Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Guide

Two headed goat

I was an area that somewhat resembled a sheltered car park, which had a blue door leading into what I believe was a block of apartments. There was a goat up on the street path (the area I was in was positioned at a lower level down some steps). I thought about sticking around and taking a selfie with it, but wasn't sure if I'd be safe. I got the goat's attention, but decided I'd be better off leaving the area. As the goat came down the steps into the area, seeming to be calm one moment and then reckless in nature, I noticed it was a two headed goat. It had its usual white goat body with an additional black goat head. It almost felt like a positive-negative with its second head driving its more reckless nature. I cautiously backed through the doors and shut them to avoid interaction with the animal.
Old 20-01-2019, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator
Animals generally represent our animal instincts. In this dream there seems to be two minds, a positive and negative mind. You are aware that the negative mind causes us to act reckless but a part of you is afraid to get a full picture of what this means for you personally. You logically know the effects of positive and negative feelings and how they effect behavior but may be avoiding looking at how you personally respond and act with these feelings for fear of being hurt maybe. We are often taught to rush past bad feelings to simply feel better but if we don't see how negative feelings drive our behavior we will be stuck in negative patterns of behavior that hold us back. For instance, when people criticize and evaluate my work I tend to feel judged and shut down. I then fail to hear any constructive criticism that may help me improve how I handle things. Knowing this has helped me to work with it to try and not take criticism personal so I don't totally shut down in response. I suspect the moral of the dream is we all have positive and negative animal behavior. We need not judge ourselves over it. Just try to get a picture of what is working and what isn't so we can move past behaviors that don't serve our better good. Behaviors, we quite frankly, picked up from others as we grew up sorting out in our little brains how the world worked.