Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-02-2013, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnL
That makes the three of us! Lol no patience! Although I think simultaneously we are both teacher /student to each other!
Hey Smarty how are u?
Agreed. Thanks for asking. I'm ok, trying not to dwell on anything negative. It's a manageable separation pain, which is all I can ask for, I guess. ;) You?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:41 AM
lil

I do not think it is possible to measure feelings... or compare feelings... or have a feelings' metrics, sorry... but last two days I felt like my heart and stomach were out of my body due to intense pulling, and it was not bad, rather it was like a feeling of pure love. xxx
Old 04-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Guide
Until recently, yes I would have said that I'm more hurt than he is. But now I really don't think so. I never realized how hard this has been for him until we talked about it. I just figured since he was running, he didn't care... but it was quite the opposite. He hurts in a different way than I do.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Master

"If one cries, we both cry..." You know, that's even in our astrology charts...geesh...
Old 04-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
I think we both feel it, he keeps talking about how depressed he has been, but he says he doesn't know why. I think it can be worse if one knows what's going on and the other doesn't, but that doesn't mean that both aren't feeling the pain in their own way.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:39 AM
AutumnL

Gypsy very true! I believe people deal with hurt and pain in different ways!
Old 08-02-2013, 04:06 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnL
Raven Poet, that is interesting because like u I feel more aware in my 4 upper chakras especially the heart. I feel him in my heart chakra but not pain more longing or missing him. I feel love radiate through me and to me. How about u? Btw, I love this forum too!
Hi, AutumnL. Yep, that's where I connect with him most often - a palpable, indisputable sense in the heart energy centre. And interestingly, there are times when our connection is deeply felt in my sacral chakra - the one that governs sexual energy. There is much study in the connectedness between heart and sexual organs, both in physical science and spiritual communities.

I am also an HSP - there's another label for you label lovers out there. A Highly Sensitive Person - and I attribute this to the openness? strength? of my upper 4 chakras.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:09 PM
AutumnL

Raven poet
I also feel the palpitations in the heart chakras along with waves of energy coming from me and to me. And yes in the sacral chakra too lol. I swear I was getting these symptoms even before we started talking, I knew who he was. I literally thought something was wrong with me, I got blood work done and I get echoes done alot cuz that is my profession.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Master
RP and AL - same here. :)