Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-02-2013, 10:53 AM
IntenseRecall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningStar
I have no current earthly partner. I do have a twin soul though....and I had never even heard of such before I experienced what I have. And yes, I do think my husband somehow "arranged" that we meet. He did not want me to be alone....and though I have no current earthly partner....I'm certainly not alone. Ever. You see, I had a long "heart to heart" with my husband one night after he passed, telling him if he wanted me with someone he'd have to do the picking. The next day, my twin literally showed up on my doorstep. I came here to this forum only after searching for reasons for the feelings I (and my twin) were having. I don't really look upon it all as a physical, romantic relationship either, though that is how it started and yeah, it was nice, but as a spiritual relationship. Each and every time I try to "forget" it, up he pops, as recently as tonight. Asking questions and reaffirming this connection that the two of us have. I didn't go out looking for all this, it just happened. I had never even heard of such a thing. And no, I'd never describe it as "cute". Words fail in describing, I know, so I've gotten to the point where I don't even try. I don't think about it much anymore either, but I feel it instead. There are no words for those things I feel.

I'm glad you feel this way about another person.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:20 AM
HaloMoon

Hmmm...interesting all this.
The 3D is the Illusion. The 5D is the Reality. That is just the Truth for my Twin Flame and I. I don't care what we call it, really...semantics leave me cold.
It is just too real to deny. And if I was the only one feeling and experiencing all this, I would have thought I am stark raving mad. But I am not. We are not.
Okay...so I love being crazy like this. LOL! ROFL! Just thinking out loud :-)
Man-made or not...I LOVE every moment of this Creation! Just show how POWERFUL we are. And Re-Membering our Divinity together ALL THE WAY. Just gotta love it :-)...this NEW WAY OF BEING!
Old 06-02-2013, 12:59 PM
twentyeight

well like Iseke said thats not entirely true. Jesus does talk about it in the new testament.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:49 PM
IntenseRecall

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentyeight
well like Iseke said thats not entirely true. Jesus does talk about it in the new testament.
jesus also doesn' tknow about the internet.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator
There are always going to be things that happen to people that will never happen to them again. There are always going to be things that happen where one can state, 'they NEVER happened to me before'. There are always going to be things that question your sanity, regardless of who you're with.

First that is how life works. Most life plans are all about this.....

Define sanity? One persons sanity is another reality......
Old 06-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator
I personally believe that there is no set of rules as this is concerned for any of us. Some things apply to some, as others apply to others. We give it a label to help us identify with it in a verbal and communicative way, BUT I don't think it's possible that there is a definite and concise rule that applies to us all as a group. Because of that, we have different opinions of what is real or likely. With that in mind, going off of our own experiences, and interpreting what they mean to each of us, well, that determines what is real or not I think. Ultimately, with anything in life, it's how we interpret truth that determines what we believe. Maybe there is one truth at the end of the day, but we as human beings are not meant to know what that is while in this lifetime.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:54 AM
Raven Poet

Whoa - this has turned into a "War and Peace" length thread!

I love the responses of the moderators and the knowers and others whose "labels" I can't remember - you've made succint points in 50 words or less!