.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:37 PM
starlite

Thumbs up

wow
that was amazing reading. Like Silver Swan said - it strikes a chord.

I think you should read about the brotherhood - i really believe you are a true messenger.

love and light
Old 13-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Mart

Thankyou but i don't think it was just me. It came from my higher self which i share with you, so i was really just writing down what part of you was telling me to write. We are all true messengers each with our part to play in the return to unity/peace/God - there is truth in everything if you think big enough to see the whole picture. There is only really one message, surrender, love, give thanks and enjoy. Everything else just points the way. This life is just a dream made hard by fear and who controls a dream - the dreamer. Deconstruct the fear and let the dream float again, let the magic return, anything is possible we are all just different aspects of the same thing, i am everywhere and so are you, open your eyes and you will see yourself in everything, listen and the universe will speak to you, ask for peace and surrender and you will receive it.
Closed Thread