Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-03-2016, 11:07 PM
Knower

Has anyone else seen entities during OBEs?

A few years ago I went through a phase where I would have OBEs nearly every time I slept. Sometimes when looking back at my body I would see a figure looming over it. The two figures who kept appearing were:
  1. A boy in a green shirt with no face - it was more like his facial features were "smeared" like poorly-rendered video game graphics. This one creeped me out at first, but eventually I realized he was just sad. I got the sense that he was rejected by others because of some kind of mental disability like Down's syndrome.
  2. A tall, dark male figure in some kind of uniform. This one was more concerning tome because the same man was showing up in my dreams. He showed up when I was going through a very hard time, and he taught me hard lessons, but I am not completely sure if he was an evil entity or my shadow.

Some people have suggested this is sleep paralysis, but I don't think it is because I wasn't scared at all when it was happening. I was a little unnerved at first, not gonna lie, but I wasn't particularly terrified by the experience.

Does anyone have any other possible explanations for what I experienced? Or why they may have stopped so suddenly?
Old 30-03-2016, 05:41 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by coelacanth
A few years ago I went through a phase where I would have OBEs nearly every time I slept. Sometimes when looking back at my body I would see a figure looming over it. The two figures who kept appearing were:
  1. A boy in a green shirt with no face - it was more like his facial features were "smeared" like poorly-rendered video game graphics. This one creeped me out at first, but eventually I realized he was just sad. I got the sense that he was rejected by others because of some kind of mental disability like Down's syndrome.
  2. A tall, dark male figure in some kind of uniform. This one was more concerning tome because the same man was showing up in my dreams. He showed up when I was going through a very hard time, and he taught me hard lessons, but I am not completely sure if he was an evil entity or my shadow.

Some people have suggested this is sleep paralysis, but I don't think it is because I wasn't scared at all when it was happening. I was a little unnerved at first, not gonna lie, but I wasn't particularly terrified by the experience.

Does anyone have any other possible explanations for what I experienced? Or why they may have stopped so suddenly?

i astral projected 2 times so far, i met a entity my first ap.
he was teaching me things about how matter and reality worked, i later googled this and found he was teaching me about quantum physics.was amazing, i cant seem to remember much of it tho
Old 30-03-2016, 06:43 AM
Master
Yes. Saw a Shaytan class jinn in the form of a wraith with its black claw hooked to my left shoulder blade once.
http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Ra...ml?sort=3&o=10
Old 30-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by coelacanth

the entities you saw could have been you in past lives. An entity that teaches tough lessons would never be considered evilin my opinion, and most often in my experience it is an aspect of ourselves or as I said an actual past life persona that still carries substantial energy in the astral.

Why you have stopped having experiences? I'd venture to guess it is related to your own ambivalence on a deeper level to want to have more knowledge because you may not be able to handle the negative aspects of some of it. You may be spending your time in activities that don't encourage your higherself to show you more, but your subconscious continues to communicate each night through your dreams.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:53 AM

The boy in the green shirt would have creeped me... reminds me of my first astral teacher... when he started out, there would be disembodied heads floating around his room. Ghost like.. not gory.

On the astral there are legit entities... beings who are whole and real unto themselves. And then there are thought forms made by sentient life.
Humans make a lot of thought forms... especially for use in personal spiritual work. People strong in their craft create their own thought forms to do tasks for them.. and sometimes you will run across these in your own explorations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Yes. Saw a Shaytan class jinn in the form of a wraith with its black claw hooked to my left shoulder blade once.

For realz? lol. Did you sense strong pain in your projected double? I would **** my astral panties. And hope that it could be sent away with a strong command.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmond Girl
For realz? lol. Did you sense strong pain in your projected double? I would **** my astral panties. And hope that it could be sent away with a strong command.
No there was no pain. Only the Spirit of Yahushua can remove these wraiths and terminate spiritual contracts or 4th Generation Curses.

Thanks to this negative entity i once got into a argument with a 30ft high, 10ft wide cloaked giant that was on a higher frequency vibration.

Its either named Ki-Lash or the giant was called Ki-Lash.
The following picture gives an idea to the size of the entity. There we both were arguing in Latin and the giant was loving it, bellowing away at my frustration.
http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Ra...ml?sort=3&o=22
Old 02-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
The boy in the green shirt would have creeped me... reminds me of my first astral teacher... when he started out, there would be disembodied heads floating around his room. Ghost like.. not gory.
lol, my spirit guide or some spirit friends would do that to me, a floating hand, faces, or my spirit guide animals(spiders) crawling on the ceiling, my body/face, ugh. Also, my SO would often OBE, and fall asleep floating above the bed. Then I would wake up to see my SO floating above me, and I would scream bracing for him to fall(tired logic), then oh, he's sleep-APing. Face palm.

