Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-11-2015, 03:42 AM
Knower

After Spiritual Awakening

I have found it hard to relate/talk to people who have not experienced anything extraordinary with their spirituality after having an awakening. It has wavered my faith of what i believe to be real in another place, time, or in my own mind ( if thats only where my "visions" stemmed from) Getting back to everyday reality has become less interesting and i do miss the astral or fantasy world i was involed in that was filled with color and life. Has anyone felt this way too?
Old 25-11-2015, 06:39 AM
Deactivated Account
When we Awaken nothing really changers, the only thing that seems to changes is our attitude towards life, we see life as it is, and not as we once saw it, that is through the ego. The ego see's life as a struggle, something to be achieved, when in fact there is nothing to be achieved, life is life, its natural, and this is what we must learn, that whatever we do is only going against life, its best to just let go and let life be.
Old 25-11-2015, 10:32 AM
Master
When you awaken, you use it to enhance (your) life on earth, not as an escapism to start living in some fantasy world.
We are supposed to live/create heaven on earth, not live in the clouds.
When you first start realising there's more between heaven and earth, you still got a lot of work to do and to learn so you grow and develop.
But you got to do it here, not in a fantasy world. Learn to ground yourself, learn to connect with nature, listen to your intuition so it develops, work on your chakras so they get clearer (which will take time) and so on and so forth.
When you start living a grounded life with spirituality as part of that, you will automatically attract the people that you can talk to. Albeit in real life or online. Usually both.
But as long as you don't ground yourself, you won't. Basically you attract this yourself because you send out the vibe that there is no one to talk and you prefer to live in a fantasy world. So the Universe replies to your vibe and emitted request by sending you more of that: more people you can't talk to.
That's Law of Attraction...
Start focusing on your desire to have people in your life that you can talk to, and omit that you lack this. Then you will likely start meeting the people you are looking for.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elven Knight
I have found it hard to relate/talk to people who have not experienced anything extraordinary with their spirituality after having an awakening. It has wavered my faith of what i believe to be real in another place, time, or in my own mind ( if thats only where my "visions" stemmed from) Getting back to everyday reality has become less interesting and i do miss the astral or fantasy world i was involed in that was filled with color and life. Has anyone felt this way too?
Today, I was reminded about what my beloved teacher told me many years ago. "If you place each foot inside two separate boats, you'll only fall into the water and drown".

You have to make that choice, ultimately, between the world of humanity and the world of spirit.

Have I felt this way too? of course! when it seems like nobody has ever experienced what I have gone through and having a solitary experience is perhaps the loneliest, isolating and most self-serving thing there is...It's like I am my own religion, my own church, my own congregation, my own choir...etc...

It's like going to a foreign country where nobody speaks the same language and body language doesn't count either...it's like Humans are from Mars and The Necromancer is from Venus...only problem is, I seem to be the last Venusian left.

I'm the other way around...getting back to 'everyday reality' has suddenly become more interesting, because the alternative is living in that astral/fantasy world, which was getting really droll, lifeless, boring and totally self-indulgent.

It's a shame I have to leave it all behind me, and I am trying to get rid of the last vestiges of 'why did I have that experience in the first place if it made absolutely no difference to me or anybody else around me?'...ergo, I did not have that experience in the first place.

Just don't worry about the experiences of others because they will in no way relate to your own.

If you can handle that truth, go ahead and make your progress along the spiritual path.

If you cannot (and I cannot), it's best to just forget about the whole 'spiritual experience' thing and go on living your life just like any uninformed mortal would.
Old 25-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Today, I was reminded about what my beloved teacher told me many years ago. "If you place each foot inside two separate boats, you'll only fall into the water and drown".

You have to make that choice, ultimately, between the world of humanity and the world of spirit.

Have I felt this way too? of course! when it seems like nobody has ever experienced what I have gone through and having a solitary experience is perhaps the loneliest, isolating and most self-serving thing there is...It's like I am my own religion, my own church, my own congregation, my own choir...etc...

It's like going to a foreign country where nobody speaks the same language and body language doesn't count either...it's like Humans are from Mars and The Necromancer is from Venus...only problem is, I seem to be the last Venusian left.

I'm the other way around...getting back to 'everyday reality' has suddenly become more interesting, because the alternative is living in that astral/fantasy world, which was getting really droll, lifeless, boring and totally self-indulgent.

It's a shame I have to leave it all behind me, and I am trying to get rid of the last vestiges of 'why did I have that experience in the first place if it made absolutely no difference to me or anybody else around me?'...ergo, I did not have that experience in the first place.

Just don't worry about the experiences of others because they will in no way relate to your own.

If you can handle that truth, go ahead and make your progress along the spiritual path.

If you cannot (and I cannot), it's best to just forget about the whole 'spiritual experience' thing and go on living your life just like any uninformed mortal would.

But isn't it true that once you've had that awakening, every-day life IS spiritual? Isn't the point to bring our spiritual experience and physical experience into union, not to leave our mundane existence behind us, but to return to it and see it from a new (higher) perspective..
Old 25-11-2015, 04:28 PM
Ascender

lol this is fun

I tell you no one tell sme how to live my life

my life is my life and I create anyway I *** well please to

minding only stuff thats bad

fantasy , mundane , spiritual, normal life ? why use such words I think

I just do what I do when I do it :-)
Old 25-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan
But isn't it true that once you've had that awakening, every-day life IS spiritual? Isn't the point to bring our spiritual experience and physical experience into union, not to leave our mundane existence behind us, but to return to it and see it from a new (higher) perspective..

Exactly
Old 25-11-2015, 09:25 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Post of the day.
Old 26-11-2015, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
This is why I only thought I had a spiritual awakening, but it was really only Satan playing tricks on me. It was all in my head and I was only kidding myself....back to square 1 again. *sigh*

Let's put it another way - I personally feel that the internet is the very last place you'd go to find a soul who has had a spiritual awakening...they just wouldn't be bothered with it whatsoever.
Old 26-11-2015, 01:55 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
...Let's put it another way - I personally feel that the internet is the very last place you'd go to find a soul who has had a spiritual awakening...they just wouldn't be bothered with it whatsoever.

Ummm... you're here.