Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Knower

Can Anyone Identify This Type of Spirit Being?

He is gray
Hair nappy, black, dreaded, wild
His face is gray, cracked, dark around the lifeless eyes
looks like he's covered in ash
wearing a trench coat that's ragged and torn.
He just stands there, staring at me.

He can be seen in my dreams, and when I'm awake

He once took on the form of my brother in the middle of the night
almost like he was trying to fool me - but I saw his eyes and the ash covering his body

And once showed himself missing his left arm and left leg.

And I can't find anything to identify what type of spirit this is.
Old 16-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Experiencer
seems a left standing unhappy situation between you and him a past life thing
Old 01-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Knower

That's what I was starting to think a few nights ago!
And the thing is, he is showing up more frequently. I was visiting family out of state and staying at my sisters. I was dreaming I was in a restaurant and he was there and asked me if I wanted to make a quick buck. It made me feel uneasy and I walked the other way.
On the road trip back home, I saw him as if he was standing on the edge of a cliff in the mountains staring at me.
We got home that night and I fell half asleep and started dreaming really quickly. I was back at my sisters, and I felt something taking over my body and it was like this awful concoction of a thousand noises came out of my mouth. My hands went forward toward my sister and she flew up into the air terrified. I wanted control again and yelled "PRAY!" And I woke back up laying on my back, looking up, and I saw a black shadow in a human shape hovering over me. I tried my hardest not to be scared and I prayed.
I guess you could say it's getting kind of scary.
I'm not sure what I should do, besides pray.
But my Aunt gave me a big chunk of obsidian from the desert while I was out visiting. I did some research on it and it said that it is a psychic cleanser, and that is what made me think maybe he is a past life thing.