Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-04-2016, 10:10 AM
Pathfinder

Question I think I died and came back...

So... this is like the weirdest post I've ever written, but I could use your insight on this (please, please, please...).

So a few nights ago I went to bed, after checking on my kids. I fell asleep, I woke up with the baby crying, I went to his bedroom, he had his covers down, I covered him again, he fell asleep, I went to bed and fell asleep. Then I woke up up with the baby crying, I went to his bedroom, he had his covers down, I covered him again, he fell asleep, I went to bed and then I thought "wait, didn't I just do this?!?". I checked my clock and half an hour had passed since I went to bed, so no way I would have gotten up before and not remember it. So I thought I just had had a premonitory dream, sometimes I have them, but a thought hit me (i'm a clairesentient, but just starting) "no, it wasn't a dream. You actually did that twice. You died and came back 5 minutes earlier so you could remember". So what I make of this is when i lied down after checking on the baby (the first time), I died. Then I chose to come back, but i relived the last five minutes. Does it make any sense to you?
It is possible something else entirely happened and somehow I rationalized it into this. I'm secretly hoping it's the case, actually.
Some thoughts would be extremely welcome.
Thank you very much in advance.
Old 26-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderLau
So... this is like the weirdest post I've ever written, but I could use your insight on this (please, please, please...).

So a few nights ago I went to bed, after checking on my kids. I fell asleep, I woke up with the baby crying, I went to his bedroom, he had his covers down, I covered him again, he fell asleep, I went to bed and fell asleep. Then I woke up up with the baby crying, I went to his bedroom, he had his covers down, I covered him again, he fell asleep, I went to bed and then I thought "wait, didn't I just do this?!?". I checked my clock and half an hour had passed since I went to bed, so no way I would have gotten up before and not remember it. So I thought I just had had a premonitory dream, sometimes I have them, but a thought hit me (i'm a clairesentient, but just starting) "no, it wasn't a dream. You actually did that twice. You died and came back 5 minutes earlier so you could remember". So what I make of this is when i lied down after checking on the baby (the first time), I died. Then I chose to come back, but i relived the last five minutes. Does it make any sense to you?
It is possible something else entirely happened and somehow I rationalized it into this. I'm secretly hoping it's the case, actually.
Some thoughts would be extremely welcome.
Thank you very much in advance.

Hi WonderLau, I find it interesting that your spirit used the word "die", which is rather accurate for astral projection. When one AP's, one's consiousness leaves the body but it still connected by the silver thread some will see when out of the body. When one dies, the consciousness leaves the body and disconnects completely from the physical body (no silver thread). So, in your scenario, I believe you AP'd immediately after falling asleep, as you were aware that you had just covered up the baby earlier. I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 26-04-2016, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator
Maybe you dreamed you did this? Then wakened 30 minutes later and did it in 'real life' physically?
Sometimes our dreams can be eerily prophetic. It definitely happens.

Or if it wasn't a dream as such, it could have been you did it out-of-body...and there, is no sense of time and space such as we have here. What is about to happen here can already have taken place on the Astral.
Old 27-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Pathfinder

Hello guys, thanks for your replies!

Tobi, I usually have premonitory dreams and this was different. I did check on my baby twice. It was very vivid, and even though It could be a very vivid dream, it was unusually vivid.
I think there was somewhat of a time shift or I did AP. The more I think about it, and now with your answers (and thank you btw, i deeply appreciate them), death doesnt seem the option. Besides, I have to say I'm not an experienced medium, and maybe I "translated" the message wrong. I didnt consider AP right away and my brain geared the message to the nearest semantic word, perhaps.
Thank you very much for your time and answers! Lots of love!