Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Master
Did you perhaps have an answer or thoughts on my post?
Old 12-01-2015, 04:37 PM
Master
Aaah, never mind, just got my answer.
Have a good one. :)
Old 12-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Master

There probly are higher order beings on earth rite now . I would need to see some proof to blieve any one making that clame .
Old 13-01-2015, 12:33 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'm interested in teleportation and bi-location while still experiencing a human body in the 3rd dimension. I suspect a combination of amassing subtle energies into one place with the intention to use it as fuel will be key for accomplishing this.

Is it my belief system that make high levels of energy and vibration nessasarly or is that actually a quantum necessity?

Also, have you as a higher level being done either of these things in a lifetime or present incarnation while in physical body. (I'm not talking bi-location or teleportation via etheric, astral or spirit body through sleep or meditation - but actual physical body)

Feel free to private message me if its appropriate.

Sorry Crystal Song I did not see your post somehow.. I over looked it.

Yes I have teleported and practice it. Mostly I just teleport short distances at a time, and have not mastered long distances but have jumped through one side of a city to the other a few times. It is as difficult or simple as you make it. I did ost some comments in the recent teleportation thread if you want to hear more about it.
Old 13-01-2015, 01:16 AM
KevinO

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
There probly are higher order beings on earth rite now . I would need to see some proof to blieve any one making that clame .

And they would be wise not to provide it.
Old 14-01-2015, 01:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinO
And they would be wise not to provide it.

There are a few gov. scientists that might want to examine/cut them open . I guess you are rite .
Old 30-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
There are people that can controll there heart beat , self heal , but getting shot in the head with no ill effect ? Unless it was a .25 cal. that bullet is known to bounce off people heads . This post sounds more like a work of fiction , but I will keep an open mind .

Im finding this looking through the threads and I think there are people who come on here as a wind up, making up really way out stuff just to test the waters and see if anyone believes what they have written. It's a bit like fake profiles on a dating website. I have an open mind towards things like consciousness after death, multi dimensions etc but some of the ideas that are on here lean very close to outright fantasy & scifi. Maybe I'm wrong but I think there are people on here posting stuff just as a wind up, maybe even sceptics trying to discredit the site.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Master
You may be right metal68, I have seen some of this myself on the site from time to time.

But there actually are people for who this is part of their evolution of consciousness at this point in the Journey, and what sounds 'invented' to others is part of their very Purpose in being here. So it is always good Not to throw the baby out with the bath water.

My purpose in this thread was not to get opinions from those who only have opinions but no expereince - the purpose was to talk with and get advice from those who Do Do it. Opinions are useless to me, mine and others both. However first hand experiential knowledge by those who have had results is useful. This was not an opinion thread or a cheap tactic to make conversation or some otherwise attention getting device.

The reality each of us perceive does not define anyone else's reality or their experience.
So I am here as one who is exploring high states of consciousness and the reality that become apparent and revealed with that. You have not opened this exploration for yourself yet and sot you do not know, and your lack of experience at this time is instrumental in forming your current view of reality - which is very valid for you and I honor that reality that you are currently experiencing. It is uniquely yours ....but it does not apply to me or others like me whom are working on other things.

Thinking for a while on this idea that I present to you - that YOU create your reality by your Beliefs of what is and what isn't. It might prove an extremely interesting pursuit for you and a way into Self Inquiry.
If that does not make sense then perhaps read and contemplate the Double Slot Experience where it is now proven that the Observer changes the very nature of reality by the mere act of observing it. This is science. This is also applicable on spiritual levels and has been since the dawn of man - which pre-dates by an uncountable amount modern Quantum Physics.

So you make your reality and I make mine. It is that simple and I refuse to allow my mind to chain me into being who is less capable than my wildest imagination can envision, so my first hand results are and will be different than yours, at least for now, because you have accepted pre-established rules sets made by others and are not exploring the nature of reality on your own through first hand experience.

"To change your world, change your thinking", might be cliché` but it holds a very great Truth which will indeed change one's world.
Old 01-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Master
Actually this wasn't my thread at all. LOL I had ask this question in a thread a long time ago and when it popped up in my subscriptions thought it was that thread from long ago. Going to the first page of this thread I see it wasn't my thread at all and metal68 wasn't speaking to me at all. My bad *blush*
Old 01-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Ascender

Yeah I was a bit confused myself; I'm sure this was trolling, just look at the profile of the OP, DOB 1911.