Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-05-2016, 11:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 New to Astral Projection. Need help!

Hello everybody and thanks for taking the time,
I have never "Astral Projected" before and I want to but I know almost nothing about it. I have done some research and found out how to Astrally Project myself but I have no clear info on what it actually is. Some people say that everything is like the physical plane while other people say that it is what your mind or "higher self" imagine. If it's just in your brain, what makes it different from lucid dreaming and is there any real use for it? If everything stays the same, has anybody mapped it out yet? Also how does a "vibrational" state work? I have heard the theory that different "vibrational" states control what dimension of the astral realm you appear in where the low vibrational areas are bad and stay the same while high vibrational areas are where there are the purest and most stable things. I know this is a lot of questions but I just recently got into Astral Projection and it seems VERY INTERESTING. As you could probably tell by my name, I'm a noob at this thing and I need help. Any explanation on the Astral Realm is very much appreciated.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and reply.
P.S. If the Astral Plane is similar to the physical plane can you go to places, see people, or go to secret places like government facilities? lol
P.S.S. What if some day everybody accepts Astral Projection to be real and every night people start projecting themselves so that they could talk with other people in the astral realm, study, or just have fun? That would be REALLLLLLYYYYYY COOL.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Master

I would not trust everything you read. The best thing you can do is to practice and find out for yourself. For me the astral is like the physical and you can go to places and meet people.