Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-12-2016, 09:37 PM
Master
The wall of fire experience

A long time ago I made a secret vow that gave me access to a higher sense of my self, one that mirrored the mystic experience described by many cultures.

What follows is not an actual experience but one within my minds eye.

---

I stumbled upon a vow of power.

Saying the vow is not what started the experience, it was settling on it with all my intention, which was pure and beyond any self desires.

After I settled into the vow, (took a few seconds and a few repetitions) I felt a shift in consciousness to where I was perceiving two things. I could see what my body was seeing, and I could see what my mind was seeing. Because I was at work I could easily put my body on auto-pilot and focus on what I was seeing within my mind.

First I felt my light body rise above my physical body. Once about 6 feet above my self I felt an energy being released near my chest, as I tired harder and harder to give my energy away it came back more powerful until I was enclosed in a circle of loving and compassionate energy.

when the circle of energy (which was being created through my choice to give away energy) was full I began to see something within the circle. I could see what looked like a wall coming closer and closer. Within seconds I could see clearly that it was a wall of flame, coming to me at thousands of miles per hours. In a flash it was upon me, before could I feel fear I felt an inner fire come out and protect me. I began to walk forward and I could feel my inner fire was protecting me from this wall of flame.

After a few seconds the scenery changed from one of a desert with a wall of flame (once I was within the fire I could no longer see the desert), to one of outer space. I could see an orb of indescribable energy and I moved towards it, the closer I got to it the greater the feeling of ecstasy. when I touched it I became intoxicated with it's power and I felt back to reality. Once back in reality I felt it's lingering touch, as if I was incapable of doing certain things I considered evil or out of alignment with what this entity wanted for me.

I believe that was God, but before I believed in God. For a long time afterwards I believed myself crazy, now I understand it was just another phase of spiritual growth.

Have you ever experienced the wall of flame or the orb of pure light energy?

Also it's not clear to me that the entity is one of positivity, as I became intoxicated when I got too close to it. A sign that the entity is not within the realm of good and evil but beyond it and beyond all human understanding.