There are so much entities. OBE/Astral travellers passing through, spirits who were connected to you in the past or through your family, then your own spirit family. Geez there is a plethora of entities, of so many shapes, sizes, forms, languages, etc.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator
Yes I have seen 'entities' during OBE. And that was OBE into what I believe was the densest astral level i.e. my bedroom/house only.
I will discount the person I knew who also astral projected, and my deceased dog, and concentrate on the entities I didn't know previously instead.

I saw a (possible) Faery Being who was very pleasant to meet. It was a fascinating and thrilling encounter, though only lasted a couple of minutes.

I encountered a young woman and (I think) her son who were speaking Polish, and were very scared of me indeed. I tried to let them know I meant no harm, and they were welcome, but they ran away and I never saw them again.

I think we can forget that some Beings there can be scared of US, through no fault of our own.

I met little creatures (Earth creatures) just outside my house....the usual critters who live around here like a Badger, mice, insects, a Squirrel. I don't have proof, but thought they might have been recently deceased and hadn't transitioned yet. I once saw some feral cats, who were also very scared of me and disappeared. (Feral cats live at the farm a half mile away, so again I wondered if these were also recently deceased.)

I met a young man in my house, like a 'workman' type of person, who wanted to help me move old cardboard boxes in my spare room! This was rather a dry-humour kind of event, and I told him he was welcome if he wished, to shift them as I had been too lazy to do it! He was polite and helpful, then finished the job, let himself out the front door (!) concerned that he didn't know how to fasten the lock behind him. I told him no worries....I would do that. I actually laughed when he had gone, and that brought me immediately back to body! I never saw him again either. What made me laugh again when I got up was of course the cardboard boxes were still there (well, what do you know? LOL)

Many many years ago I did have one or two fairly unpleasant experiences out of body. I stopped going out of body for quite some time, until I had 're-calibrated' spiritually. That happened naturally, as I aligned myself with things that are of great value to me, instead of being unconsciously tossed hither and thither, and feeling I had no control over my thought/emotions/energies.
And years later when I began to allow it to happen again, there were no more unpleasant encounters. Of course, on those denser levels, basically anything can happen, as they are not the 'true' Astral planes (the territories which are in alignment with your deeper self) and are quite heavily-populated with all kinds of Beings.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Guide
My very first memory (I must have been only 2 or 3 years old) was of an OBE. I had wandered out of my room into the living room, and there was a massive amphibious creature there. He seemed friendly, and was speaking to me in some garbled language, but I don't remember what was said.

Some notable other beings I've seen include:
-A half-man, half snake entity that was pinning me down on a stone altar at the bottom of a three-story, half-underground labyrinthine castle in the desert

-These kind, one-eyed ladies (humanoid, but definitely not human) who cared for various babies (human babies, non-human, all sorts of babies). It was a peaceful place.

-Some horrible winged beastly entities that would try to somehow consume recently-deceased people in the astral. They came periodically to this one place, and the people knew of them, and dreaded them, and had learned how to evade them to an extent. They would try to capture and throw you into this dark void which would cause you to lose your memory and awareness until someone came and fished you out.

Within this same area, though, there was an interesting giant blue lady (20+ feet tall and naked--blue skin, blue hair) who liked lingering near water sources and fountains. When she saw me, she excitedly gasped and said, "Oh! You're like me!" and then wandered away.

-A self-proclaimed demon (he said his name; it started with an "A". Sounded similar to Astaroth) though his appearance was that of a very clean-cut teenage boy with short black hair. He was friendly and aloof, handing me a demonology book in a childrens' library which was at the bottom of a spiral staircase that went down a well.

-I mentioned this one in another thread once. This was the most intense and unpleasant of them all. I was standing on what looked like the moon. There was a blonde-haired, shimmering being, a man, smiling placidly at me. At first I thought, "Oh, how nice!"-- but then I immediately realized that he was projecting false love at me. Trying to make me feel what he wanted me to feel. The instant he realized that I was aware of this, his whole demeanor changed; he became angry, and his appearance started shifting into something monstrous and the energy became EXTREMELY negative and menacing. He then tried to force me into an area where he had herded others into.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:04 PM

Just realized I forgot to answer the question

... the most odd for me was probably a man and his son who were "dog people"... humanoid with dog heads. Spoke plain English and explained to me that the mother of the family had died.... so in his grief he decided to take his son on an interdimensional journey exploring the other realms as part of their bonding after her death. They flew of course, and the vehicle was what looked like what we would call a winter sled... old fashioned... silver.

I dont know why but whenever I see sleeping projectors or dreaming folks... they are always in Victorian clothes. I must have a strong PL connection to that era.

There has been other stuff... but its either too private or not as notable.